Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

hi who will win?

This is a discussion on hi who will win? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and if the warrior was lvl 80 with +5 uniques and +10 raptor or sword of player you think they ...
Page: 5

Banned Senior Member

and if the warrior was lvl 80 with +5 uniques and +10 raptor or sword of player you think they are going to go down very easily? Warrior would have like 1900-2000 AC, a good 14k hp, and prob 3800 AP

NEMANYA

Congratulation schrotti you just became mine bitch now

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Congratulation schrotti you just became mine bitch now [/b]

guess it took u awhile to figure out what ive meant as u had to reply with "jesus" first, twice, and now this, which doesnt even makes sense.. but hey, the hope is still up!

NEMANYA

guess it took u awhile to figure out what ive meant as u had to reply with "jesus" first, twice, and now this, which doesnt even makes sense.. but hey, the hope is still up![/b]
    lol..ofc not..Just didnt want to reply right away..
    but hey anyway congratz you're mine new bitch now..
    Since no anymore ranking forum i need new bitches rofl

ddldave ur an idiot. warriors arent useless and are probably the best class in the game next to priest. if u watch pk vids like chusco's and 0000000 etc. u can see that own and have pretty much perfect minor/hp pot combos. but they never put film of when they lose and im sure that if u ask them they will say that they've lost 1v1's to some but very few warriors. either they outgear them or just very skill.

and also the game isnt only about 1v1's if it were then people like Hiz from diez wouldnt have more than 100k nps. it's about party pk and strategy in cz. warriors can also tank all eslant bosses w/o massive (rogues can too if they have uber gear o.o)

imo if warrior and rogue have the exact same gear/skill then the warrior would win. if the warrior hits the 500+ on his screen and combos perfect then the sin wouldnt be able to outminor it once his mana is low.[/b]
    okay thanks, you just reconvinced me to love my warrior, i'm going to keep him.

Sustain

Perfect combo Warrior will always win a Perfect minor combo Sin.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

lol..ofc not..Just didnt want to reply right away..
    but hey anyway congratz you're mine new bitch now..
    Since no anymore ranking forum i need new bitches rofl [/b]
    im very sorry.. but u just failed again, u posted exactly the same "sentence" eventho i told u that it didnt make sense.

if i got it right you are trying to say i would be your bitch, whatever that means
    and rankings are up again as far as im concered, so would you please mind going back?

Banned

IF the sin has jewels +5 / weapon +10 lvl 80 you will really think a warior can kill him ? with that stuff he would have like 1.4K def 8/9K HP and 2.6k+ ap (with spike + critical point) sure a warior 80 would have amazing stats like idk 1.8/9 k DEF 3k ap but
    firstly the sins has IN + IB +5 that make 40 def against warior weapons
    secondly the warior to regain HP has to use popo HP + popo mana + popo HP and so on to within the time of he uses 2 pots ( recast time ) the sins have to make him more than 720 HP damage with 2k6+ ap and the lvl 80 skill thats not "easy" but really really possible

so if the sins knows the combo minor well the warior has no chances

P.S : I put stats of warior/sin but idk very well the stats of such a char ... shells 10 jewels 5 weapon 10[/b]
    yea and there is no DD on IN/IB either.

Banned Senior Member

yea and there is no DD on IN/IB either.[/b]
    that made me lawl

Perfect combo Warrior will always win a Perfect minor combo Sin.[/b]
    perfect reply. thank you.

no its not, coz if u gear them up equally, means the warrior will spam at least 500dmg on the rouge's screen, +150 maybe even 200 R dmg, and i havent seen many rouges outminoring that unless they use 2 minors, which would be rather unfair, or using pots which will make his mana drop even more, ergo he will lose more hp coz he cant keep up to the pot + minor all the way out, ergo the rouge wont be able tanking the dmg for long, will be a close fight but if the warrior knows how to pot perfectly and keeps his combo flawless, the rouge will die.
    and as said befor, thats if they do NOT have anything higher then +1 jewels, because as soon as its getting into the unrealistic/duper terms of having +2 or +3 jewels, the rouge will have wayyyyyy too much mana to be beaten by a warrior, unless that one is able spamming him for 700+.[/b]
    So if the warrior pots, its also unfair? It´s not like your doing something that is considered illegal, making your own rules means you will be playing alone.

The sin would lose, unless he bugs his weight to have more souls than he should.

konichiwa543

ofc assasin will win

NEMANYA

im very sorry.. but u just failed again, u posted exactly the same "sentence" eventho i told u that it didnt make sense.

if i got it right you are trying to say i would be your bitch, whatever that means
    and rankings are up again as far as im concered, so would you please mind going back?[/b]
    no..srry you actualy just failed..you're mine bitch already..
    no sorry I wont go back to that forum..I'll just stay here 4 you..

biatch

(Sustain @ Jun 22 2007, 11:31 AM)
    Perfect combo Warrior will always win a Perfect minor combo Sin.[/b]
    i'd like to say again, this is the perfect answer. i mean it's simple, straight forward, is easy to read, and it answers the question right away. you know if i was a manager at a job, and you are seeking a job, i'd hire you right off the moment you come up to me and ask for a application. i don't think anybody in this forum is as professional as you, more people should follow your style.

aggressi0n

Congratulations, you just failed at life as well.[/b]
    Failed at Life because he said Jesus, well fuck you. Anways I watched your vid, you almost died to a archer, thats without Minor, so you keep saying all this shit about minoring not being that great.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast