Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Highest lvl in Girakon ?

This is a discussion on Highest lvl in Girakon ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hahaha dont cry cuz you are nothing...and you dont even know how exp lmao you make me laugh[/b] You're in ...
Page: 3

Ripper_of_romania

hahaha dont cry cuz you are nothing...and you dont even know how exp

lmao you make me laugh[/b]
    You're in Insanity so you're 2 sexy for this forum and the rest of us are trash.

Now fuck off

assassin110490

i just wanna say wtf is with all u KIDS and saying shit about peoples mum
    1.ITS soooooo not funny its really lame
    2.no 1 really gives a fuck and they just laugh about it coz thats what i do i play along with the turks that say your mother this your mother that
    3.THINK OF SOMTHING MORE CREATIVE THEN MOTHER JOKES

Goliath

Lawl. my topic is better. Anyway i seen highest is about 68

omw 2 67 atm

NothingLeft

there is some turk lvl 69 already. And english players lvl 68 :P

3thos

LOL, you know nothing, I'm in your clan plop you fail, and have been one of the highest lvl's on the server since it came out Don't talk out your ass, mmmk[/b]
    that made me laugh quite uncontrolably due to the sheer that its just hilarious that these clannies are flaming each other on who has more/less of a life then the other person.

if you are lvl 68-70 and the server came out almost 3 weeks ago, you really need to get up off your chair and go shower and go see girls or outside, or something, because you sir, have no life.

ironguard is 67/68.

i just wanna say wtf is with all u KIDS and saying shit about peoples mum
    1.ITS soooooo not funny its really lame
    2.no 1 really gives a fuck and they just laugh about it coz thats what i do i play along with the turks that say your mother this your mother that
    3.THINK OF SOMTHING MORE CREATIVE THEN MOTHER JOKES[/b]
    lol dude u gotta chill, its all for fun...
    1.its just for some sense of humour, i found it kinda funny, if u dont like it then u dont like it, its not like its actually insulting ppl's parents
    2.i dont really think u have a point anywhere in that statement so i wont reply
    3.i wasnt trying to be creative, i was creating a scenario, if you dont know there's actually a show on mtv called "yo momma" and... yeah whatever
    4.you dont need to be a kid to have some fun

Ki1laH

So does anyone know a level higher than 68 or is lnsanity best at that AS WELL. I think highest level in anni is 64 or some shit isnt it? jay why dont you tell me. What level are you, are you mad because your not the highest level anymore? or because your diez clan is all about themselves and doing it their way. Deepthroat I find it funny that you have NO LIFE other than flaming lnsanity, didnt you say something about going outside? go play in traffic.[/b]
    You are one of the largest reason's that insanity gets flamed, just letting you know.

*We are teh 1337 we are teh highest level in teh game, wee are best at all.*

P.S. Havoc you induce more flaming than you take in, so shut it and all will be good.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123