Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

hi who will win?

This is a discussion on hi who will win? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Eric, dont take to much offense to this, but I've watched your videos. Your combo is good but its no ...
Page: 12

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Eric, dont take to much offense to this, but I've watched your videos. Your combo is good but its no where near as good as it could be.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Eric, dont take to much offense to this, but I've watched your videos. Your combo is good but its no where near as good as it could be.[/b]

you cant really rate combo's from seeing them on ko movies, as fraps will always lag you some and if ur not used to play with fraps on 24/7 ull automatically get slower on the combos

besides that urs could have been a tick faster as well :P

Now i am not a krko player myself but i found a few posts by krko players from other forums. Only bcuz those whores wont let anyone without a korean birth certificate join. Talk about nationlism : /
    When USKO first started, the US GMs banned us korean players from the beginning in USKO because they thought rock combo was speed hack (When you keep trying to throw rocks to enemy while running but it is patched now). Yeah also, if you did not notice, korean KO has more than over 3 years of experience than USKO. Also, we come up with more combos than you USKO because we actually research and experiment.

Now with the people who said they believed all Koreans hack in KoreanKO. Lmao I hardly doubt that you actually have proof to back that up. I played in Korean server from 2002 to 2004. You know why only Koreans play in Korean KO? You need a birth certificate number that you only get in South Korea to make a Korean KO account so who ever said they saw or they've seen Koreans hack in Korean KO you just got owned gg no re (Unless if you're korean, then bring screen shots). Korean GMs actually does their work and bans macroers unlike USKO where everywhere you go you see koxpers and all these turkish people with TianHuoKo and ACTOOLS. No one can argue with that, if you want proof go to kekoons or tyon GG USKO GMs!

Thirdly, Korean GMs never said they will not do a rematch. Did you see any announcements that they will never or not do a rematch? It's coming in 2007 and if we do a rematch don't you think we would have to let other countries face Korea again seeing how you called us "cheaters?" That would complicate everything.

Now, all players were level 70s and all weapons/armors were all +8 for EVERYONE. You have to ask yourself this question, why would the host of the game and the very first players of the game cheat their way to the top? Oh yeah I can easily say, "Koreans cheated," and get people to say the same thing with me. Well buddy got any proof? GG people and GOD BLESS!

LEARN SOME COMBOS YA NOOBS! KOREAN TEAM OWNS YOU!

P.S. You USKO players always complain (I'm one of them) of how bad the USKO GMs are and with the service. Shows really a lot of you USKO players in general. Not all USKO players are bad but in general.
    Here is a link to the replay of the war Korea vs USA Finals

http://knight.mgame.com/knightworldw......&CURRPAGE=1
    Dude, your an idiot.
    No, Korean servers do not allow macro, [3rd party tool] or whatever. Because, unlike USKO gms KRKO gms actually do their jobs to prevent macro dupe and all other kinds of hacks.

If you've actually played on KRKO it is 100% legit, I would know i've played on KRKO. Unlike USKO, you will never spot anyone macroing or hacking, everysingle player is legit and is a GG.

So please dont make up some lame excuse of why USKO got pwned real hard by KRKO during the championships.

kk?

BB~~~~~~~~
    o well try next time i guess : /[/b]
    I agree with the part where you said Koreans research and experiment they posted like 10 diff combon on their site's and all these crazy stunts and shit.
    I remember Hitmachine used to browse those forums, he told me how there was alot of crazy combos there and that thier is so much potential in all.

Try not to take offense tempest; No one on diez is good. Your server has an awful skill standard, from top to bottom. You should refrain from commenting on these subjects because you don't know what you are talking about. I watched your movie, it was horrible, so don't comment. You guys are not even at the level ares was at when we quit, which is disappointing.

When i read these topics i have to filter out the non-ares people because they write such trash. I would rather you guys didn't post at all, leave it for the big boys on the proper server.

Try not to take offense tempest; No one on diez is good. Your server has an awful skill standard, from top to bottom. You should refrain from commenting on these subjects because you don't know what you are talking about. I watched your movie, it was horrible, so don't comment. You guys are not even at the level ares was at when we quit, which is disappointing.

When i read these topics i have to filter out the non-ares people because they write such trash. I would rather you guys didn't post at all, leave it for the big boys on the proper server.[/b]

honestly, ive pk'ed on ares now and then.. i didnt notice any less or more skilled turks there then diez has..

and the skill standart on diez is lower then ares? highly doubt that, just coz u pk'd in some random turk partys/against random turk partys in a, to that time uber geared assasin, u cant judge the server at all.. if i remember right felix had pretty much the "best" rouge back then gearwise, no doubt u would just run over everyone else there..

Eric's fuckin good... but everyone knows Ares has the greatest skill

Mercyful

i didnt think zero was very well geared back then... he still had only +8 chitin set... i dont know wut uniques he had, but still. TONS of epopel were way better geared than him

i played more on an undergeared mrslies, than on felix. And you can only spot a difference in skill when you can beat someone. If someone like you dies a lot on ares, and dies a lot on diez, of course you cannot tell a difference. Diez has no stand out players who could roll with the best of ares. Every big name i saw in cz was a severe let down. So naturally i don't understand how they can judge ares people, when the standard is higher on ares.

i didnt think zero was very well geared back then... he still had only +8 chitin set... i dont know wut uniques he had, but still. TONS of epopel were way better geared than him[/b]

thing is... hes saying diez would suck skillwise, but if i remember well the last time he played there was with a lvl 70 sin, which was full of +1s or even higher while 90% of the server still had +0s..

its not any higher on ares from what ive seen, the last few days ive been pking on ares with susg's archer and honestly.. that was even my very first time pking as an archer and the skill standart is for sure not any heigher, rather lower..
    only thing i saw was some turkish dupers with full shell+21 and whatelse that might have killed me.. or some shell bps spamming warriors for 1.5k dmg.. right all the duped items and edited chars on ares got alot to do with skill..

Every big name i saw in cz was a severe let down. So naturally i don't understand how they can judge ares people, when the standard is higher on ares.[/b]
    lol really? dunno last time i've pked on diez with u in a party u didnt seem to play any better then our noobish diez ppl do..

Mercyful

edit* how much older is ares than diez?

edit* how much older is ares than diez?[/b]
    around 3 months..or was it 4?

Mercyful

eh still ares beat diez in interserver war ^^

eh still ares beat diez in interserver war ^^[/b]

because they were mainly lvl 70s while we had like 10 lvl70s in total..

Banned

i played more on an undergeared mrslies, than on felix. And you can only spot a difference in skill when you can beat someone. If someone like you dies a lot on ares, and dies a lot on diez, of course you cannot tell a difference. Diez has no stand out players who could roll with the best of ares. Every big name i saw in cz was a severe let down. So naturally i don't understand how they can judge ares people, when the standard is higher on ares.[/b]
    zero you never even fought the good sins in diez, i played ares for a month on a friends sin and all i ever got was acid potted by every single warrior/sin/priest that couldnt kill me.

Ainelover12

acid is a part of the game, deal with it or leave ^^

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast