Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hiz is a Hacker..

This is a discussion on Hiz is a Hacker.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; define flame...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

define flame

Cool boy you shut up you little mother fucker,i remember you long time ago you freaking moron, And Magyk stfu, i know alot about hackers since i've been hacked like 4 times.. all of you mofos that are flaming me JUST FUCKING SHUT UP!, if you would me... and he is japanese.
    Just wanted to let you fucking know and you all fucking flaming![/b]
    Chill Pill please :huh:

Cool boy you shut up you little mother fucker,i remember you long time ago you freaking moron, And Magyk stfu, i know alot about hackers since i've been hacked like 4 times.. all of you mofos that are flaming me JUST FUCKING SHUT UP!, if you would me... and he is japanese.
    zuhahah sry.

Psy

define flame[/b]
    A flame is a derogatory post directed towards another person or thing.

Robokill

this is a common mistake that everyone makes. You were not hacked, you were SCAMMED.

Banned

this is a common mistake that everyone makes. You were not hacked, you were SCAMMED.[/b]
    +1

if i had a friend for like 2 years and he started calling me noob and stuff i wouldnt be to happy either..you deserved it..you messed with the wrong person and you screwed up..

:pic:

no wonder u got hacked 4times u probably trust every fckin shithead, ppl warned u an u still trusted him get over it or fck get lost >.>... i think u pretty much deserved it

InTheFog

Chill Pill please :huh:[/b]
    NO iwont chill i got fucking hacked after fucking hard working onthis chara.!, i ouldn't chill if you were me!

InTheFog

this is a common mistake that everyone makes. You were not hacked, you were SCAMMED.[/b]
    I said i was WRONG! zzzzz

InTheFog

no wonder u got hacked 4times u probably trust every fckin shithead, ppl warned u an u still trusted him get over it or fck get lost >.>... i think u pretty much deserved it [/b]
    well u fuck off, he only did it cuz the DV not because anything else he thought i stole it. stupid ass.

well u fuck off, he only did it cuz the DV not because anything else he thought i stole it. stupid ass.[/b]
    now defending him? u know what? im out here :P

tolgahan

bulgaria is just an hour away from Tr .Give me 50$ i ll kick his litle ass . ALi aga gel gel %50 help pls

InTheFog

lol and i am going to Turkey soon, but he is not Bulgarian..

NO iwont chill i got fucking hacked after fucking hard working onthis chara.!, i ouldn't chill if you were me![/b]
    Makes no sense sry :huh:

tolgahan

ok lets meet at TR and go his home^^. Ali can join us there

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast