as to noob elven and azreal guy

This is a discussion on as to noob elven and azreal guy within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey smart guy. Oops. NYChris. Sorry to insult your intellect. Try this. Just try it for me. Go camp atilla. ...
Page: 1

Default as to noob elven and azreal guy

Hey smart guy. Oops. NYChris. Sorry to insult your intellect. Try this. Just try it for me.

Go camp atilla. Camp until you get 2 warrior pendants, sell them, and buy up all +1 iron bows on a1 moradon. Buy buttloads of Blessed Upgrade scrolls. With 30 ib+1 you should get
    Most or All to +5
    15-24 to +6
    4-10 to +7
    1 to +8

These numbers are estimates but they're pretty accurate. I've had to do multiple batches for some items, but making dual shards+7 was no problem with Trinas +6 to +7.

Oh maybe you have no idea what I'm talking about. Have you heard of the Magic Anvil? It's in Moradon.

I'm proudly making my +8/dex chitin armor right now. (If you say a single flaming word about how I don't have Shell I'll remind you how much a shelled rogue looks like he has been shoved up the posterior end of a giant green dung beetle. I wear chitin by choice. I'm too sexy for ugly armor.)

notice half the items in moradon are duped whether you buy a +1 or +8 its still not legit unless you farm it yourself which you haven't also as elven said i didnt quit the game because people are higher levels i quit the game because all humasn do is travel in packs and go to 12 to orc base all day theres no 8 on 8 fights anymore which was what i enjoyed this is not ko rushing 50 vs 50 and doing it 24 7. Dont tell me you dont rely on level and items because you dont even make np either way. Also to azreal you seem to care how your char looks since u say shell 8 is so easy to make but you only want chitins you must be a girl.

back playing again nigga ?

wait whats this post about? :|