Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

hi who will win?

This is a discussion on hi who will win? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There is a wall the warrior can't get past (on the skill side) : the 0.4 sec (not sure if ...
Page: 11

There is a wall the warrior can't get past (on the skill side) : the 0.4 sec (not sure if it changed or not) between skills,whereas the limit for a sin is his mana bar : he can't minor heal for more than 1920 mana / pot cooldown or he will run out of mana.

It's a bit hard to explain , but a sin that has reached the wall will in fact be more stronger than a "warrior as skilled as him" because in fact the warrior can NOT be as skilled as him because he has his limit put way before sin's one

thanks you guys, i have a level 47 rogue now ^^. he is super leet now, i can't wait until i get him to 50 to fight in dark lunar war.

DiplomaticTank

thanks you guys, i have a level 47 rogue now ^^. he is super leet now, i can't wait until i get him to 50 to fight in dark lunar war.

[/b]
    dont u mean 59

My personal opinion is that if the warrior uses a giga axe +8 or hell breaker +8, and has an HP build, and plays flawlessly then he can beat a rogue. However if he doesn't do those 3 things then rogue should win assuming equal gear. Probably the reason why rogues on other servers don't do so well is bad gear choice (skele instead of iron), and poor healing. thats my guess.

Warrior is really an easy class to play.
    Give a warrior to a turk with +3 uniques which i heard is supposed to be common on ares. If he just knows the basics, as in perfect potting, he wont even needto combo to defeat a huge majoirty of the server.

As in Sin, you need to be a God in Minor Heal to make the difference. If you cant minor heal+combo just 4get about being a sin. Its really a diffucult class to play.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

My personal opinion is that if the warrior uses a giga axe +8 or hell breaker +8, and has an HP build, and plays flawlessly then he can beat a rogue. However if he doesn't do those 3 things then rogue should win assuming equal gear. Probably the reason why rogues on other servers don't do so well is bad gear choice (skele instead of iron), and poor healing. thats my guess.[/b]

i always been hp build with giga

Sin > Warrior

but BP > ALL

ok... if both are lvl 80's warrior wins for sure... and it also depends if the rogue fails spike and it only hits for like 200... thats gonna suck.. and if the rogue uses pots he gonna lose 100% sure

lekebekois

The better the stuff they have, the easiest for the sin is to win if they both have skills.

If a rogue is buff'd and haves like 5K hp, he'd have his red ball @ 1500 HP...

If they both have sucky gear tho, I guess the warrior will win.

And lvl 80 SIN > Warrior. Armor Cancellation + Critical Point + Spike..... Even if the sin misses it 1-2 times, he can minor the warrior quite easilly until his skills are reloaded.

DiplomaticTank

The better the stuff they have, the easiest for the sin is to win if they both have skills.

If a rogue is buff'd and haves like 5K hp, he'd have his red ball @ 1500 HP. Having a rogue red ball = +50% DEF.

If they both have sucky gear tho, I guess the warrior will win.[/b]
    nooby that only goes for warriors an priest, and only like 20% when hp drops below 30%,
    when rogues red ball there resistance increase by 30 or so
    wow u way off

lekebekois

resist 50^^. actually ur right. anyways, Rogue > Warrior. If they both have +2's-+3's....

Proximus

If a rogue is buff'd and haves like 5K hp, he'd have his red ball @ 1500 HP...

If they both have sucky gear tho, I guess the warrior will win.

And lvl 80 SIN > Warrior. Armor Cancellation + Critical Point + Spike..... Even if the sin misses it 1-2 times, he can minor the warrior quite easilly until his skills are reloaded.[/b]
    Level 80 Warrior has shock stun,,,, 3 secs,,,,, Tactfull use of that,, and bb sin.

usko came in last place during the interserver wars[/b]
    as far as I remember we failed on koreans and finished second and it's not our fault that even 5 year asian kid know how use cheats in ko.

Back to the topic I remember that in beta rofd 2 guys were soling as lvl 80's many times to see who will be better .Dun remember nick but they wasn't noobs for sure.Sin told worrior beat the crap out of him in all fights and it's alot difference between solo on lvl 70 and 80.They had lvl 80's and +3 uniques or more.

Banned

Now i am not a krko player myself but i found a few posts by krko players from other forums. Only bcuz those whores wont let anyone without a korean birth certificate join. Talk about nationlism : /

When USKO first started, the US GMs banned us korean players from the beginning in USKO because they thought rock combo was speed hack (When you keep trying to throw rocks to enemy while running but it is patched now). Yeah also, if you did not notice, korean KO has more than over 3 years of experience than USKO. Also, we come up with more combos than you USKO because we actually research and experiment.

