Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

High AP characters!

This is a discussion on High AP characters! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I THINK THE GOOD POINT Of this game is that you can prove yourself better than other like when new ...
Page: 3

I THINK THE GOOD POINT Of this game is that you can prove yourself better than other like when new servers start some people after week run with hb+7 some in toto club+3(im not mentioning babashopers worthles nobs in my opinion).Its fair that some guys are jst better than other and know how to make money and upgrade items.I dont think crying about someone got item+9 which he made himself and i have+7 so he should drop it to make it fair?Totally no sense.
    Who have items fast+combo wins this game have fun and the point of playing games is not to sit on them 24/7 its about play for some time have fun then leave it or change it and so on i guess.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Goathorns View Post
    Theres a difference between overpowered and glass cannon though

An overpowered char nowadays should be wearing stuff ROF +3s , Krowas 8/9 Chaos whatever +9/+10

A glass cannon wears Diamond Rings/Elf rings, etc: These items let you have high AP at the sacrifice of other stats. Which is the type of char im trying to talk about
    i wonder why wont people use combined sets? put a rol+0 and an elf ring+1, thats much better than just dual elf ring+1.
    you lose 8 dex but you gain 50 ac, and heaps of other stats.

same for other parts. peole just love going dual rols (0 FR and GR), dual emes, dual elf or dual kek.

a balanced AP build for me would be howling roosters (fuck emes), rol + elf ring+1+2+3, elf belt highest+ and ammy of dex highest+

fp+8+9 / chitin +8+9 gauntlets and boots, and chitin or shell pads and pauldrons. choice helmet if you have a DD one, otherwise go +8+9 helm too.

and if 75+, get full krowaz7 set except pauldron. there you could even use fp9.

make sure to have a dd helm and a defensive belt to switch out at occasions. imho going 100% ap whore is just silly in most cases. (this is for an archer, for a sin i would also have a IN to switch out for the ammy of dex and replace the elf ring with a legio or shio tears if dcz and thats it)

Personally speaking, if you don't die occassionally in PK then ur not having fun. The threat of death is what makes PK so thrilling. To be uber-geared and have no worries is kinda lame. So what if you die, change tactics, work better as a team. Revenge on the party that just rolled you while you were xping at booro's is where it's at.

There were times in RLB that I would literally be shaking with excitement during PK (my family thought I was having mild siezures . Did I have great gear? NO. Was the threat of death constant? Yes. GOOD TIMES!!
    sonvicky likes this.

Hi, i didnt post here for long time...

to get better gear is always welcome and fun,
    at my time at CW i had the best gear possible and the best items that was on the server! YET i didnt paid 1$ from my own pocket for ko. so why is that a crime or not so good?

also as ppl said here it is fun to be stronger and be able to challange 3 or 4 enemies toghter... there were times i was able to fight 6-7 ppl toghter and kill them all... those fight was pure fun and also were long but in the end it was fun if u succes to kill all of them

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBaby View Post
    YET i didnt paid 1$ from my own pocket for ko.
    razor, Prodigy™ and MrRapist like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    probably daddy's pocket huh? busted!

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    rofl epic meme for his post

Banned Senior Member

People who cry about well geared acc's simply cant afford or too scared to buy those items, otherwise they would do the same. Those who baba shop work hard for their money and those who can't afford go get a job instead of spending 20 hours a day behind the screen. For me its simple mathematics, i can spend 8 hours at work and make some dough, or i can spend 8 hours in game (or crying on this forum) and make nothing. If you can't compete, quit

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by com4700 View Post
    People who cry about well geared acc's simply cant afford or too scared to buy those items, otherwise they would do the same. Those who baba shop work hard for their money and those who can't afford go get a job instead of spending 20 hours a day behind the screen. If you can't compete don't play.
    I think I need to hand you an award for the most stupid post in this topic this far, didn't expect shit like this to appear in awhile atleast.

I'm not even going to comment as to why you're so wrong, I'd like to think that by analyzing what you've said, you can figure out why it's so wrong (hint: you assume everyone would be as pathetic as you would I suppose).

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    I think I need to hand you an award for the most stupid post in this topic this far, didn't expect shit like this to appear in awhile atleast.

I'm not even going to comment as to why you're so wrong, I'd like to think that by analyzing what you've said, you can figure out why it's so wrong (hint: you assume everyone would be as pathetic as you would I suppose).
    Meh, haters gonna hate. Well you go ahead and sit there and analyze what i have said, while i pwn newbs with my punishment stick aka wirinom +10
    Last edited by com4700; 06-19-2012 at 05:46 PM.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Meh, haters gonna hate. Well you go ahead and sit there and analyze what i have said, while i pwn newbs with my punishment stick aka wirinom +10
    You see, usually the person that sees those kind of things are the ones being used to it... So I'm guessing you get anal'd a lot in your life?

Besides, I'd say you're the noob considering you seem to be judging others as newbs because "you pwn newbs with your punishment stick aka wirinom +10".

Stay away from this topic please, I have no use of opionions from people like you.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    You see, usually the person that sees those kind of things are the ones being used to it... So I'm guessing you get anal'd a lot in your life?

Besides, I'd say you're the noob considering you seem to be judging others as newbs because "you pwn newbs with your punishment stick aka wirinom +10".

Stay away from this topic please, I have no use of opionions from people like you.
    I could give less _ _ _ _ what you think, i gave my opinion and now you are making it personal. Butthurt?

oh snap ! you got wýrýnom +10, you are so avesome !

Banned Senior Member

Lmfao oh god I am about to get gang banged by this forum's "tough guys posse"

Little archer Senior Member

People who cry about well geared acc's simply cant afford or too scared to buy those items, otherwise they would do the same. Those who baba shop work hard for their money and those who can't afford go get a job instead of spending 20 hours a day behind the screen. For me its simple mathematics, i can spend 8 hours at work and make some dough, or i can spend 8 hours in game (or crying on this forum) and make nothing. If you can't compete, quit
    scrub .

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast