Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hiz is a Hacker..

This is a discussion on Hiz is a Hacker.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, I know this is not the place to post these kind of things but I wanted you all to ...
Page: 1

InTheFog

Ok, I know this is not the place to post these kind of things but I wanted you all to see it.
    I've known Hiz more than 2 years, I used to play 3 years ago till I got hacked, some time I used to ask for his help and he did help me, I decided i want to make a DCZ chara and that's what happened, I made a DCZ chara, I reached lvl 59 and started getting items. One day I asked for Hiz's help and he said ok, i asked for his Dark Vane +7 and he did gave it to me. A week later me and Hiz had a fight on MSN, and I told him why everyone thinks he is a noob, so he started geting mad at me and swearing me, so I told him :"We have been friends more than 2 years, I have never spoken to you that way and I allways wanted to help you, fuck this shit I don't need these kind of friends", he continued swearing and calling me a noob, so I told him I will give him all the items he had ever given me, and still he continued swearing, so I thought to my self hey i got a DV +7 why would I give it back, and i started swearing him aswell and i remined him i got his DV +7, so he kinda stopped swearing and i was the one who continued swearing. He told me to give him the DV , he said send me the DV and I said ok, i sent him the DV +7 and 1 day later i got into my chara and i saw it had nothing on it. I did send the DB it's not my fault he didn't get it, he even got into my chara nad saw it wasn't there, well he took everything and i got screen shoots.

Shot at 2007-07-14

Shot at 2007-07-14

Banned Senior Member

Hiz sucked always in this game

and now hes going hack people xD?

and somthing about a dv+7 was already posted in a other section...?

Psy

People don't talk bad about him for no reason. When it comes to people in KO, you MUST take in to consideration what everyone else says about that person

you just successfully made a post about everything everybody knows, and also that everybody told you

in future you should listen to everyones warnings

DragonFire

I don't understand how hiz has friends in this game, He is probably one of the most hated people ever lol.

well u send the dv? with letter?
    could be that he didnt got it somehow lost in the mails.

im not sure, i heard that hiz is noob too but.. well dont care

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

How does it make him a hacker if he knew ur pw? Learn what hacker means. And hiz -Bulgarian? I always thought his japanese.

DragonFire

How does it make him a hacker if he knew ur pw? Learn what hacker means. And hiz -Bulgarian? I always thought his japanese.[/b]

Ya, I always thought he was japanese..

minhking

Oh ty for warnings

Sno0p

Theres a madafcking difference bettewn hackers and scammers,what did you expect he`d do after swearing you,if you knew he knows your info.

agas playing with BF lol

Psy

Ya, I always thought he was japanese..[/b]
    He told everyone he was japanese, when I started telling him how bad of a player he is in his own language he was like "wtf?"

Banned Senior Member

You soooo deserve it for protecting him here for like 2-3 days even though everyone told you he sucks

InTheFog

Cool boy you shut up you little mother fucker,i remember you long time ago you freaking moron, And Magyk stfu, i know alot about hackers since i've been hacked like 4 times.. all of you mofos that are flaming me JUST FUCKING SHUT UP!, if you would me... and he is japanese.
    Just wanted to let you fucking know and you all fucking flaming!

Banned Senior Member

I see only one guy flaming here and its you

Psy

You soooo deserve it for protecting him here for like 2-3 days even though everyone told you he sucks[/b]
    This is obviously a flame.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast