Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

hi who will win?

This is a discussion on hi who will win? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well stop the crying lol, obviously sin will win. i mean just look at it, like 40 percent of the ...
Page: 14

well stop the crying lol, obviously sin will win. i mean just look at it, like 40 percent of the people in this game are assassins, assassin and dex equipment costs more than mage, warrior, and priest. obviously assassin is the best, that's why theres so many and there equipment costs more. duh!

Razi

no, nothing like that has ever been proven.[/b]
    only thing which has been proven is that schrotti likes firemen and their big hoses...

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

well stop the crying lol, obviously sin will win. i mean just look at it, like 40 percent of the people in this game are assassins, assassin and dex equipment costs more than mage, warrior, and priest. obviously assassin is the best, that's why theres so many and there equipment costs more. duh![/b]

errm... stupid ?

the stuffs are more expensive because the drop rate is rarer.

every turk is sin because its the easiest way to make np, stealth sneak up behind some paper mages spike and run, wooho.

englishbob

well stop the crying lol, obviously sin will win. i mean just look at it, like 40 percent of the people in this game are assassins, assassin and dex equipment costs more than mage, warrior, and priest. obviously assassin is the best, that's why theres so many and there equipment costs more. duh![/b]
    thats a very silly presumption to make :P

that's like saying because golf clubs cost more than a football that golf is more popular, and infact a better sport.

both classes have their plus's and minus's, and to be honest it's ridiculous to suggest any of us know the answers

Diez skill lvl under ares? The only "Legend" I can think of form Ares is NYchris. Ares is a highly skilled realm thats no doubt. But near the end of my ko run I got my hand on a crapygeared lvl 71 warrior. I logged on solo pked for an hour. 1v2 a Sin with M stypin and a warrior with an S both died and I had 1.2k hp, and after that hour I was up 3.5k np. I couldnt do that on my warrior which was much more geared.

Remember the first intersever war? You guys had what? 100 lvl 70s? we had 8?. You guys did so poorly with those odds it was sad. n0000000b Your good, but your not god, Your just an cocky annoying prick, (been stated many times)to whom half this forum laughs at. And I have no doubt that If we were equal geared lvl 70's I would beat you by a slim margin. You are only as good as Chusco,Micky,Hakuna, and that is a complament cuz they werent assholes.

WTS a life [/b]
    Idd NYchris is a legend only player with a ironbow +9 with dex on it?

And comparing np symbols with skills is a joke, i hardly had a symbol when i pkd on ares but i still beat the most with it, symbol is just how much time u spend pking nothing else. And i realy doubt u would beat 000000 he might have an stupid attitude but still u cant take away that he was a good 1on1 player, but cuz u played diez u got no clue about that.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

And comparing np symbols with skills is a joke, i hardly had a symbol when i pkd on ares but i still beat the most with it, symbol is just how much time u spend pking nothing else. And i realy doubt u would beat 000000 he might have an stupid attitude but still u cant take away that he was a good 1on1 player, but cuz u played diez u got no clue about that.[/b]

like anyone cares about 1on1s in a party based game anyways

like anyone cares about 1on1s in a party based game anyways[/b]
    Im just helping tempest understand he cant beat 00000 in a 1on1.

Banned

Im just helping tempest understand he cant beat 00000 in a 1on1.[/b]
    He probably could have. I've witnessed tempest's countless 1v1s and the only one he actually lost was against some turk sin that was duped the fuck out. You can ask phantom for his name cause he raped phantom too.

TunaFishyMe

I thought the major part of this thread were the requirements. SAME Items (I would assume this means they are SAME by the way they affect the char in strength) SAME lvl, SAME SKILL. Yes yes. We all know a sin can beat a warrior. But are they the same skill? I highly doubt it.

Yes yes. F9 and 000 are good players. But just because f9 cant beat 00 consistently doesnt mean anything. Its pretty egotistical of you to assume that you can determine which is the better class simply because you couldnt consistently beat another sin. But what do i know? I play diez

Anyone who has played any other games beside this would know that this game doesnt require very much skill. I find it kinda funny that you guys really think that the ENTIRE Ares is SOOO much more skilled than diez, when they both are filled with turks. But who knows, personally, I feel that Ares's ego is SOO much bigger than those on diez. You wouldnt know though, you play on Ares

morax

As a priest id rather team up with a warryon than a sin... its not all about being solo.

Mercyful

And comparing np symbols with skills is a joke, i hardly had a symbol when i pkd on ares but i still beat the most with it, symbol is just how much time u spend pking nothing else. And i realy doubt u would beat 000000 he might have an stupid attitude but still u cant take away that he was a good 1on1 player, but cuz u played diez u got no clue about that.[/b]
    ur funny. nycrhis was a sin.. and one of the only reasons y he was so good, was becuz he was the only person in ares who was geraed with in +3/ib +3/dual rol +3/dual re +3/+8 shell/+8 shards.. no one else had a set of +3 uniques, well a whole set zzz

Banned

As a priest id rather team up with a warryon than a sin... its not all about being solo. [/b]
    and do u know how to torment now? ;o

ur funny. nycrhis was a sin.. and one of the only reasons y he was so good, was becuz he was the only person in ares who was geraed with in +3/ib +3/dual rol +3/dual re +3/+8 shell/+8 shards.. no one else had a set of +3 uniques, well a whole set zzz[/b]
    Ur even funnier.

opteron

ur funny. nycrhis was a sin.. and one of the only reasons y he was so good, was becuz he was the only person in ares who was geraed with in +3/ib +3/dual rol +3/dual re +3/+8 shell/+8 shards.. no one else had a set of +3 uniques, well a whole set zzz[/b]
    Explain me why he was one of the bests back in KNIGHT ONLINE where +0's was the max? and +8 Shards and not much hard to get if u work for it. and NYchris was sometimes playing as an Archer also and yet was getting the best pk signs (once they came out)....

Oh, and in this topic I guess same skills same stuff, same computers also ? It do makes a big difference if ur comp sux (like mines!)

Mercyful

a smart equally geared lvl 80 war vs 80 sin
    warrior will win if hes smart to use shock stun at the right time