Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

hi who will win?

This is a discussion on hi who will win? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; acid is a part of the game, deal with it or leave ^^[/b] after going through 100's of magic hammers ...
Page: 13

Banned

acid is a part of the game, deal with it or leave ^^[/b]
    after going through 100's of magic hammers i dont see how that can possibly be fun for the other player?

Ainelover12

still, telling some1 to not use acid is like gettin told dont use scrolls

but i seriously think that acid pots is a waste of cash. so i wont talk about anymore^^ just provin my point, if a retard wanna acid pot u, let him. he'll still die and losing money on it =)

because they were mainly lvl 70s while we had like 10 lvl70s in total..[/b]
    thats a bit true but diez used many acid balls i remember the first war and on cz i found many noobies warrior that day we tanked the Diez base pretty amazing, damn god i miss the old days

i played both ares and diez, but ares ppl is more skilled i think most of MYKO cypher ppl went to Ares.

Banned

hi ur an idiot?, yes or no[/b]
    :lol:

Banned

Try not to take offense tempest; No one on diez is good. Your server has an awful skill standard, from top to bottom. You should refrain from commenting on these subjects because you don't know what you are talking about. I watched your movie, it was horrible, so don't comment. You guys are not even at the level ares was at when we quit, which is disappointing.

When i read these topics i have to filter out the non-ares people because they write such trash. I would rather you guys didn't post at all, leave it for the big boys on the proper server.[/b]

LOL, after that post i thought for sure there would be a im jk or something after it.. But i guess not, dissing a whole server's skill lvl wow.... I cant even comment on that kind of arrogance, and it really is funny that u think u can judge a whole server when u pked on it for what ? I bet not even 2 months.

But again prolly aint your fault, i think ppl have been hanging on your sack even more then eric....

Now i am not a krko player myself but i found a few posts by krko players from other forums. Only bcuz those whores wont let anyone without a korean birth certificate join. Talk about nationlism : /

When USKO first started, the US GMs banned us korean players from the beginning in USKO because they thought rock combo was speed hack (When you keep trying to throw rocks to enemy while running but it is patched now). Yeah also, if you did not notice, korean KO has more than over 3 years of experience than USKO. Also, we come up with more combos than you USKO because we actually research and experiment.

Now with the people who said they believed all Koreans hack in KoreanKO. Lmao I hardly doubt that you actually have proof to back that up. I played in Korean server from 2002 to 2004. You know why only Koreans play in Korean KO? You need a birth certificate number that you only get in South Korea to make a Korean KO account so who ever said they saw or they've seen Koreans hack in Korean KO you just got owned gg no re (Unless if you're korean, then bring screen shots). Korean GMs actually does their work and bans macroers unlike USKO where everywhere you go you see koxpers and all these turkish people with TianHuoKo and ACTOOLS. No one can argue with that, if you want proof go to kekoons or tyon GG USKO GMs!

Thirdly, Korean GMs never said they will not do a rematch. Did you see any announcements that they will never or not do a rematch? It's coming in 2007 and if we do a rematch don't you think we would have to let other countries face Korea again seeing how you called us "cheaters?" That would complicate everything.

Now, all players were level 70s and all weapons/armors were all +8 for EVERYONE. You have to ask yourself this question, why would the host of the game and the very first players of the game cheat their way to the top? Oh yeah I can easily say, "Koreans cheated," and get people to say the same thing with me. Well buddy got any proof? GG people and GOD BLESS!

LEARN SOME COMBOS YA NOOBS! KOREAN TEAM OWNS YOU!

P.S. You USKO players always complain (I'm one of them) of how bad the USKO GMs are and with the service. Shows really a lot of you USKO players in general. Not all USKO players are bad but in general.

Here is a link to the replay of the war Korea vs USA Finals

http://knight.mgame.com/knightworldw......&CURRPAGE=1

Dude, your an idiot.

No, Korean servers do not allow macro, [3rd party tool]or whatever. Because, unlike USKO gms KRKO gms actually do their jobs to prevent macro dupe and all other kinds of hacks.

If you've actually played on KRKO it is 100% legit, I would know i've played on KRKO. Unlike USKO, you will never spot anyone macroing or hacking, everysingle player is legit and is a GG.

So please dont make up some lame excuse of why USKO got pwned real hard by KRKO during the championships.

kk?

BB~~~~~~~~

o well try next time i guess : /[/b]
    try not to cry yourself defending them... I didn't play on krko but I did on interserver wars and asian sucks china ko is first in that.They owned us first time also but they aint good

When USKO first started, the US GMs banned us korean players from the beginning in USKO because they thought rock combo was speed hack (When you keep trying to throw rocks to enemy while running but it is patched now).[/b]
    is that combo was called glihting mabey?

You need a birth certificate number that you only get in South Korea to make a Korean KO account so who ever said they saw or they've seen Koreans hack in Korean KO you just got owned gg[/b]
    not always u needed that certificate btv u saying about that http://mypage.lonar.co.kr/admin/list.asp

Banned

I honestly dont care about the interserver wars i was just copy and pasting some krko players opinions on the wars. China KO i believe would cheat 100%, i know this simply bcuz they ended up having their own server closed bcuz of their cheating. Later they were about 60% blame of y myko closed. Ive already seen a couple of those who cheated on myko on usko. And the rock combo thing, lol u do realize combo itself is a glitch right?

not sure if anyone has noticed a Chinaren running around.

lol u do realize combo itself is a glitch right?[/b]
    yes if throwing rock make u move faster by cuting animation it's bug abuse same as with acids with is very popular in myko and legal there I think .Or mabey game was ment to work that way ?And myko will be closed coz of licence expire doubt it's coz of cheating why mgame would care it's not their servers.

