Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Background check: LivTyler aka (?) BloodyGorgeous

This is a discussion on Background check: LivTyler aka (?) BloodyGorgeous within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the person playing on the char LivTyler is from turkey, claims to be the original owner/char. has email of: [email ...
Page: 1

Default Background check: LivTyler aka (?) BloodyGorgeous

the person playing on the char LivTyler is from turkey, claims to be the original owner/char. has email of:
    [email edited ]

anyone know anything about him? is he legit?

wynne.

Wasnt he and his reallife friends koxping in Olympia. With the clan ZeroTolerance.
    Dunno if livtyler was their since he left the server when he was 56 or something. But his real life friends stayed koxping their..

up

winstonnn

Livtyler quit diez the day olympia launched, many ppl has acces of his diez acc. atm but he is not playing there. That msn address is true but he is not playing at diez for months. His name at olympia is vidi also if any1 proves that he koxped at olympia i ll write my lvl 70 rogue account details here including ID and pass.

cricri

it's real livtyler, he is legit ... dunno about his friends on olympia but he is good gun

if u are gonna buy items that he is selling i can tell u won't have any problem about it.

cricri

Originally posted by winstonnn
    Livtyler quit diez the day olympia launched, many ppl has acces of his diez acc. atm but he is not playing there. That msn address is true but he is not playing at diez for months. His name at olympia is vidi also if any1 proves that he koxped at olympia i ll write my lvl 70 rogue account details here including ID and pass.
    he logs sometimes on diez to donate some nps :P once a week, sometimes less

FatM4n

never do business with turkish ppl they not realiable, even got scammed by runb1chrun and the other char he had what ever that name was

Originally posted by FatM4n
    never do business with turkish ppl they not realiable, even got scammed by runb1chrun and the other char he had what ever that name was
    But i traded ur items legit?Or did i scam u? :unsure: Say all turks w/o kaan pls<3

FatM4n

Originally posted by Ali1989+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ali1989)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    But i traded ur items legit?Or did i scam u? :unsure: Say all turks w/o kaan pls<3[/b]
    but you german right??

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    Originally posted by Ali1989@
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

But i traded ur items legit?Or did i scam u? :unsure: Say all turks w/o kaan pls<3
    but you german right??[/b]
    50%tukish 50% german

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by Ali1989+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ali1989)</div>
    Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ali1989
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

but you german right??[/b]
    50%tukish 50% german[/b][/quote]

you live in Germany so your more German than Gobbler

Sanchez

I ve just talked with LivTyler he told me that he is angry at u(typ0) because of ur attitude him by this topic yes that mail adress is correct.You have to be sorry with ur behaviour.How dare u put his email address on to forum?

He told me to write these because he cant log on ko4life.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by Sanchez
    I ve just talked with LivTyler he told me that he is angry at u(typ0) because of ur attitude him by this topic yes that mail adress is correct.You have to be sorry with ur behaviour.How dare u put his email address on to forum?

He told me to write these because he cant log on ko4life.
    lol dude, chill, when someone makes these kind of topics it's because the trade involves a lot of cash.

dude sanchez do u know wat we are buying????? we are going to send a shit load of money to him we need to know verification becuase not too long ago in one of CampiJohns selling post on the Diez section he said that the iteam was scammed from him and now he has the iteam back agian??? so we are tryin to be safe.

Sanchez

I accept that but he told me to write it is not my business to involve in this trade and conversation

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast