Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hiz is a Hacker..

This is a discussion on Hiz is a Hacker.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Makes no sense sry :huh:[/b] yeah sorry i was kinda hitting the keyboard.....
Page: 3

InTheFog

Makes no sense sry :huh:[/b]
    yeah sorry i was kinda hitting the keyboard..

InTheFog

Lets meet at Anatalya or somthing like that

Banned

how can you call him a hacker when he never used any form of tools to hack you ?

bulgaria is just an hour away from Tr .Give me 50$ i ll kick his litle ass . ALi aga gel gel %50 help pls[/b]
    uhm switzerland is about 7 hours away from bulgaria
    be right there

but i could use this excuse to fuk some cheap bitchs..

Cool boy you shut up you little mother fucker,i remember you long time ago you freaking moron, And Magyk stfu, i know alot about hackers since i've been hacked like 4 times.. all of you mofos that are flaming me JUST FUCKING SHUT UP!, if you would me... and he is japanese.
    Just wanted to let you fucking know and you all fucking flaming![/b]
    someone wants to get froggy

painter_dk

hiz helped you, you poked at him cause alotta the nobodies in diez was childish enough 2 bully hiz cause hees not the mostly skileld rouge on diez.. you treaten 2 keep his darkvane+7 WITCH u did...

you sir, is a retard
    you jsut admitted it although not 100% in sutch words

seriusly, wtf is your mental problem

if hiz dident get his item back and you whine about HIM
    and people wanna help u wtf is that about,
    id fking go down and slam dunk all you childish retards with a blind fold on and dont bee afraid 2 bring an army

tolgahan

i meant plane . or it is 5+ hours from here.
    i live in Bursa .u come to bursa .i ll take u to Antalya u find hiz there.i am sure he will be there for summer holiday

i meant plane . or it is 5+ hours from here.
    i live in Bursa .u come to bursa .i ll take u to Antalya u find hiz there.i am sure he will be there for summer holiday [/b]
    marmaris has more sluts <3

InTheFog

someone wants to get froggy[/b]
    somone thinks he is funny...

InTheFog

hiz helped you, you poked at him cause alotta the nobodies in diez was childish enough 2 bully hiz cause hees not the mostly skileld rouge on diez.. you treaten 2 keep his darkvane+7 WITCH u did...

you sir, is a retard
    you jsut admitted it although not 100% in sutch words
    seriusly, wtf is your mental problem

if hiz dident get his item back and you whine about HIM
    and people wanna help u wtf is that about,
    id fking go down and slam dunk all you childish retards with a blind fold on and dont bee afraid 2 bring an army[/b]
    are you fucking retarded? just tell me?!, I had the DV!, just after we finished talking i sent you fucking moron. so shut up if you don&#39;t know shit.

Banned

somone thinks he is funny...[/b]
    someone knows ur a tard....o wait everyone knows that

Robokill

someone knows ur a tard....o wait everyone knows that[/b]
    aren&#39;t you supposed to be on vacation? :unsure:

:pic:

now defending him? u know what? im out here :P[/b]

that guy got some serious problem with himself defending the guy who scamed him now XD, i am out too xD

u deserve ittttttttttttttt B)

so hiz lent u a DV +7. he asks for it back and u dont "lost" it through letter. (i cant see some1 mispelling "Hiz" after knowing them for 2 years..) so he scams all the items on ur account to get even with u for "losing" his dv +7. what i think is that u scammed hiz&#39;s dv +7 (cause i doubt u could possibly misspell hiz... ) and he knew u did so he scams all ur items. 2 wrongs dont make a right but now ur both even since u lost his dv +7 (which probably costs more than all ur items) and he took all ur items. im not defending hiz because i really hate him but what he did wasnt so wrong since u lost his dv +7 and called him names as well and also threatened to take it before.

bb

so hiz lent u a DV +7. he asks for it back and u dont "lost" it through letter. (i cant see some1 mispelling "Hiz" after knowing them for 2 years..) so he scams all the items on ur account to get even with u for "losing" his dv +7. what i think is that u scammed hiz&#39;s dv +7 (cause i doubt u could possibly misspell hiz... ) and he knew u did so he scams all ur items. 2 wrongs dont make a right but now ur both even since u lost his dv +7 (which probably costs more than all ur items) and he took all ur items. im not defending hiz because i really hate him but what he did wasnt so wrong since u lost his dv +7 and called him names as well and also threatened to take it before.

bb[/b]
    i thought the same, but didnt post it.. dont have a brave heart like urs

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast