Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
Like Tree1Likes

Highest Plus Weaps for C West

This is a discussion on Highest Plus Weaps for C West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SIIM im not turk myself but .. wtf ?! u guys whining about +8 items ?! ... ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SIIM View Post
    im not turk myself but .. wtf ?! u guys whining about +8 items ?! ... sad sad sad , isnt +8 easy upgrade ? u put BUS in, trina in, say amen and press okay .. cmon, its like 20% of success, what to whine about ? just like me in EUKO, got banned cause i upgraded 7x high class item +8 in 1 day, thx god i make videos of upgrades, sent them to gm and booyah, he had to unban me.

    my point is, first know facts and then say " AHH OMG DUPE FFFFUUUUU RUINED SERVER FFFUUU " its retarded.
    baal +10 or +8 cursed wepons on merch are quite common and legit

  2. #17
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    139

    Default

    on every server is a +10 or maybe +25 rebirth or over that lol, ko isnt kool anymore. and what happens with kingofknight.com? only see +11 rebirth but i saw on ko4life someone trading a baal +10 damn 2000$??

  3. #18
    Senior Member Heywazzap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    147

    Default

    The +10 bomba baal is already deleted , well , i dunno why ppl who quited from C-WEST to play EUKO want to make a bad image of the server , every1 knows c-west is the best server of USKO atm , atleast it don't have that crazy items as on other servers.

  4. #19
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywazzap View Post
    The +10 bomba baal is already deleted , well , i dunno why ppl who quited from C-WEST to play EUKO want to make a bad image of the server , every1 knows c-west is the best server of USKO atm , atleast it don't have that crazy items as on other servers.
    because the skill level in c-west is considerably lower compared to any server..?

    cwest is arguably the less populated server of usko, only saved by the facts that its "english only and no +10 illegal items are around"... but those facts arent even true anymore :|

    just go check the best cwest players thread.

  5. #20
    Senior Member Heywazzap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Well . i saw ur movie and didn't get impressed , you don't play as much as you think , or as you say, and yes , there are GG players on c-west , and there is only 1 GG item +10 that is a Mirage sword +10 and u can get a rappy +9 and have almost same AP , and the good fact that there aren't many turkish ppl on the server , 1 more thing , if u don't like it , why u post in every thread about C-west ? Why u don't just forget it if u don't play there anymore ? Thank you,

  6. #21
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywazzap View Post
    Well . i saw ur movie and didn't get impressed , you don't play as much as you think , or as you say, and yes , there are GG players on c-west , and there is only 1 GG item +10 that is a Mirage sword +10 and u can get a rappy +9 and have almost same AP , and the good fact that there aren't many turkish ppl on the server , 1 more thing , if u don't like it , why u post in every thread about C-west ? Why u don't just forget it if u don't play there anymore ? Thank you,
    because of stuff like this?

    the AntiHackers were hacked
    banned... for real?

    usko as a whole is not a good game to play anymore. i enjoy posting in these boards, what the fuck are u gonna do about it?

    maybe you're right tho, i should just sit by while people like you deceive the community into thinking that this game is actually better. after all, who cares if they get screwed over by k2? you need people to pk against! and that obviously comes first.

    but apparently im the selfish one :l

  7. #22
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywazzap View Post
    The +10 bomba baal is already deleted , well , i dunno why ppl who quited from C-WEST to play EUKO want to make a bad image of the server , every1 knows c-west is the best server of USKO atm , atleast it don't have that crazy items as on other servers.

    dont have THAT crazy items? keep your dreams on. You know less about that server than you think.

  8. #23
    Senior Member Heywazzap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Tell me who got that baal + 10 , and cmon , if some1 have that i never pked with / against him , cause there isn't anyone so OVERPOWERED at the moment to have that items , and i'm pking in c-west for more than 2 years and almost everyday.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Trading Armor for Armor, and Weap for Weap
    By stealth286 in forum Ares
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2006, 06:43 PM
  2. T> Raptor+7 plus coins for Glave+8
    By EagleGRS in forum Diez
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-27-2006, 11:49 AM
  3. T>Raptor+7 plus coins for legit +8Glave
    By EagleGRS in forum Diez
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 05:20 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 10:00 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •