Maybe start again (any koxp still around)?

This is a discussion on Maybe start again (any koxp still around)? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well is there still shower hacks and koxp crap and still loads of turks where u cant get in the ...
Page: 1

Motorbreath

well is there still shower hacks and koxp crap and still loads of turks where u cant get in the server on day time?

just wondernig if i should play again..

reply back thanks

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

well is there still shower hacks and koxp crap and still loads of turks where u cant get in the server on day time?

just wondernig if i should play again..

reply back thanks[/b]
    Yes almost every spot in luff and in elmorad are full of koxpers.. K2 has problems with their hosts and xtrap isn't working properly.
    Don't bother coming back imo :P

Motorbreath

k ^^

BlackOak

"We are aware of these hack tools and pirate servers, so while we deal with them, (trust me they will be gone soon) we ask you to not be fooled into clicking on any phony links to any private KOL websites or download any "special" Knight Online tools that are out there on hack sites or the internet in general." (quote taken from KO website)

Isnt it ironic that only the ppl using "SPECIAL TOOLS" can actually play the game??????????????

"We are aware of these hack tools and pirate servers, so while we deal with them, (trust me they will be gone soon) we ask you to not be fooled into clicking on any phony links to any private KOL websites or download any "special" Knight Online tools that are out there on hack sites or the internet in general." (quote taken from KO website)
    Isnt it ironic that only the ppl using "SPECIAL TOOLS" can actually play the game??????????????[/b]
    bahahah yep. K2's got some pretty good techies

RiseAgainst_

Come tomorrow for the TR_TR_TR_TR_TR_CelebrationTR_TR

Side2Side

I havn't seen too many hacks.
    There about 1/10 speed hackers so not that bad
    And turks getting d/c alot so u can get in most servers anytime
    I would point you to logos or pathos
    ronark has alot of koxp and logos and pathos have alot of english people

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Just 1 Word.

No

stepho69

I used to think that i´ll never use any KO hacks but anyways now im a fucking hacker but i dont give a s**t coz i can play, and dont tell me i shoudnt do this, ive tried but iv havent got in legit way for about... ??? 2 weeks?
    wtf??? <_<

That&#39;s so weird, you managed to quit the game and you want to come back?

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

i thought Motorbreath was banned from forums? maybe that was before we switched to invisionfree board >.<