Now with the people who said they believed all Koreans hack in KoreanKO. Lmao I hardly doubt that you actually have proof to back that up. I played in Korean server from 2002 to 2004. You know why only Koreans play in Korean KO? You need a birth certificate number that you only get in South Korea to make a Korean KO account so who ever said they saw or they've seen Koreans hack in Korean KO you just got owned gg no re (Unless if you're korean, then bring screen shots). Korean GMs actually does their work and bans macroers unlike USKO where everywhere you go you see koxpers and all these turkish people with TianHuoKo and ACTOOLS. No one can argue with that, if you want proof go to kekoons or tyon GG USKO GMs!

Thirdly, Korean GMs never said they will not do a rematch. Did you see any announcements that they will never or not do a rematch? It's coming in 2007 and if we do a rematch don't you think we would have to let other countries face Korea again seeing how you called us "cheaters?" That would complicate everything.

Now, all players were level 70s and all weapons/armors were all +8 for EVERYONE. You have to ask yourself this question, why would the host of the game and the very first players of the game cheat their way to the top? Oh yeah I can easily say, "Koreans cheated," and get people to say the same thing with me. Well buddy got any proof? GG people and GOD BLESS!

LEARN SOME COMBOS YA NOOBS! KOREAN TEAM OWNS YOU!

P.S. You USKO players always complain (I'm one of them) of how bad the USKO GMs are and with the service. Shows really a lot of you USKO players in general. Not all USKO players are bad but in general.

Here is a link to the replay of the war Korea vs USA Finals

http://knight.mgame.com/knightworldw......&CURRPAGE=1

Dude, your an idiot.

No, Korean servers do not allow macro, [3rd party tool] or whatever. Because, unlike USKO gms KRKO gms actually do their jobs to prevent macro dupe and all other kinds of hacks.

If you've actually played on KRKO it is 100% legit, I would know i've played on KRKO. Unlike USKO, you will never spot anyone macroing or hacking, everysingle player is legit and is a GG.

So please dont make up some lame excuse of why USKO got pwned real hard by KRKO during the championships.

kk?

BB~~~~~~~~

o well try next time i guess : /

Now i am not a krko player myself but i found a few posts by krko players from other forums. Only bcuz those whores wont let anyone without a korean birth certificate join. Talk about nationlism : /
    When USKO first started, the US GMs banned us korean players from the beginning in USKO because they thought rock combo was speed hack (When you keep trying to throw rocks to enemy while running but it is patched now). Yeah also, if you did not notice, korean KO has more than over 3 years of experience than USKO. Also, we come up with more combos than you USKO because we actually research and experiment.

Now with the people who said they believed all Koreans hack in KoreanKO. Lmao I hardly doubt that you actually have proof to back that up. I played in Korean server from 2002 to 2004. You know why only Koreans play in Korean KO? You need a birth certificate number that you only get in South Korea to make a Korean KO account so who ever said they saw or they've seen Koreans hack in Korean KO you just got owned gg no re (Unless if you're korean, then bring screen shots). Korean GMs actually does their work and bans macroers unlike USKO where everywhere you go you see koxpers and all these turkish people with TianHuoKo and ACTOOLS. No one can argue with that, if you want proof go to kekoons or tyon GG USKO GMs!

Thirdly, Korean GMs never said they will not do a rematch. Did you see any announcements that they will never or not do a rematch? It's coming in 2007 and if we do a rematch don't you think we would have to let other countries face Korea again seeing how you called us "cheaters?" That would complicate everything.

Now, all players were level 70s and all weapons/armors were all +8 for EVERYONE. You have to ask yourself this question, why would the host of the game and the very first players of the game cheat their way to the top? Oh yeah I can easily say, "Koreans cheated," and get people to say the same thing with me. Well buddy got any proof? GG people and GOD BLESS!

LEARN SOME COMBOS YA NOOBS! KOREAN TEAM OWNS YOU!

P.S. You USKO players always complain (I'm one of them) of how bad the USKO GMs are and with the service. Shows really a lot of you USKO players in general. Not all USKO players are bad but in general.
    Here is a link to the replay of the war Korea vs USA Finals

http://knight.mgame.com/knightworldw......&CURRPAGE=1
    Dude, your an idiot.
    No, Korean servers do not allow macro, [3rd party tool] or whatever. Because, unlike USKO gms KRKO gms actually do their jobs to prevent macro dupe and all other kinds of hacks.

If you've actually played on KRKO it is 100% legit, I would know i've played on KRKO. Unlike USKO, you will never spot anyone macroing or hacking, everysingle player is legit and is a GG.

So please dont make up some lame excuse of why USKO got pwned real hard by KRKO during the championships.

kk?

BB~~~~~~~~
    o well try next time i guess : /[/b]
    Wait a second, you're actually claiming that Wars revolve around skill in 1v1s? News to me.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast