Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

hi who will win?

This is a discussion on hi who will win? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; That brick wall that zero has is called 1 pot/2.5 seconds.[/b] which is past the warrior brick wall, so why ...
Page: 9

That brick wall that zero has is called 1 pot/2.5 seconds.[/b]
    which is past the warrior brick wall, so why would you bring it up?

Susg, I suppose you're right. But honestly, because of the diversity between the 2 classes they will never be of the same skill level really. A rogue has so many more things he has to do whereas a warrior can just focus on timing his combo down perfectly and properly potting.

ImNotALone

any 1 play the test server for KE? if u did, u kno warrior pwnz sin straight up with the best gear in the game...

twofisted

We had the same gear, the highest thing he had was a rol +1. both shards were 8 and shell 8 some chitin 8[/b]

so rol+1 ? not same gear as i said [i dont think zero has got normal gear also like u. when i look his pk moviesi I'm seeing uber hp and mana for normal items. (gay hp and gay mana) he had got 60 curse resist so it means rols are normal as+0 but other uniqs must be uber. bla bla ]

i trust my game info, my 6th sense and u. so i think same stilland it means u can beat him in that situattion

also i remember zero's word but i dunno its right or bullshit.

it was like: zero says "if we 1vs1 ten times with F9, he beats me 6 times and i beat 4 times." like that mean

go aga go. rofl

ImNotALone

im sorry i dont care wat any 1 says, same gear/same skill warrior wins...

im sorry i dont care wat any 1 says, same gear/same skill warrior wins...[/b]
    But of course, you know better than people who have played the class for ages and were well-known for it. All hail Mr. 4 posts.

Rol +1 is not the deciding factor in a 1v1 when the other person has a roc +0...

Why are you trying to tell me that I could beat zero when I said I couldn't consecutively beat him? I'm pretty sure I know better than you do...

twofisted

But of course, you know better than people who have played the class for ages and were well-known for it. All hail Mr. 4 posts.

Rol +1 is not the deciding factor in a 1v1 when the other person has a roc +0...

Why are you trying to tell me that I could beat zero when I said I couldn't consecutively beat him? I'm pretty sure I know better than you do...[/b]
    okay.

neversoft

im pretty sure warrior would win cuz he has like 400 more deff on same lvl, and 1-2k more hp
    and lets say that warrior has 2.5 k ap, and sin has 2k ap
    warrior has skill that inflicts 300 % dmg i think, thats like tursting all the time
    and no1 can outminor that.
    oh and with good sr combo warrior can mess up sins combo cuz he has grater range
    im not happy about it but it true

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

niggazbr is 80? He really sucks a big one.

Sabao

Not really, if a warrior cant spam more than 700dmg ( r + skill ) he cant beat a sin and if he does spam more well thats cuz the rogue dont have same lvl or gear. Dont forget a sin have a better healing power so 200ac, 400 ac or 2k hp wont make that huge diference imo.

btw that 700dmg im talking is for the ones that only use minor-heal.

DiplomaticTank

actually 600+ will out hurt a minor heal because in the new generations
    many ppl try to minor heal an many fail at it horribly it doesnt matter if u
    can minor heal u have to have it perfect and how many ppl can actually do
    that when i was on my friend's warrior i noticed that many 1v1ing rogues
    always minor heal which is fine cause most the time they mess up there
    combo or when there life dropps dramatically fast cause i do 600+ spam
    on them an there 1 spike doin 7xx an bloody doin 5xx - 6xx but when
    there hp drops low close to redball they start to really mess up combo
    an try to work on gettin there hp up... (wrong move) they stop fighting
    an stand there minor healing like they switched to a skill tab that has like
    351526326 minor heals on it an 1 mp pot so... it looks stupid an they eventually
    run into gaps of non healing waitin for mana pot an they die.. so retarded
    <_< warrior > sin imo just my experience wit some of the not so good sin&#39;s
    an trust me there are many of them ;o

Willows

Depends what you mean by equal skill levels and items. Would dual roc +0 on warr be the same as dual rol +0 on the sin? WE same as RE? And does equal skill mean "Both the best they could possibly be" or some amount of potential skill...

Sins are harder to play than warriors, and to make it tangible let&#39;s do this. So they&#39;ve got "equal skill", which we&#39;ll say is 150 "skill" in real life. For a warrior, 200 "skill" would be flawless combo and flawless potting, whereas 400 skill for an assassin would be perfect minor and combo. If you have it as 150 "skill", the warrior will win, but if you make it relative (the warrior has 150 "skill" and the rogue has 300, which is 75% for each), then I think the rogue will win.

In the end, Assassins have more potential than warriors, but it is easier to perfect playing a warrior and harder to screw up. The "perfect" assassin (level 80 ROL +3, EME +3, Shells 30 reb shard 30 reb etc) would beat the "perfect" warrior (level 80 rocs 3, PE 3 etc), but average warrior will beat average sin.

what do the level 80 sin skills actually do? I&#39;m talking about critical point and armour cancellation. Hell blade does 150 more guaranteed damage than howling sword, so the warr would hit fking hard, but I&#39;ve had level 80 sins spike me for 2500+ through 900 ac, no malice or anything O_o

twofisted

Depends what you mean by equal skill levels and items. Would dual roc +0 on warr be the same as dual rol +0 on the sin? WE same as RE? And does equal skill mean "Both the best they could possibly be" or some amount of potential skill...[/b]

yes exactly. damned IN gives 12 str to warrior and rogue gets only health bonus. pah that&#39;s not fair.

i think k2 should create items for every kind of chars. example in whcih has got 12 dex, or elf belt which has got 10 health for mages, or rom which one is 50 def like rofl etc.

i&#39;m rogue who&#39;s wearing glassie and it gives damned 10 int. IN gives 12 str. i can share these bonusses with warrior and priest. letter me lol.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

yes exactly. damned IN gives 12 str to warrior and rogue gets only health bonus. pah that&#39;s not fair.

i think k2 should create items for every kind of chars. example in whcih has got 12 dex, or elf belt which has got 10 health for mages, or rom which one is 50 def like rofl etc.

i&#39;m rogue who&#39;s wearing glassie and it gives damned 10 int. IN gives 12 str. i can share these bonusses with warrior and priest. letter me lol.[/b]

12str? wow.. ever had a IN ?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i think k2 should create items for every kind of chars. example in whcih has got 12 dex, or elf belt which has got 10 health for mages, or rom which one is 50 def like rofl etc.[/b]
    while theyre at it they should just delete all classes...every1 will have all skills nad whoever can use the best combo of all skills wins!

Willows

12str? wow.. ever had a IN ?[/b]
    KODB - IN +3

12 str, 35 hp, 13 all.

Though in your defence, idk wtf he&#39;s rambling about either.

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast