Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

hi who will win?

This is a discussion on hi who will win? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; imo warriors would win.. seen lot of videos of godly geared ppl, and 1vs 1, and usually the warrior wins ...
Page: 8

zetazeta

imo warriors would win.. seen lot of videos of godly geared ppl, and 1vs 1, and usually the warrior wins the sins, unless the warrior sux or has noob gear O___o but in ardream sins > warriors =O because they have spike :P

redbluegreen44

Go to Myko.
    lvl 70 warrior rapes lvl 70 assasin even with same accessories and gear and wep.

OLD1953

Equal gear and equal levels? A good archer will beat both, IF the guy knows how to be an archer.

Generally, by the time an archer uses styx on a warrior, that guy is running if he knows the archer is the same level he is. Sins are much the same. Styx is one of the nastiest tricks in the game. Add in ice shot for slowing and stun, then arrow shower or dark pursuer, and blind the guy while you are at it. Then styx again.

It takes mana to fight, and styx takes that right away.

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

Is that a joke? How much mana does styx take? I know it doesnt kill my mana bar completely, in most cases where an archer used styx against me, it wouldve been smarter to use their highest dmg attack instead.

if worrior will do dmg 6xx(to outdamage hp from 1 soul) or more he will win + bleeding to make it easy

Generally, by the time an archer uses styx on a warrior, that guy is running if he knows the archer is the same level he is. Sins are much the same. Styx is one of the nastiest tricks in the game. Add in ice shot for slowing and stun, then arrow shower or dark pursuer, and blind the guy while you are at it. Then styx again.[/b]
    u forgot tell how he will kill them coz crapy 500-600 dmg with 2 min animation skill is not enought.The only way is arowshower hack on light feet

Xzero

no1 has equal skill lol this is stupid, but usually a warior who knows how to combo will win unless the sin has amazing minor heal(2x minor) and can keep up the heal for the whole fight.

Wow plenty of uneducated people here.

First as it has been said, warriors and sins take different skill levels to play and sins are undoubtedly harder to play.

Trust me, I personally reached the fastest a warrior can possibly combo with a raptor 1v1 however I could NOT beat 0000000 when he had no spear def armor on and I had no DD on (not counting uniques) The best I could do was take him about 1 or 2 hits past red ball.

Are all of you so quick to forget all the videos me and zero put out destroying all that Ares 1v1 had to offer?

A warrior has a brick wall he will reach whereas a rogue at zero's skill level will continue to improve his combo/healing speed and WILL overtake a warrior with the same gear and level

You CAN NOT tell me otherwise because I had proven it quite well. I beat EVERY rogue on ares 1v1 consecutively EXCEPT zero because of the fact that my brick wall combo speed was met and he continued to evolve.

Schrotti (No offense mate, I'm cool with you and all), BabyBash both of you really have no idea about the top tier of 1v1.

redbluegreen44

but the majority of the time warrior wins it

twofisted

First as it has been said, warriors and sins take different skill levels to play and sins are undoubtedly harder to play.
    Trust me, I personally reached the fastest a warrior can possibly combo with a raptor 1v1 however I could NOT beat 0000000 when he had no spear def armor on and I had no DD on (not counting uniques) The best I could do was take him about 1 or 2 hits past red ball.

Are all of you so quick to forget all the videos me and zero put out destroying all that Ares 1v1 had to offer?

A warrior has a brick wall he will reach whereas a rogue at zero's skill level will continue to improve his combo/healing speed and WILL overtake a warrior with the same gear and level

You CAN NOT tell me otherwise because I had proven it quite well. I beat EVERY rogue on ares 1v1 consecutively EXCEPT zero because of the fact that my brick wall combo speed was met and he continued to evolve.

Schrotti (No offense mate, I'm cool with you and all), BabyBash both of you really have no idea about the top tier of 1v1.[/b]
    so u say zero is the God of ares? hmm zero had beaten u in pk muvee and we remember also. but i think if u and zero has got same gear same lvl bla bla, u beat him trust me. i certanly feel zero have got uber gear than u in that vs. u can beat him normally in equal situation trust me .

Banned

Warrior.. i love it

so u say zero is the God of ares? hmm zero had beaten u in pk muvee and we remember also. but i think if u and zero has got same gear same lvl bla bla, u beat him trust me. i certanly feel zero have got uber gear than u in that vs. u can beat him normally in equal situation trust me .[/b]
    We had the same gear, the highest thing he had was a rol +1. both shards were 8 and shell 8 some chitin 8

jolik

i play warrior 80 lvl
    my 1v1 with 80 lvl sin (NIGAZZBR) with better gear than i have 3:0 for me
    kkthxbb warrior > sin

Banned Senior Member

Well its zero, eric eventho his combo wasnt so fast his healing was extremely fast and thats why you couldnt beat him

susGe

Schrotti (No offense mate, I'm cool with you and all), BabyBash both of you really have no idea about the top tier of 1v1.[/b]
    This thread is assuming that both chrs have a equal skill lvl. Due to zero being able to go above your skill lvl because of your brick wall as you put it then of course he would have no problem beating you, but imo if a sin and a warrior go 1 v 1 and both are at the exact = lvl of skill the warrior will win. A sin has the capability to beat a warrior hands down, but thats not what this thread was about. I think the op was looking for a clear answer as to which one would be hands down better if they were both equally skilled. In that regard the warrior wins but as far as potential goes the sin has the potential to be superior to the warrior in every way.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

A warrior has a brick wall he will reach whereas a rogue at zero's skill level will continue to improve his combo/healing speed and WILL overtake a warrior with the same gear and level[/b]
    That brick wall that zero has is called 1 pot/2.5 seconds.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast