Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

hi who will win?

This is a discussion on hi who will win? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Stop the flaming, or I'll start banning.[/b] We didnt flame each other.. we just argued..Is that allowed here lol ?...
Page: 7

NEMANYA

Stop the flaming, or I'll start banning.[/b]
    We didnt flame each other..
    we just argued..Is that allowed here lol ?

Sno0p

If "equal gear" means a raptor +8 vs shards +8 ,and theyr not using any defense ability armors its kinda hard to tell who will die first.I`m assuming the fight whould be a close one :huh:

didinino

and why wouldn't the rogue have 10 points in master for Matchness?[/b]
    5% dif from matchness skill (warrior 15% rogue 10%). same for absoluteness (10 to 5..)

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

A little off topic, but what is the delay for pot cooldown in seconds?

Back on topic...I think rogue will win most of the time, I can tank a level 80 warrior for a substantial period of time and get his hp below half. my gear isn't great, nor level. Potting is easy on warrior IMO. The hugest factor is the warrior's combo breaking the rogue's minor. I've found some warriors who could break my minor hitting me 350, but their combo was really freagin good.
    SO... IMO- Decent Rogue > Decent Warrior Awesome Rogue < Awesome Warrior

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

A little off topic, but what is the delay for pot cooldown in seconds?[/b]

phantom said smth about 2.5sec on irc, dunno if its exact tho

Banned Senior Member

5% dif from matchness skill (warrior 15% rogue 10%). same for absoluteness (10 to 5..)[/b]
    All classes get 10% reduce at lvl 65, and nother 5% at lvl 70

Only in your skills list, 10 points in master says "15%" but it&#39;s not a 15% ontop the first 10%

All classes have the same base damage reduction given from levels

in my opinion the sin will win, cuz u said that if they both had the same lvl, items and SKILL, so that means the sin has a decent minor and from my experience ive had no trouble beating warriors with similar stats and a good combo.

just my opinion. skilled sin>skilled warrior

TunaFishyMe

you all have no idea what you are talking about. Why? Cuz im always right.

A warrior is easier to play than a sin. So if they have the same amount of skill, the the warrior will be playing his char better than the sin (owned).
    Next, Two Level 70 chars, warrior hits harder, more AC, more HP. If your warrior knows how to combo, they will be spamming 500+, that is something MOST sins cant handle. Yes yes, I know there are sins who can do it, mickey is one of them but his skill is greater than most warriors. I dont care if you have beaten warriors before big deal...they probably couldnt combo. Most people cant outminor 500+ damage, something a warrior can spam pretty easily. And to combo and pot as a warrior is not hard...to minor+hp pot and combo is a lot harder. So if this sin can beat a warrior, then they DONT HAVE EQUAL SKILLS!! OMG ITS A CYCLE!!

Banned

phantom i&#39;ve seen rogues have 600ac buff like using 55/60/absolute
    since they already have iron neck+belt and a ton of dex, they feel having 1.4k ac+ 30 wep def is good enough
    on topic:

in my opinion
    PRE 60:

Rogue vs warrior-->rogue wins

60-65:
    Warrior(rogue cant minor the lvl 60 warrior skill)
    65-70:
    Rogue (has more mana to tank the warrior)
    70-79:
    Warrior (because of warrior spamming 600 and rogue only spamming 700)
    80:
    Rogue (critical point+duration scroll makes sure of that)

Thats just my opinion, i&#39;ve lost alot at 60-65 to warriors in oly but when i finally hit 65 i could tank them, and we were even on gears/lvls so yeah.[/b]
    so wait a second, you want a rogue to use scaled skin and safety in a 1vs1 against a warrior? lol.....that would end up fucking up the sins healing and combo so much by switching skillbars to much. back in KE MANY MANY sins could minor heal a 65 warrior hitting him with sword dancing, i have no idea wtf ur talking about. I was level 62 and could outminor most lvl 68 warriors that were so called "good" in those days.

and fuck u schrotti, i hadnt played in over a month that double blade kicked ass, the warrior had amazing gear compared to what i had as i explained before, FUKT U SCHROTTMON

and fuck u schrotti, i hadnt played in over a month that double blade kicked ass, the warrior had amazing gear compared to what i had as i explained before, FUKT U SCHROTTMON[/b]

haha, u cant deny it, even took of the pauld and pendant

<3 undıvedefıned

thrice625

on my lvl 70 rogue, i have shit gear. hp build and got shell 7, shard 8, mirage 8, pp, and lost my other uniqes cause k2 is the worst fukin company ever...but anyways i still own warriors that have 3+ lvls on me and better gear. minor-soul pot combo owns. unbuffed fights are very unfair to a warrior, which i totally agree (they got no wolf, no safety, no magic shield), but even in a buffed fight in cz, i got 4.9k hp, 1000ac, and 1700ap and still beat a shit load of warriors 1v1. as long as the sin has mastered minor combo with hps pots, the warrior will have a his work cut out for him.

on my lvl 70 rogue, i have shit gear. hp build and got shell 7, shard 8, mirage 8, pp, and lost my other uniqes cause k2 is the worst fukin company ever...but anyways i still own warriors that have 3+ lvls on me and better gear. minor-soul pot combo owns. unbuffed fights are very unfair to a warrior, which i totally agree (they got no wolf, no safety, no magic shield), but even in a buffed fight in cz, i got 4.9k hp, 1000ac, and 1700ap and still beat a shit load of warriors 1v1. as long as the sin has mastered minor combo with hps pots, the warrior will have a his work cut out for him.[/b]

that has waht to do with the topic? im sorry but that warriors obviously dont know how to combo/pot if they get beaten by a sin 3 lvls less and worse gear then them.

on my lvl 70 rogue, i have shit gear. hp build and got shell 7, shard 8, mirage 8, pp, and lost my other uniqes cause k2 is the worst fukin company ever...but anyways i still own warriors that have 3+ lvls on me and better gear. minor-soul pot combo owns. unbuffed fights are very unfair to a warrior, which i totally agree (they got no wolf, no safety, no magic shield), but even in a buffed fight in cz, i got 4.9k hp, 1000ac, and 1700ap and still beat a shit load of warriors 1v1. as long as the sin has mastered minor combo with hps pots, the warrior will have a his work cut out for him.[/b]
    LOL nice, sry to tell ya but with those items, even as hp build a rogue at lvl 70 WONT have 1k ac, 1700ap(maybe with enchant+dex scroll) and 4.9khp -.- not even with 2k buff ull have that as hp build with no uniques.

TunaFishyMe

JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN BEAT A WARRIOR AT A HIGH LEVEL THAN YOU DOESNT MEAN SIN > WARRIOR YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!

thrice625

nope im not lying. im hp build. i use 2k hps, 350 ac, dex, and weapon/armor enchants in cz and those are my stats. i had a skelly, gave it to a friend cause i dont play anymore, lost shio +1, foverin, rappy 7, 2 bronze earrings, got screwed out of 3 rols... but ya i only have 1 unique and its a priest pendant which is crap lol... but you can get your stats like this by testing certain builds :P

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast