Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

It seems i made a mistake

This is a discussion on It seems i made a mistake within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; aparently, turkish people are not born into or taught knight online in their schooling system. i work at circuit city ...
Page: 1

MarvinTheMartian

Default It seems i made a mistake

aparently, turkish people are not born into or taught knight online in their schooling system. i work at circuit city ( a big american comp. store ) and met my first turk..he came in and bought our cheapest laptop ( lol ) as he came to the counter i asked him if he was into gaming, mentioned knight online and he looked at me very grimly and replied " Unlike most americans, turkish do not have time for silly game, i am a businessman"....LMAO, i fucking cracked up in his face, which ended all hopes of screwing him out of his money..just thought i should share this, it was a funny incident, happened not 2 mins. ago,haha

Havvk

LOOOL :lol:

MarvinTheMartian

btw, i know he was turkish only because i needed his address, etc. he was from istanbul,turkey

TunaFishyMe

lol where are you from? THey have circuit city in canada now too

MarvinTheMartian

I am from New York, usa, ive only been to canada once, i have no idea what stores are elsewhere.lol

morax

To be honest despite of zaraki and holydreams misconception i hate all turks i actually dont. I know quite a few cool turks, lots of them ive played with in KO - Earl, Wasabi, Bora etc. I only hate cheating turks!

Anyway back to the topic,

There is an "italian" pizza shop around the corner from me that is run by turks, all very nice guys! They make good pizza so i cant complain - none of them play KO either though i asked them.

FoShOO

lol duped +10 pizzas FTW !

if it happened 2 mins ago, then how did you post at work? GET BACK TO WORK!

evenson

Lol, when i worked at futureshop... its like bestbuys canadian store..but anyways, i used to post on these forums during work too.. haha.. good tiems

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I have to say there are some great Turks in this game, prime example is Majeste . I love the guy to bits and give me faith in the fact there good in all nations.

MarvinTheMartian

yea...at work..i dont do much "work" haha, i pretend im ringing people up and just come on here for the most part, but im the best salesman so they wouldnt mind anyways. as for my opinion of turks in general...not too high, but then again i have nothing to judge this on other than the immature,cheating,"mather facking",duping,ksing turks in this game...as a nation..shit i have no idea,lol, but in game turks...met maybe 1 that was decent out of the 90% that play it, at least on beramus.

Amine

Originally posted by morax
    To be honest despite of zaraki and holydreams misconception i hate all turks i actually dont. I know quite a few cool turks, lots of them ive played with in KO - Earl, Wasabi, Bora etc. I only hate cheating turks!

There is an "italian" pizza shop around the corner from me that is run by turks, all very nice guys! They make good pizza so i cant complain - none of them play KO either though i asked them.
    But u hate me anyway <_< :wacko: h43r:

Havvk

u make sure he didnt pay u with duped money ? :lol: :lol:
    maybe he ksed other guy who wanted the pc :lol:

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by morax

I've got nothing against Turks, I had a few Turkish professors at university and they were kind, knowledgeable, good English speakers, and ran very good classes.

Marvin, I think this shows more than anything that the turks that cheat scam hack dupe etc are age 9-13 in cybercafes and haven't learned enough English to communicate with it effectively yet. I have yet to meet a Turkish adult that behaves like this so I can conclude that children are the same everywhere

Hashimi

If ur a good parent you don't let ur kids run around on cyber cafés at that age :rollseyes:.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast