Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

nice protest

This is a discussion on nice protest within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 1

dazlin

Default nice protest

p3n15

LOL hope it works

Banned Senior Member

ROFL!!

2x ppl now :P

FatM4n

haha, turks prostesting against kosp

Haxium

nice way to protest : Fuck people so they can't buy from merchant.

Pls, go do your shit in your own castle. Do you really think k2 will wake up and see "no koxp" and they'll act like
    "Oh, no koxp? Thats a good idea, lets do this !".

I dunno, just put this in your merchant so we see all the merchant chat (the blue chat) sayin NO KOXP and u won't even have to spam it and this won't fuck ppl tryin to sell their shit. U could have a cape with NO KOXP on it too like they did on ares, and have it on castle. But please, don't fuck ppl tryin to buy things, thats very annoying (sorry for using rude words but this really pissed me).

lol that funny shit

cant belive how many ppl r doing it D

im a troll :lol:

LOL ... dced... h43r:

LOL ... dced...
    Me too but i frapsed it xD

dazlin

Originally posted by Haxium

Pls, go do your shit in your own castle. Do you really think k2 will wake up and see "no koxp" and they'll act like

I dunno, just put this in your merchant so we see all the merchant chat (the blue chat) sayin NO KOXP and u won't even have to spam it and this won't fuck ppl tryin to sell their shit. U could have a cape with NO KOXP on it too like they did on ares, and have it on castle. But please, don't fuck ppl tryin to buy things, thats very annoying (sorry for using rude words but this really pissed me).

Cry me a river this is taking 1 night away from merchant.. KOXP has taken much more away from us. What else is there to do now atm anyways, aint like you can fuckin exp without having to ks macroers. Or PK without getting 1000 archers AS hacking you...

Haxium

Originally posted by dazlin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dazlin)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Haxium

Cry me a river this is taking 1 night away from merchant.. KOXP has taken much more away from us. What else is there to do now atm anyways, aint like you can fuckin exp without having to ks macroers. Or PK without getting 1000 archers AS hacking you...[/b]
    What a "last resort" .. Like it could make everything change >.<
    After 2/3 years of ko, u should all know that ://
    And even if they fix it, we will wait what ? 10/15 days before they make a new hack?

dazlin

Originally posted by Haxium+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Haxium)</div>
    Originally posted by dazlin@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Haxium

Cry me a river this is taking 1 night away from merchant.. KOXP has taken much more away from us. What else is there to do now atm anyways, aint like you can fuckin exp without having to ks macroers. Or PK without getting 1000 archers AS hacking you...
    What a "last resort" .. Like it could make everything change >.<
    After 2/3 years of ko, u should all know that ://
    And even if they fix it, we will wait what ? 10/15 days before they make a new hack? [/b]

People are just expressing themselves, get your panties out of a wad.

wraith86

koxp patched there program to not allow attack enemy in CZ the only version that can do that is cracked which means they dont pay for it and most likely dont pay for premium either. looks like K2s in the hole on this one because they are fucking idiots.

kin

been wondering...why would koxp be nice enough to patch their program to not allow it's hacks in CZ...? as long as they get paid...why would they care correct...?

unless...they are somehow connected to k2...

just want to get that out of my mind...let the flame continue

Wuzzle

Koxp nub asked a clannie for a party stating that he was using one, clannie told him he would get banned and he turned around and said he wouldnt because he had gold prem........

Why does that not suprise me :blink:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast