Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

High Level Priest on Dies

This is a discussion on High Level Priest on Dies within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-davaugha OK...this does not look good!!! Most of these guys are Orcs. *Are there any ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-davaugha
    OK...this does not look good!!!

Most of these guys are Orcs. *Are there any Human lvl 70 Priest?
    uppala
    zRipz
    zesta
    BlueAdept
    Juneau[/b]
    Rebelde also (not rebelde20, rebelde) is human bp with HB (+8 I think)

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

btw captain once said timesup is vermilion, i've checked it out and seems like claude IS vermillion so TimesUp is indeed ::MuSeNet::, the guy who came out of nowhere with ms+8 and xps at dts in piana 24/7 n when i pm him during those time, there was no replies :rollseyes:

now he is sehitler olmez with CS/impact+8/graham+8/hellbreaker good gun kk

yeah and this timesup has also loads of dd... ive hitted him on hh sin and he doesnt seem to die very easily.

Originally posted by SotongPoo
    btw captain once said timesup is vermilion, i've checked it out and seems like claude IS vermillion so TimesUp is indeed ::MuSeNet::, the guy who came out of nowhere with ms+8 and xps at dts in piana 24/7 n when i pm him during those time, there was no replies *:rollseyes:
    I can confirm this to u m8, my char indeed was vermilion

Doc

Originally posted by SotongPoo
    btw captain once said timesup is vermilion, i've checked it out and seems like claude IS vermillion so TimesUp is indeed ::MuSeNet::, the guy who came out of nowhere with ms+8 and xps at dts in piana 24/7 n when i pm him during those time, there was no replies *:rollseyes:

Ya lmao at this guy.... saw him one day running at 2 warrions with + II on ( prolly +8 ) then when warrions started tanking on went CS and Impact +8, warriors couldnt even touch him zzzzzzzzzz, also seen the MS +8 and HB.

i am lvl 68.

priestish

wonder if we have more lvl 70 priest than other classes.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

naa, there`s more lvl 70 mages than any other class

Havvk

well there are more orc priests lvl 70 but the few human,Glarfist use them (3-4)

GlarFist

Originally posted by Havvk
    well there are more orc priests lvl 70 but the few human,Glarfist use them (3-4)
    U are funny
    63 till 68 in clan, but yes, keep complaining. LOL

Cleatus

It's lonely at the top Mr. Fist. :P

I dont' think anyone is flaming you.. just a few jabs ...

I do want to know though.. cause I never thought of this before.. how come you never solo pk?

TunaFishyMe

i dont play warrior but i would think pking solo as warrior is boring as hell. No cures. Runs around with duffs all the time, slowed, etc etc

Cleatus

actually.. it's really intense.. it's just difficult at times.

As a warrior.. running around maliced seems to be pretty typical.. it's the malice + Para + Massive that sucks..

I've has confusion on alot lately too ? o0

You just burn through LOTS of hp pots. there's always relog anyhow..

TunaFishyMe

really? I would imagine a warrior would suck maliced. I spike a maliced warrior 1k+. With those kazillion sins running around, and warrior not being to lf, i would assume the just die without a priest spamming 1920 on them/curing them.

Cleatus

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    really? *I would imagine a warrior would suck maliced. *I spike a maliced warrior 1k+. *With those kazillion sins running around, and warrior not being to lf, i would assume the just die without a priest spamming 1920 on them/curing them.
    yup.. intense and difficult.

If you have DD then malice isn't that big of a deal v 1 sin- it's a challenge but not impossible. 2 sins (for me at least) I'm just dead. You have to play smart.. and keep careful watch. Hear that lightfeet nearby and see nothing.. and you're maliced.. know well enough to throw on dd, giga and ss and move.. cause sins are like the bad kids you knew in school.. they travel in packs and are just merciless. I know you were all abused as children.. don't lie.

Personally, I would rather have a duffer with me.... but if you wanto to pk and there's no one to pk with. .you have 2 choices.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast