Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 83

hide yo wife hide yo kids hide yo husband

This is a discussion on hide yo wife hide yo kids hide yo husband within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok, i didnt understand, are baba's getting the ban?...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Senior Member puppet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    57

    Default

    ok, i didnt understand, are baba's getting the ban?

  2. #32
    Senior Member Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    when I was in the military..... basic training and any schooling... we had one saying

    "Out of sight , out of mind" I think you all need to learn this.

  3. #33
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    thread full of bros

    what up yo

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    956

    Default

    Is my Sig appropriate ?

  5. #35
    wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    STRAYA!!!
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    look out the little retard forum mod stepping up to ban babashoppers!! whoa lol

    seriously this dumbshit needs to be put in his place.. the only thing he can do is act tough on officials thats about it and its sad how all his official fanboys come and suck his dick haha

    i hope he reads this...(nothos)

  6. #36
    R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    look out the little retard forum mod stepping up to ban babashoppers!! whoa lol

    seriously this dumbshit needs to be put in his place.. the only thing he can do is act tough on officials thats about it and its sad how all his official fanboys come and suck his dick haha

    i hope he reads this...(nothos)
    Nah man remember Chuckie trying to act like a dike? Eventually he was let go of his "free" position LMAO it'll happen to him also

  7. #37
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    718

    Default

    That punk cried when he was let go.

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingoftheworld View Post
    If one person plays on same character for 3 to 4 years they can have all +3 unique without spading one dollar, but most of you change character like you are changing you cloths every day, and top of that most of you are kids who donít know how to make KO noha. Most of idiots puts video of trading 50 silvery gems and then cry after they donít get shit, top of that most of you upgrade thinking that you are pro in upgrade but guess what soon or latter they quit ko because they fail, and after 1 month they come back and do the same shit again and again.
    This. This x100

  9. #39
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingoftheworld View Post
    If one person plays on same character for 3 to 4 years they can have all +3 unique without spading one dollar, but most of you change character like you are changing you cloths every day, and top of that most of you are kids who donít know how to make KO noha. Most of idiots puts video of trading 50 silvery gems and then cry after they donít get shit, top of that most of you upgrade thinking that you are pro in upgrade but guess what soon or latter they quit ko because they fail, and after 1 month they come back and do the same shit again and again.
    Damn, it's like reading my KO fortune....

  10. #40
    Senior Member Sparco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    230

    Default

    I remember when that HappyMeal guy with the LH+10 got banned, was bitching on K4L and officials about it for days on end... Lol.

    Not to mention all the other guys who posted on the "shit officials" to try and get him unbanned. Was funny as fuck to watch.

  11. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    235

    Default

    contributing to the propaganda

    Mens be fearing?



  12. #42
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    718

    Default

    Lmao NOTHOS you're a joke.

    You cant stop what you cant see. Plenty of shit goin on behind the scenes.

  13. #43
    Senior Member bknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,716

    Default

    can i be a bro? D:

    and dam that nothos guy lol.. i think hes trying to take his not even minimum wage paying job a little serious, and i feel bad more him cause as serious as he takes it...he still manages to fail hard.

  14. #44
    R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparco View Post
    I remember when that HappyMeal guy with the LH+10 got banned, was bitching on K4L and officials about it for days on end... Lol.

    Not to mention all the other guys who posted on the "shit officials" to try and get him unbanned. Was funny as fuck to watch.
    Yeah? You werent fucking laughing when i got my char unbanned with all my gear back and nothing touched huh? yeh i thought so.

  15. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    being a bro doesnt mean you're a boy
    bro
    so you call your gf bro as well ?

    oh wait you have a bf sorry mistake.

    anyway up for the best sig ever

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •