Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

hilarious/original in game names

This is a discussion on hilarious/original in game names within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by JoLLyGreenGiant eh guys dont make it a flame topic, yes some names are offensive, BUT you realize ...
Page: 5

DiveDodgeDuckAndDodge

Quote Originally Posted by JoLLyGreenGiant View Post
    eh guys dont make it a flame topic, yes some names are offensive, BUT you realize your playing a virtual game lol always room for perverted, childish, and ridiculous names but hey thats what games are for and personally...........................i act like a childish kid over the inter-web because i can.

in other words enjoy the topic or gtfo

-bob.
    exactly, best thing to do is just let the minority of these *to mature to have a laugh* folk say wat they wanna say and move on lol...a response will only make them feel that much better about themselves.

bored and looking for stuff to do and read

i liked my rezzer name Stoned4Life
    was funny seeing ss of him go around when my little bro 4 stoned a high lvl rouge when cap was still 70 and he didnt know how to play

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DiveDodgeDuckAndDodge View Post
    There are numerous names that I've had the privilege of coming across on C-west that were either too dam hilarious to forget, or just sheer original on behalf of their creators. you wont ever find copy cats of these IGN's , unless ofc they came to this topic and felt obliged lol. but anyway here's my list, ill be sure to keep it updated if i get good responses...feel free to post your own listings from other servers ENJOY

If you are here to comment about names YOU, YOURSELF don't find amusing, please *i am BEGGING you*, please do not post anything here. it will only start a fire...

pleasee keep this post aliveeeee, i am very prepared to spend hours of my ko time scouting for new names

lol i love gimmieheads name...hes so beast

ooo made the list :O

and at the guy claiming to have "made" ISwearSheWas18. That names been around for around 7 years.

coolest name i've seen was on beramus about 4 years ago. was "RinseYouLikeAFlannel"

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Have to lol at n00b king 2InDaP1nkAnd2InDaSt1nk or whatever his ign is, which he obviously thinks is kool. Pretty sure he never had either of them. The only place he can get them is in his ign...lolz

Quote Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
    Have to lol at n00b king 2InDaP1nkAnd2InDaSt1nk or whatever his ign is, which he obviously thinks is kool. Pretty sure he never had either of them. The only place he can get them is in his ign...lolz
    pretty sure hes cooler then you.

Flame war! flame war! ;D <--- Offtopic,
    Pretty cool names posted already ;D idk why but imo the most creative name i've sofar seen listed was SumYungHo :P yeah props for that =D imo its gr8 cuz its not really anything perv or anything :P its.. weird.. <--- OT

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    1) I am sorry I don't have a low sense of humor.
    2) I didn't say all of them weren't fun or creative
    3) u like most of this server are too sensitive.
    4) I said it would be funnier to me if the ones with offensive names got banned or asked to name change.
    5) You are speculating that they will do nothing, which I said it probably true, however I have been playing long enough to see them actually ban/ask clans and people to name change before. They are unpredictable.
    6) Just because I don't like some of the names doesn't mean I need to ignore the topic.
    7) Just because it is popular doesn't make it better or right. (Of course they won't reject if they are immature.)
    8) Thank you for your opinion about my opinion.
    9) Have a nice day.

Lmao your trollin a post cause you think some of the names are "childish" yet you call other people sensitive lol:S? Imagine how crappy this game would be if everyone was as serious as you wow....

wich server is it coming from ?

kethix

Default HAHAHAHA

Gota love they im up there!!!!

I r dicktoast!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 3ffusi0on View Post
    wich server is it coming from ?
    Cwest.
    SumYungHo and GimmieHead = beast
    Haha I find IdontSWbuffortp hilarious too.

XD alot of those names sounds so familiar haha, i can imagine they are all mostly from cwest :P

was talking to katyperryetsmehard a few days ago about his name

SumYungHo Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    XD alot of those names sounds so familiar haha, i can imagine they are all mostly from cwest :P

was talking to katyperryetsmehard a few days ago about his name

hahahah bob, is the maddest guy eva man... dude i love bob

p.s SumYungHo, tommy's little brother 1day gave me a prank message ova msn, at that time i thought it was 1 of those asian goldsellers ppl tlkin 2 me,this was the convo
    tom's bro:"hallo sir my name is Sum Yung Ho, i am from china, i would like to sell u cheap goldbars"
    me:" sorry i do not need gb's"
    tom's bro " plz sir i need u buy gb i feed all family plz"
    it went on for a while... lol but yer funniest thing i had heard, so then i created SumYungHo, my mates created names similar to mine

e.g SumHairyHo/SumViolatedHo/SumDumHo and so on... was great times lmao

i like mine
    its
    YourMajesty

BioDiesel

wetbowjob makes me laugh everytime i see it around lol!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast