Hi zT hi animaniacs and neone other cheaters bugn isiloon

This is a discussion on Hi zT hi animaniacs and neone other cheaters bugn isiloon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Kotoko: Game Master Joined: 22 Jun 2006 Posts: 18 Location: Diez! Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:07 pm * *Post ...
Page: 1

Default Hi zT hi animaniacs and neone other cheaters bugn isiloon

Kotoko:
    Game Master

Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:07 pm * *Post subject: **Isiloon Bug** * *

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TO ANYONE ATTEMPTING TO SLAY ISILOON: *

Please note that the GM's are aware that Isiloon is bugged at this time. *
    If you are attempting to fight Isiloon in a group, where she is not using BOTH of her attacks (range and melee), they are bugging her. Being in a party that is bugging her, will get the account banned for 30 days. *

Isiloon SHOULD attack with both of her attacks, she should be moving, and she should be dealing lots of damage. If she's not doing these while you're fighting her, then people are bugging her, which is an unfair advantage to the other players. *

I hope this clears up any questions you may have. *
    i know it was made clear by anyone with sense on this forum that when she only does range its bugged but stupid turks like ZT and ANIMANIACS deny the facts and claim it to be similiar to ctrl minor or COMBO so yeah fuck u bitches im sure gms already said but i jus noticed this today

also there saying if u post .ksc of the ppl abusing it on official forums that it will be investigated so yeah looking for .ksc's of zt abusing it and of animaniacs holla!

no one has nething to say not even first post spam from cama

Road

I don't waste my time lecturing turks. I'm sure they will call rasicm on us calling the cheaters cheaters... Not worth the effort.