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Diez skill lvl under ares? The only "Legend" I can think of form Ares is NYchris. Ares is a highly skilled realm thats no doubt. But near the end of my ko run I got my hand on a crapygeared lvl 71 warrior. I logged on solo pked for an hour. 1v2 a Sin with M stypin and a warrior with an S both died and I had 1.2k hp, and after that hour I was up 3.5k np. I couldnt do that on my warrior which was much more geared.

Remember the first intersever war? You guys had what? 100 lvl 70s? we had 8?. You guys did so poorly with those odds it was sad. n0000000b Your good, but your not god, Your just an cocky annoying prick, (been stated many times)to whom half this forum laughs at. And I have no doubt that If we were equal geared lvl 70's I would beat you by a slim margin. You are only as good as Chusco,Micky,Hakuna, and that is a complament cuz they werent assholes.

WTS a life

Banned

yes if throwing rock make u move faster by cuting animation it's bug abuse same as with acids with is very popular in myko and legal there I think .Or mabey game was ment to work that way ?And myko will be closed coz of licence expire doubt it's coz of cheating why mgame would care it's not their servers.[/b]

MYKO closed for 2 reasons, 1 e games is a corrupt company and 2 bcuz of the cheating. Ill try to make the story short. Basically mgames said u guyz got till a certain time to get rofd bcuz they did not want any KO running without it. Egames had already been thinking no to, so u know what they did? Ran a whole bunch of events involving buyign +8/+9 items for real money. A GM who had been fired even tried to warn players by posting on site about it a yr before it happened : /, but no one believed and the post was deleted. Then when the cheating started e games decided 100% not to renew the license. And u guyz though k2 sucked lol.

About the combo: Combo makes u hit faster so i guess its bug abuse lol. All rock combo is, is a cancel. Say u use skill w r combo, w is your cancel. Just replace w with rock and u got a rock combo, i think the prob was ppl going from rock combo to rock glitching. Personally i tried it once but i found it was a bit to hard simply bcuz i couldnt fit a rock on skil bar. Only warriors usually use.

and tempest... he (zero) didnt say that diez is under ares. He only said diez has no one good, o wait thats worse : /

if u use it while u combo to cut atack animation skill it should be ok but not to run faster

englishbob

Diez skill lvl under ares? The only "Legend" I can think of form Ares is NYchris. Ares is a highly skilled realm thats no doubt. But near the end of my ko run I got my hand on a crapygeared lvl 71 warrior. I logged on solo pked for an hour. 1v2 a Sin with M stypin and a warrior with an S both died and I had 1.2k hp, and after that hour I was up 3.5k np. I couldnt do that on my warrior which was much more geared.

Remember the first intersever war? You guys had what? 100 lvl 70s? we had 8?. You guys did so poorly with those odds it was sad. n0000000b Your good, but your not god, Your just an cocky annoying prick, (been stated many times)to whom half this forum laughs at. And I have no doubt that If we were equal geared lvl 70's I would beat you by a slim margin. You are only as good as Chusco,Micky,Hakuna, and that is a complament cuz they werent assholes.

WTS a life [/b]
    It's just a cock show with no evidence really, happens everytime, and its always ares commenting on Diez as if Diez was any less than they were. Sure enough Ares was out first but what does that mean? You had 1 months more practice? In the grand scheme of things that's hardly a deciding factor.

I played along side, and fought some brilliant assassins. I beat the ones i admired, and they beat me as well. When chusc0 and i set up a series of 1 v 1's it ended 5-5, 5-6 against felix (to me rawr i pwn felix ), against mickey it was 2-0 to him, and then in a rematch i won 3-0 (he was an awesome sin, was proud to beat him eventually). So tbh it's a bit even on the scoring of warrior vs rogue. Imo rogues have the advantage of longivity, they have the capacity to out last a warrior, but there is alot more to cock up as a rogue :P

Sure enough Ares has good players, but so does Diez, cypher, logos, beramus, edana, etc etc etc, and denying that fact is idiotic. As i proved in one of my video's of the interserver war, decent people can tear through people reguardless of server.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Back to the original question, the warrior will win, because if he's sensible he has some abyss HP pots and is easily outhealing the sin with his minor combo :P

Plus the warrior can legcut/scream/shock stun, and walk out of dagger range and still be hitting the sin = chance to pot back up while the poor sin can't do any damage.

Mahican

Back to the original question, the warrior will win, because if he's sensible he has some abyss HP pots and is easily outhealing the sin with his minor combo :P

Plus the warrior can legcut/scream/shock stun, and walk out of dagger range and still be hitting the sin = chance to pot back up while the poor sin can't do any damage.[/b]

same gear, same level, etc....SIN if he is skilled. It has been proven.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

It has been proven.[/b]
    no, nothing like that has ever been proven.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast