Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

hi who will win?

This is a discussion on hi who will win? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no its not, coz if u gear them up equally, means the warrior will spam at least 500dmg on the ...
Page: 2

Banned

no its not, coz if u gear them up equally, means the warrior will spam at least 500dmg on the rouge's screen, +150 maybe even 200 R dmg, and i havent seen many rouges outminoring that unless they use 2 minors, which would be rather unfair, or using pots which will make his mana drop even more, ergo he will lose more hp coz he cant keep up to the pot + minor all the way out, ergo the rouge wont be able tanking the dmg for long, will be a close fight but if the warrior knows how to pot perfectly and keeps his combo flawless, the rouge will die.
    and as said befor, thats if they do NOT have anything higher then +1 jewels, because as soon as its getting into the unrealistic/duper terms of having +2 or +3 jewels, the rouge will have wayyyyyy too much mana to be beaten by a warrior, unless that one is able spamming him for 700+.[/b]
    If both are level 70 the rogue can win, and the warrior can win, as a rogue i can use hp pots + minor heal at the same time
    and to be honest while I did that I never lost to a single warrior, even if they had better gear, but theres no possibility to find two people with equal level equal gear equal skill, that shit doesnt happen, so I would say, both of them will win, and everybodys happy!

wOLfi

but theres no possibility to find two people with equal level equal gear equal skill, that shit doesnt happen, so I would say, both of them will win, and everybodys happy![/b]
    the question was: IF they had same skill/gear/lvl ... who would win ...

Warrior ofc ...

Subzero

no its not, coz if u gear them up equally, means the warrior will spam at least 500dmg on the rouge's screen, +150 maybe even 200 R dmg, and i havent seen many rouges outminoring that unless they use 2 minors, which would be rather unfair, or using pots which will make his mana drop even more, ergo he will lose more hp coz he cant keep up to the pot + minor all the way out, ergo the rouge wont be able tanking the dmg for long, will be a close fight but if the warrior knows how to pot perfectly and keeps his combo flawless, the rouge will die.
    and as said befor, thats if they do NOT have anything higher then +1 jewels, because as soon as its getting into the unrealistic/duper terms of having +2 or +3 jewels, the rouge will have wayyyyyy too much mana to be beaten by a warrior, unless that one is able spamming him for 700+.[/b]
    k, im a warrior with top gear i fight alot of sins every day and u wont even touch a good sin hp while minorin with spaming 500dmg, second of all sin with over 3000 mana would have the same minor like 5000 mana sin. wich means all the 70+ sins.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

k, im a warrior with top gear i fight alot of sins every day and u wont even touch a good sin hp while minorin with spaming 500dmg, second of all sin with over 3000 mana would have the same minor like 5000 mana sin. wich means all the 70+ sins.[/b]

that didnt make sense, and im sorry but u either cant combo or the sins are using up to 5minor buttons at the same time if u cant touch their hps.

well when i say both equally skilled and equiped i meant they are skilled and equiped to the max, so bassically you guys are saying if the rogue has good minor healing skills than he wins, well obviously he has good minor healing skills if hes skilled to the max. so yes, rogue is the winner, thanks you guys. warriors are bassically useless in this game i guess?

wOLfi

well when i say both equally skilled and equiped i meant they are skilled and equiped to the max, so bassically you guys are saying if the rogue has good minor healing skills than he wins, well obviously he has good minor healing skills if hes skilled to the max. so yes, rogue is the winner, thanks you guys. warriors are bassically useless in this game i guess?[/b]

so ur a nub in this game i guess?

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

well when i say both equally skilled and equiped i meant they are skilled and equiped to the max, so bassically you guys are saying if the rogue has good minor healing skills than he wins, well obviously he has good minor healing skills if hes skilled to the max. so yes, rogue is the winner, thanks you guys. warriors are bassically useless in this game i guess?[/b]

so u want us to imagine a fight between a lvl 80 warrior with shell set+10, jewels+5 and whatever weapon u prefer+10 against a lvl 80 sin , shells+10, jewels +5 and whatever weapon u prefer+10 ?

well sorry mister, but HOW THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE KNOW ?

Terrorblade

Depends on skill of each. If warrior can pot and combo, if sin can do fast minor and pots while comboing fast.

This topic is realy stupid, I would appreciate if it gets locked soon as I Schrotti's reactions :P

Banned Senior Member

If this sin is chusco then assassin but mostly its warrior

Banned

If this sin is chusco then assassin but mostly its warrior[/b]
    How does chusco's ass taste like? :lol:

TunaFishyMe

schrotti is right. They arent called warriors for a reason. Warriors are better than Sin unless the sin outgears or outskills the warrior. You probably cant combo cuz i could beat 75% of the sins on diez when there were good players around and players like devil, tempest, i forget that guys name in tormentors, could kill me in like 10 seconds.

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

at 70 warriors get more defense extra then sins. causse warriors got allot of defense of their own and lvl 10 master skill gives warriors more. also lvl 70 warrior skill owns lvl 70 rogue skill.

i think its without a doub that a warrior will win.

Sins like zero and mickey proved and showed what a rogue is capable of against a warrior. Anyway, if both have very powerful uniques like +3s or whatever, shells +8 and lvl 70+, then its kinda hard for the warrior to bring down a well healing rogue. While warrior starting to hit low on rogue with average of 400~500 dmg, the rogues still got the defense ignoring skills and able to do decent dmg and outhealing the dmg from warrior. So, in other words, rogues have the upper hand if both were powerful equal equiped.

PS: Thats speaking of experience from the RoFD beta server, and some discussions with mickey.

Depends on skill of each. If warrior can pot and combo, if sin can do fast minor and pots while comboing fast.
    This topic is realy stupid, I would appreciate if it gets locked soon as I Schrotti's reactions :P[/b]
    i agree, i hope they lock it, it's obvious taht rogue will win, that is why there are so many rogues compared to warriors in this game, nobody wants to play the weaker class. and that is why rogue equipment costs more.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Unbuffed a sin would win due to having safety/wolf/minor heal, buffed the warrior should win

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast