Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

highest lvl orc female mage seen yet?

This is a discussion on highest lvl orc female mage seen yet? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by WindWaker female orc mages *-_- * =P I wonna change my orc male mage to female orc ...
Page: 2

Sybian

Originally posted by WindWaker
    female orc mages *-_- *

=P

I wonna change my orc male mage to female orc mage, hes so damn ugly XD
    Hey small green men can float and when orc females are in paper they look like an old women just threw up everywhere and they called it a mage.

60, My clan leader in Pathos is.

Banned

We apologize for the inconvenience as we are unable to perform any character editing. Unfortunately technology in Knight Online has not progressed to a level that will support plastic surgery, and also unfortunately barbershops. If you would like to have this feature in game please feel free to post on our forums. Thank you for your continued interest in Knight Online.
    -Knight Online Customer Support Team

lol, for once they actually didnt copy/past a answer XD

Pixiecatt

Originally posted by WindWaker
    We apologize for the inconvenience as we are unable to perform any character editing. Unfortunately technology in Knight Online has not progressed to a level that will support plastic surgery, and also unfortunately barbershops. If you would like to have this feature in game please feel free to post on our forums. Thank you for your continued interest in Knight Online. *
    -Knight Online Customer Support Team *

Its actually original. OMG!!! FAINT

Banned

Originally posted by Pixiecatt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pixiecatt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-WindWaker
    We apologize for the inconvenience as we are unable to perform any character editing. Unfortunately technology in Knight Online has not progressed to a level that will support plastic surgery, and also unfortunately barbershops. If you would like to have this feature in game please feel free to post on our forums. Thank you for your continued interest in Knight Online. *

Its actually original. OMG!!! FAINT[/b]
    lol XD

And i had a answer from them within 10 mins Oo

Pixiecatt

Originally posted by WindWaker+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WindWaker)</div>
    Originally posted by Pixiecatt@
    <!--QuoteBegin-WindWaker

lol XD

And i had a answer from them within 10 mins Oo[/b]
    At least they actually answered you. None of that We are sorry we can't help you bullshit thats generic.

Originally posted by WindWaker+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WindWaker)</div>
    Originally posted by Pixiecatt@
    <!--QuoteBegin-WindWaker

lol XD

Yes, they answered you, but they lied. I know several people that have had their characters edited from mini-warriors to barbarians and back again. That is the same thing as changing from female to male. If you know a GM, you can get this done. The CS reps jsut won't do it because they haven't found a way to make money off of it yet.

Sybian

Originally posted by ballzy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ballzy)</div>
    Originally posted by WindWaker+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WindWaker)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pixiecatt
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-WindWaker

lol XD

Yes, they answered you, but they lied. I know several people that have had their characters edited from mini-warriors to barbarians and back again. That is the same thing as changing from female to male. If you know a GM, you can get this done. The CS reps jsut won't do it because they haven't found a way to make money off of it yet.[/b][/quote]

Just wait in a week theres gonna be a button in the pus that says sex change 1000 knight cash

Banned

oh well, its nice they actually answered, now i just need to know who the gms are =S

can anyone help maybe?

Zparda

Originally posted by aryan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aryan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    making an orc into human...id consider THAT plastic surgery *h43r:

lol[/b]
    Dont use Wagy Avatar

Originally posted by Zparda+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zparda)</div>
    Originally posted by aryan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

making an orc into human...id consider THAT plastic surgery *h43r:

lol
    Dont use Wagy Avatar [/b]
    Domotachi :wub: Quess who teach me that word? :lol:

Cama, Pamela Anderson is now human, I'm sure they can do wonders on other orcs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12