Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Highest AP of each Class

This is a discussion on Highest AP of each Class within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yup, thats myko. I had like 9000 blue chests. So funny to see people merching thousands of chests for like ...
Page: 3

Mario

Yup, thats myko. I had like 9000 blue chests. So funny to see people merching thousands of chests for like 3m LOL. The npc where you trade in chests was always surrounded with like 100 people >.<[/b]
    this is USKO forum, so why the hell i would post anything from MYKO here ? /brain_mode_off

Is that archer from duped myko? Cos everyone had loads of blue chests, + you dont have premium? ;p[/b]
    USKO - cypher, read what i wrote + Viplala^&#39;s quote, and u wont need to ask again. And no, items werent duped. And if u think i duped Blue Chests, i can easly prove i didnt

Lu_Tze

mage 182 ap with no wolf str or other shit hellblood build

this is USKO forum, so why the hell i would post anything from MYKO here ? /brain_mode_off
    USKO - cypher, read what i wrote + Viplala^&#39;s quote, and u wont need to ask again. And no, items werent duped. And if u think i duped Blue Chests, i can easly prove i didnt [/b]
    it&#39;s not USKO forum... most of the players play the US version of KO but it&#39;s a KO forum, not USKO...

Second time I read one of your post saying something about brain being disconnected today, and you were wrong twice.
    The other one was about lower price being a good thing, but I won&#39;t have to explain the whole thing about pots since other ppl did before.

I believe you should be the one using your brain sometimes.... if you did, you would probly not be posting such stupid things (use your brain, /brain_mode_off etc)

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

AngryCrazy on edana has full chitins/shells +10, md +10/shard +10/dv +10/ sherion +10, and lvl 80, but he wont give us ss of his stats

B1tesizeThriLL

AngryCrazy on edana has full chitins/shells +10, md +10/shard +10/dv +10/ sherion +10, and lvl 80, but he wont give us ss of his stats [/b]
    Someone probably fed you the biggest bullshit of your life... because even IF he did have those items he would get banned? <_<

Someone probably fed you the biggest bullshit of your life... because even IF he did have those items he would get banned? <_<[/b]
    you have never even played that server, have you? just stfu, you have no idea wtf ur talking about, ive seen him ingame with those items, and vs&#39;d him, so i know what im talking about. hes on the shittiest server on ko, edana, where nobody gets banned for anything, unless some one bitches and complains too much. there are ppl just like him all over that server, and some worse.

DarK

I belive u parasitic but i dunno how anyone could get worse than him (i dont play edana) unless they had +5 uniques or something

I belive u parasitic but i dunno how anyone could get worse than him (i dont play edana) unless they had +5 uniques or something[/b]
    search the following terms on ko4life: "sultans" "caesar" "imsorry" "novemberrain" you will see what i mean...btw dark, any1 @ gira need an exper? :P

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

glave+9
    paper str set+7/12
    +9īs

blizz

glave+9
    paper str set+7/12
    +9īs

[/b]
    LOL @ that

glave+9
    paper str set+7/12
    +9īs

[/b]
    Hahaha :lol:

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

:P the chat ftw

Toredo

Gimme one boS +3 and i will tell you the max ap i have seen with pk build ( rocs,we and etc, Not opal ears,diamond rings and amulet of str )

highest ap for a warrior i have seen is 3950

also theres a rogue lvl 80 with 9 shells 9 shards +3 rols +2 re +2 eme and +3 iron set idk his ap but im pretty sure its fuked up =/

who ever is from cypher im talking about that warrior is NirVanA b4 he sold it and it was lvl 75 when it had that ap

the rogue is santiego

My highest ap as a bp ive ever goten was in the range of 3500 with 8 hb the old ones with 175 ap

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123