Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

hi who will win?

This is a discussion on hi who will win? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dont think a 1 v 1 is proper unless done multiple times in arena. Cz has way to many ...
Page: 18

Banned

I dont think a 1 v 1 is proper unless done multiple times in arena. Cz has way to many variables.

ST

Holy Water of blablabla 60% regen of full hp would win +1

im very sorry.. but u just failed again, u posted exactly the same "sentence" eventho i told u that it didnt make sense.

if i got it right you are trying to say i would be your bitch, whatever that means
    and rankings are up again as far as im concered, so would you please mind going back?[/b]

besides ur my bitch... sad thing is u like it that way

As someone who has played both classes to a fairly high standard i can honestly say i believe the rogue would, if both characters were played flawlessly, because a warriors health is constantly on the decrease due to soul potting, where as a rogue can maintain his health at full while also attacking

as i say both would have to be played flawlessly, as for a rogue there is a lot more that can go wrong

TunaFishyMe

As someone who has played both classes to a fairly high standard i can honestly say i believe the rogue would, if both characters were played flawlessly, because a warriors health is constantly on the decrease due to soul potting, where as a rogue can maintain his health at full while also attacking

as i say both would have to be played flawlessly, as for a rogue there is a lot more that can go wrong[/b]
    if they both play flawlessly, that means they dont have equal skills since it takes more skill for a rogue.
    Therefore warrior> rogue if everything is 'equal'
    OOOOOOOOOO OWNEEDDDD!!!!

o wait! i dont play on ares!! AHHHH!!!!! NOT OWNNENDDDD!!!

Banned

if they both play flawlessly, that means they dont have equal skills since it takes more skill for a rogue.
    Therefore warrior> rogue if everything is 'equal'
    OOOOOOOOOO OWNEEDDDD!!!!

o wait! i dont play on ares!! AHHHH!!!!! NOT OWNNENDDDD!!![/b]
    FUCKING PADDY GOT SERVEDDDDD HIGH FIVE TUNAFISHYFUCK

*high fives*

DragonFire

Schrotti, you can't base Ares skill now then to what it was back then. Pretty much any decent 1v1 player has quit by now, and you're talking about CZ...[/b]

Then how could Zero judge, From what I have read...he didn't play diez very long either...

nosneve

Warrior will win every time, if they have everything equal, including skill.

TunaFishyMe

FUCKING PADDY GOT SERVEDDDDD HIGH FIVE TUNAFISHYFUCK
    *high fives*[/b]
    *high fives*

lets show them whos boss around here!!

totalapocolype

Depends on lvl
    But personally I think a sin would pwn a war.
    I gotta lvl 68 sin and im not a great minor comboer but most warriors with average gear (same gear as me),are fairly easy 2 kill,even at lvl 70+.
    Lvl 75 warriors r hard but i killed a few, and good thing is next lvl( but only for 1 lvl) i get 800def skill,which gives sins better ac than any warrior of that lvl,so watch out u 75+ warriors.

next lvl( but only for 1 lvl) i get 800def skill,which gives sins better ac than any warrior of that lvl,so watch out u 75+ warriors.[/b]
    lol

natic

Thumbs down

Lol, if the rouge and warrior had the max stats they could get in lv, equip etc it would be a 50 - 50 chance, because a warrior lv 80 are tremendously strong due to there spamable move HB (Hell blade) and there are a lot of tactics a warrior could use if he is in trouble, then again a rouge has the move critical point and if the rouge uses spike, BB (bloody beast) etc can get a warrior redballed or even killed as the rouges ciritcal hits do massive dmg. But from my experiance if the 2 players are equally skilled the battle will be very long and its basically down to the player cocking up his/her combo. ^^ but because i am a warrior... WARRIOR FTW.

killer2675

if rogues got good minor combo rogue will win no doubt but if not warrior will win

deviouz420

Hard to say...not enough evidence yet of true 1 v 1 of a level 80 warrior and sin clashing. Best people can do is theorycraft for now. I'll tell you one thing though. Even a slight lag in the server means death to a minorhealing rogue.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718