Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

hi who will win?

This is a discussion on hi who will win? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thanks for being straight up honest with me unlike other people. i guess i'll sell all my warrior stuff and ...
Page: 3

Banned

thanks for being straight up honest with me unlike other people. i guess i'll sell all my warrior stuff and buy rogue stuff and start a rogue again.[/b]
    dont be stupid

Banned

every single warrior/sin I have ever fought they either had 3x better gear than the sin i was playing. if they were both equally geared it doesnt matter who has what, it all comes down to skill and how well they pot/minor whatever. most warriors and sins have killed me because they have WAY to much gear compared to the people i played. now i suck : (

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

every single warrior/sin I have ever fought they either had 3x better gear than the sin i was playing. if they were both equally geared it doesnt matter who has what, it all comes down to skill and how well they pot/minor whatever. most warriors and sins have killed me because they have WAY to much gear compared to the people i played. now i suck : ([/b]

i only used a double blade+8 for fuck sake

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

schrotti is right. They arent called warriors for a reason. Warriors are better than Sin unless the sin outgears or outskills the warrior. You probably cant combo cuz i could beat 75% of the sins on diez when there were good players around and players like devil, tempest, i forget that guys name in tormentors, could kill me in like 10 seconds.[/b]
    thats because ur minor heal combo sucks lol.

sin > warrior

Banned

If this sin is chusco then assassin but mostly its warrior[/b]
    not to brag but i've beaten chusco with a hb +7.

Warrior > sin

NEMANYA

hi am I idiot?, yes or no[/b]
    ofc yes..
    you're one annoyin lil prick who flame every person at this forum..
    This guy just ASKED something and u showing up to flame him? ? ?
    Dont you have any better stuff to do in real life insteed of sitting at pc searching ppl for flame??

useless topic :s

TunaFishyMe

thats because ur minor heal combo sucks lol.

sin > warrior[/b]
    i still raped your children!

ofc yes..
    you're one annoyin lil prick who flame every person at this forum..
    This guy just ASKED something and u showing up to flame him? ? ?
    Dont you have any better stuff to do in real life insteed of sitting at pc searching ppl for flame??[/b]

he never flamed me yet

NEMANYA

he never flamed me yet [/b]
    lol
    He will dun worry

sizzlex

warrior ftw

Banned Senior Member

They both cant be equally skilled, since it takes different skill to play warrior then it does to play assasin. Also since they are both two seperate classes fighting each other, you cant use the same combo on each other

lol
    He will dun worry [/b]
    doubt it

oh and FYI, i didnt see any kind of "flaming" behind cama's post, all he did was pointing out that a question like this is totally retarded and cant be really answered, in his ironic way.
    and i honestly doubt he needs to censor his own opinion for the little stereotypes out here just that they wont get offended.

ddldave ur an idiot. warriors arent useless and are probably the best class in the game next to priest. if u watch pk vids like chusco's and 0000000 etc. u can see that own and have pretty much perfect minor/hp pot combos. but they never put film of when they lose and im sure that if u ask them they will say that they've lost 1v1's to some but very few warriors. either they outgear them or just very skill.

and also the game isnt only about 1v1's if it were then people like Hiz from diez wouldnt have more than 100k nps. it's about party pk and strategy in cz. warriors can also tank all eslant bosses w/o massive (rogues can too if they have uber gear o.o)

imo if warrior and rogue have the exact same gear/skill then the warrior would win. if the warrior hits the 500+ on his screen and combos perfect then the sin wouldnt be able to outminor it once his mana is low.

sizzlex

warrior plz

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast