Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

hi who will win?

This is a discussion on hi who will win? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi, if both a warrior and a assassin are equally leveled with equal gear and equal skills and equal stuff, ...
Page: 1

hi, if both a warrior and a assassin are equally leveled with equal gear and equal skills and equal stuff, who would win? if they would 1v1 right out.

i know some of you guys will say whoever have better skills and stuff but the truth is these two are equal with equal gear, and there is no such thing as balance, no matter how hard they try to balance the game, no such thing. so i want you to tell me straight up right now, who is the winner in the 1v1 warrior vs assassin.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

hi ur an idiot?, yes or no

Sk4zI

if the assasin know how to use minor combo realy fast he would win but i will say 90 % from the time warior will win ..

the priest will win!

hi ur an idiot?, yes or no[/b]

Is that a trick a question? :lol:

Sin > Warrior

infolock

is being bitter something one develops from spending too much time indoors out of touch with the real world and extra curricular activities or due to trolling an online fantasy world forum and waisted time ingame, with the self realization of worthlessness but the demented addiction of being unable to control your natural tendencies of staring at a screen full of 3d objects whilst taking partial enjoyment in the company of other social rejects alike ? maybe a combination of the two ?

just curious, when your pain will end. ps: when you're 30, what will you think of these years ?

Is that a trick a question? :lol:

Sin > Warrior[/b]
    thanks for being straight up honest with me unlike other people. i guess i'll sell all my warrior stuff and buy rogue stuff and start a rogue again.

Subzero

minor>pots = sin>warrior

sin can minor with only using souls wich means he never stop healin himself, warrior use 1 hp pot 1 mana pot, theres no way warrior would win a sin with equall stuff and both skilled.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

minor>pots = sin>warrior

sin can minor with only using souls wich means he never stop healin himself, warrior use 1 hp pot 1 mana pot, theres no way warrior would win a sin with equall stuff and both skilled.[/b]

sorry to disappoint you, but only way a sin can win a warrior is by either outgearing him, outlvling him or the warrior being stupid

unless u give both of them a fullset of +2s or even +3s, the warrior will win no matter what

considered both are equally skilled, in the meaning of how to know maxing out ur char to the very best.

Banned

sorry to disappoint you, but only way a sin can win a warrior is by either outgearing him, outlvling him or the warrior being stupid

unless u give both of them a fullset of +2s or even +3s, the warrior will win no matter what

considered both are equally skilled, in the meaning of how to know maxing out ur char to the very best.[/b]
    Livinnnn in a lieeeee :P

Subzero

schrotti, i didnt get disappointed by readin ur comment it actually made me laugh abit.

It would be close if they had same lvl, items etc but i still think the rogue would win if his minor was amazing.

Subzero

Yep, if the sin has amazing minor they will win almost every time but if it's pots Vs pots the Warrior would rape so bad.[/b]
    u wont find any top sin using pots nowdays

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Livinnnn in a lieeeee :P[/b]

no its not, coz if u gear them up equally, means the warrior will spam at least 500dmg on the rouge's screen, +150 maybe even 200 R dmg, and i havent seen many rouges outminoring that unless they use 2 minors, which would be rather unfair, or using pots which will make his mana drop even more, ergo he will lose more hp coz he cant keep up to the pot + minor all the way out, ergo the rouge wont be able tanking the dmg for long, will be a close fight but if the warrior knows how to pot perfectly and keeps his combo flawless, the rouge will die.

and as said befor, thats if they do NOT have anything higher then +1 jewels, because as soon as its getting into the unrealistic/duper terms of having +2 or +3 jewels, the rouge will have wayyyyyy too much mana to be beaten by a warrior, unless that one is able spamming him for 700+.

:pic:

maybe hp build sin more mana more hp an lil ac boost but dun think a dex sin will take a warr so easly unless hes really good an outgearing warr

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast