Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

hi who will win?

This is a discussion on hi who will win? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; KODB - IN +3 12 str, 35 hp, 13 all. Though in your defence, idk wtf he's rambling about either.[/b] ...
Page: 10

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

KODB - IN +3

12 str, 35 hp, 13 all.

Though in your defence, idk wtf he's rambling about either.[/b]

highy doubt he has an IN+3.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

highy doubt he has an IN+3.[/b]
    u act like u dont? pff...in+3 are like silk bundles any noob can get one :P

fully geared fully lvl.... warrior > sin
    u see em u run ^_^

turk wins

Parrot

warrior just too strong for sin to handle

KokoGG

well it would all depend on what level they are?

lets say 80...

it doestn matter if the warrior has 300+more def or 400+ more ap.. they were meant to be so, they dont have unlimited healing like rouges do. and ive beaten warriors higher lvls than me spamming me 600's and me spiking them 600. so if the sin knows how to minor very well then Sin>warrior all the time, the warrior wont even get the rouge's hp to half

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

A good warrior should NEVER lose to a rogue unless he is outlvled by 3-5

A good warrior should NEVER lose to a rogue unless he is outlvled by 3-5[/b]
    But then again you're completely oblivious to anything I said previously, right?
    Ok maybe you don't have rogues at the caliber that Zero is, but that doesn't mean they wont ever be that way. (There are good rogues on diez like chusco and others)

A rogue that surpasses the warriors brick wall (don't even begin to lecture me on this because I reached it and stood there before RoFD for a LONG time) will win without getting near death.

neversoft

warriors lvl 80 skill deals 400 elemental dmg despite of the percentage 400 -15%(matchless)=340, and he will atlesat give u +250 or 300 dmg. and believe me its imposible to outminor that. u cant keep ur hp high till u waste all ur extra mana (max mana point -1960). so, warrior should win which is fair cuz sin has other advantages like stealth, light feet, cure and so on

edit: respect to zero, but watching his video i got the impression he had better gear than all +0 and +8 :huh:

warriors lvl 80 skill deals 400 elemental dmg despite of the percentage 400 -15%(matchless)=340, and he will atlesat give u +250 or 300 dmg. and believe me its imposible to outminor that. u cant keep ur hp high till u waste all ur extra mana (max mana point -1960). so, warrior should win which is fair cuz sin has other advantages like stealth, light feet, cure and so on[/b]
    Hell Blade 0.8 0 Attack 80 400 Inflict 300% damage and 350 hit points of damage. This attack skill never fails

Uhm?

I'f per soul pot the sin uses 1700/1600 mana for minor, he'll heal himself for 1020~~960 hp, while the warrior is stuck at 720 hp pots and must use BOTH hp and mana pots. It should be pretty even.

a warrior dun get good before 70.. Before that i atleast think its easy to beat warriors equaly geared even higher lvld, but at 70 they get harder :S

Banned

Wow plenty of uneducated people here.

First as it has been said, warriors and sins take different skill levels to play and sins are undoubtedly harder to play.
    Trust me, I personally reached the fastest a warrior can possibly combo with a raptor 1v1 however I could NOT beat 0000000 when he had no spear def armor on and I had no DD on (not counting uniques) The best I could do was take him about 1 or 2 hits past red ball.

Are all of you so quick to forget all the videos me and zero put out destroying all that Ares 1v1 had to offer?

A warrior has a brick wall he will reach whereas a rogue at zero's skill level will continue to improve his combo/healing speed and WILL overtake a warrior with the same gear and level

You CAN NOT tell me otherwise because I had proven it quite well. I beat EVERY rogue on ares 1v1 consecutively EXCEPT zero because of the fact that my brick wall combo speed was met and he continued to evolve.

Schrotti (No offense mate, I'm cool with you and all), BabyBash both of you really have no idea about the top tier of 1v1.[/b]

Strong dual weapons are the best to 1 v 1 a rouge or at least a giga..... and have u actually took a stop watch to your combo to see if u reached the fastest combo possible with the raptor.And how do u know u and zero are the best 1 v 1ers in ALL of KO, usko came in last place during the interserver wars, so how can u even use yourselves as examples of who is the best rouge and the best warrior... Jesus that comment was just to cocky for words. O well guess its not your fault, to many ppl hanging from your sack for to long i guess.

DiplomaticTank

Strong dual weapons are the best to 1 v 1 a rouge or at least a giga..... and have u actually took a stop watch to your combo to see if u reached the fastest combo possible with the raptor.And how do u know u and zero are the best 1 v 1ers in ALL of KO, usko came in last place during the interserver wars, so how can u even use yourselves as examples of who is the best rouge and the best warrior... Jesus that comment was just to cocky for words. O well guess its not your fault, to many ppl hanging from your sack for to long i guess.[/b]
    ROFL :lol:
    he probuly ment that he has reached the fastest witout messing up the combo :unsure:
    but after all a sin wont be able to outpot the damage a gg warrior can do at lvl 80
    and i agree that duel wield is best to use cause of the very slow attack force of raptor

Toredo

A good warrior should NEVER lose to a rogue unless he is outlvled by 3-5[/b]
    +1..And for example i dont think that If Tempests had his own warrior 80 lvl and he was still playing ko he could lose from any sin :P

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast