Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

hilarious/original in game names

This is a discussion on hilarious/original in game names within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Some names are creative and clever. Most of them aren't creative and violate the TOS. I'lll reserve my laughs for ...
Page: 3

Some names are creative and clever. Most of them aren't creative and violate the TOS. I'lll reserve my laughs for the day they get banned or asked to name change. (Don't say it won't cause it has happen)

its just a post about fun relax doesn't matter if your the original or not its all for shits and giggles. and im pretty sure k2 wont do shit about names look what they do in general......nothing.

SumYungHo Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by JoLLyGreenGiant View Post
    up there twice gotta give it to my girl katyperry!!!! bahaha.

and to tim for showmeyourgenitalz

you know this server is very creative BUT weed can give you the best names ever...........

hahah bob u r a fuckn legend!!!!!!!!!!!

and yer ive seen some hillarious names

but also ive seen some stupid immature names... and a few in there are ones im tlkin bout...

but ive always loved my names

SumYungHo/ShowMeYourGenitalZ/HighAsABirD/ImaTickleUrPickle4aNickle

and 9999999999x more lol

but yer it makes ko 9999999x funner

its just a post about fun relax doesn't matter if your the original or not its all for shits and giggles. and im pretty sure k2 wont do shit about names look what they do in general......nothing.
    We all know K2 sucks at customer service now and 6-7years ago...but do you know why people still think Old KO was much better? The community was much better back then.

You guys are acting like the bunch of turks that the old school players use and still hate.

Ask any old school players. If this is creative names...then you have a low standard for creativity.

You have your opinion about what is funny and I have mine. But the fact is a lot of these names do violate the TOS. I know k2 probably won't do anything, but you never know. I don't find some of these names funny, some are just offensive. k2 says its for 13+ and I know kids are exposed to bad things enough around them, but some kids even younger get on the game. People have let their 6 year old play around and they don't need to be seeing some of these names. I don't expect most people to care here, because they have the sense of humor of 15 year old boy. So carry on I guess.

. and im pretty sure k2 wont do shit about names look what they do in general......nothing.
    They already done something about names in the past, I remember Kosta had to change his clan named Sex4Fun to S4F on cypher to avoid his clan to be disbanded.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    You have your opinion about what is funny and I have mine. But the fact is a lot of these names do violate the TOS. I know k2 probably won't do anything, but you never know. I don't find some of these names funny, some are just offensive. k2 says its for 13+ and I know kids are exposed to bad things enough around them, but some kids even younger get on the game. People have let their 6 year old play around and they don't need to be seeing some of these names. I don't expect most people to care here, because they have the sense of humor of 15 year old boy. So carry on I guess.

Deal with it and dont read the post if you dont like it.

Funny that im freinds with 75% of the people with those names LOL

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rambo14k View Post
    lal and u prolly copy it from Rising4chaos

i had a friend there 3 years ago who had that name which is why iused that name as clan name on cwest

GJ copying my name then

i had my name for almost 5 years.......in edana

known as a sick upgrader Crazy Upgrader is back again +11 rev EE on Edana

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Deal with it and dont read the post if you dont like it.

Funny that im freinds with 75% of the people with those names LOL
    can i get a

+1???????

lmao.

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

wheres my rogue name?

ImNotTurkishTR

Quote Originally Posted by rambo14k View Post
    lal and u prolly copy it from Rising4chaos

i had a friend there 3 years ago who had that name which is why iused that name as clan name on cwest
    that guy is a friend of mine too and i can assure u that he didnt make the name original it was in used in 3 or 4 usko servers and seen it being used it like 3 privates so its very common name nowadays lol.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyGods View Post
    JenculeASec (its french and mean I sodomize dry)

TheYesButCanWe or something like that lol, look like a turkish google traduction for dunno what.

And that just owned me...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    lol i love those turkish translations some guy made his name

OttomanComeBack he meant ottoman returns lol

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by knight12341 View Post
    lol i love those turkish translations some guy made his name

OttomanComeBack he meant ottoman returns lol
    Maybe he means: the come back of ottoman? :P

haha lol lame names

MMmm. My favorite is WetBowJob, for some reason the name TheFlyingtwins i always thought was so stupid yet funny dunno why, it was a sins name in ardream. ^_^

I played SOCOM US Navy seals 1/2. I made a name H0M05EXUALBOB, two of my friends made other two with different spelling so when we went to clan wars other clan would make fun before we started the match. We would pretend we where gay hehe then they got raped and we would be like omg you took it to the base. One time we where missing a clannie and RichardSimmons (He also pretended to be gay) came in we didnt know him so it was 3 homosexualBobs and richard simmons XD players from other team where rolling and the funny thing is that everyone with those names where really good haha.

PS: To scared to make a H0M05EXUALBOB on KO dont want to get banned and loose my items :b
    Last edited by DEATHxPROOF; 03-15-2011 at 12:17 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast