Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

hilarious/original in game names

This is a discussion on hilarious/original in game names within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the name i think got most reaction were "AllahStoleMyBike" on logos :P i think gm banned him or name changed ...
Page: 4

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

the name i think got most reaction were "AllahStoleMyBike" on logos :P
    i think gm banned him or name changed him ^^

From oldies and the one of the best DCZ BP on Pathos was AnalStorm5000 is really funny name xD

DiveDodgeDuckAndDodge

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    You have your opinion about what is funny and I have mine. But the fact is a lot of these names do violate the TOS. I know k2 probably won't do anything, but you never know. I don't find some of these names funny, some are just offensive. k2 says its for 13+ and I know kids are exposed to bad things enough around them, but some kids even younger get on the game. People have let their 6 year old play around and they don't need to be seeing some of these names. I don't expect most people to care here, because they have the sense of humor of 15 year old boy. So carry on I guess.
    lol so many people like you post these types of responses. when i originaly posted this topic i was debating whether to add in [if you dont have a high sense of humor then dont even bother reading this topic, you know who you are]. but seriously lol, ignore this topic :S. there are more people who appreciate it than reject it as immature or boyish, by FAR...and tbh knight online isnt even popular enough for them to uphold all these so called rules and regulations, wats the point? the games slowly dying no matter how many *PUS, buy 3200 kc and get free ibex pots* deals they dish out...

and if k2 are thinking about doing anything about these GG names, the only choice they will have is giving free name change scrolls across the servers , there are 100s of name violations... and i dont really see that happening anytime soon lol, unless they whipe server and fix the word censors

DiveDodgeDuckAndDodge

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHxPROOF View Post
    One time we where missing a clannie and RichardSimmons (He also pretended to be gay) came in we didnt know him so it was 3 homosexualBobs and richard simmons XD
    :b
    i busted out laughing after reading this LOL. BEASTTTTT

DiveDodgeDuckAndDodge

Quote Originally Posted by Cat^ View Post
    From oldies and the one of the best DCZ BP on Pathos was AnalStorm5000 is really funny name xD
    ffs im making a stamp of approval for this one... BEASTTTTT

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

stop making reply's every minute, there is something called multi-qoute

DiveDodgeDuckAndDodge

Quote Originally Posted by Killing spree View Post
    stop making reply's every minute, there is something called multi-qoute
    yea i became aware of that after looking back at all 3 replies, forgot bout that muah

Quote Originally Posted by DiveDodgeDuckAndDodge View Post
    lol so many people like you post these types of responses. when i originaly posted this topic i was debating whether to add in [if you dont have a high sense of humor then dont even bother reading this topic, you know who you are]. but seriously lol, ignore this topic :S. there are more people who appreciate it than reject it as immature or boyish, by FAR...and tbh knight online isnt even popular enough for them to uphold all these so called rules and regulations, wats the point? the games slowly dying no matter how many *PUS, buy 3200 kc and get free ibex pots* deals they dish out...

and if k2 are thinking about doing anything about these GG names, the only choice they will have is giving free name change scrolls across the servers , there are 100s of name violations... and i dont really see that happening anytime soon lol, unless they whipe server and fix the word censors
    1) I am sorry I don't have a low sense of humor.
    2) I didn't say all of them weren't fun or creative
    3) u like most of this server are too sensitive.
    4) I said it would be funnier to me if the ones with offensive names got banned or asked to name change.
    5) You are speculating that they will do nothing, which I said it probably true, however I have been playing long enough to see them actually ban/ask clans and people to name change before. They are unpredictable.
    6) Just because I don't like some of the names doesn't mean I need to ignore the topic.
    7) Just because it is popular doesn't make it better or right. (Of course they won't reject if they are immature.)
    8) Thank you for your opinion about my opinion.
    9) Have a nice day.

Quit posting hunny...don't argue with dumb and dumber. Low standard of creativity and easily amuse = dumb@ss.

BTW...i had a friend who NT to orc side on Ares several years ago and I ask her why...she said Hostile was full of horny old men. Some of them still play and still on the forum I notice.../discuss

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Jizzinmyeye,
    laughed so hard at this 1 when i first saw it hahha

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

All these jizzinmyeye or those "childish" things i don't really find funny... i just like names like TouchMeImAHorse and stuff like that, it's not like im gonna burst out laughing or anything, but they are just nice names.

P.S. i see one of my merchants in the first post, im so gg.

The most orignial name i ever saw in this game was IBetaTestedUrGF....

Banned for scamming.

i saw HarryBols, and HarryBolsac, TwigetIsSalty

eh guys dont make it a flame topic, yes some names are offensive, BUT you realize your playing a virtual game lol always room for perverted, childish, and ridiculous names but hey thats what games are for and personally...........................i act like a childish kid over the inter-web because i can.

in other words enjoy the topic or gtfo

-bob.

loooooooool at ottoman

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast