Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Hiz teaches young players how to play rogue!!!111!

This is a discussion on Hiz teaches young players how to play rogue!!!111! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...showtopic=88623 i know a few ppl who cant login ko forums so i'll copy paste Originally posted by Hiz Dear ...
Page: 1

Default Hiz teaches young players how to play rogue!!!111!

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...showtopic=88623

i know a few ppl who cant login ko forums so i'll copy paste
    Originally posted by Hiz
    Dear KnightOnline players. sprcially Rogue

I am a Hiz lvl71 rogue in Diez. my Nation point is over 1 million now.I dont remember how many NP i have exactry now i dont check my NP since i can make grade 1 clan only by myself. some ppl say Hiz is a KSer. other ppl say he is good gun. now i wanna tell you how do I fight with orc. I hope young new guns something get from me.

lesson 1 Fighting tactics.

Rogue has a very good advantage other chatacter doesnt have. what is it?
    It is Only Rogue can decide WHEN WE START TO FIGHT. *
    you must start to attack when you have a image to kill them.

onece you have the image. you can start attack from the strongest your skill. I always attack from lvl70 skill , spike and so on. some ppl says you must use spike when you see them red ball. it is wrong. because if you dont use your strongest attack, enemy trying to kill you too. or they can town so easy.
    And most important reason why i use strongest skill at first. I am trying to them afraid to die. this is a most importat thing of fighting tactics. onece enemy start to afraid to die. it is same meaning you WIN.

Use strogest skill within surprised attack.

lesson 2 To avoid surprised attack

If you are Rogue and you are surprised attacked. I call you noob.
    rogue never be surpise attacked.

As you know a Rogue. we can use stelth. it mean enemy assasin can use stelth too. many people use "Z" key to target enemy. but do you know? "z" key can detect stelth assasin too. before you go out from the town. use lupin and Press "B". you can target human NPC. now you can go out form town. and you must hit "z" key while you are running. like "ZzzzzzzzzzzZZZzzZzZzz" *
    if there are no Orc with stelth. target must be same NPC because you pressed "B" or target will change to "flame apo" or something else monster. BUT if there are Orc with stelth. your NPC target disapiar. It is the time you must stop and press "z" again. now your character face to a direction to the Orc. RUN NOW to the direction! THERE IS THE ORC WITH STELTH!

lesson 3 combo

why are we Rogue? because a combo! conbo skill is a most attractive technique of Rogue. I always practice combo even i am lvl 71 now. as you already know, so many people mentioned this subject.

there are about 3 type of combo
    1. skill rr skill rr skill rr .......
    2. skill rs skill rs skill rs ......
    3. skill rw kill rw skill rw .....

Combo, the other name "skill motion cancel technique". you can combo any style if you can cancel skill animation.

From my experience.. i use only skill rr skill rr skill rr... because the other type of combo is complicated.
    some people says skill rs skill rs .. combo is good against 5 arrow. but i preffer simple combo. If i must fight against 5 arrow, i just use combo with slide. i think it is better. anyway simple combo is better because you have to heal, use soul and keep watching around for other enemy while you are fighting.

combo is a rhythm. you cant to do it too fast and not even slow. just a rhythm. but there are many contition of server that called lag. and rhythm is deffellent. so? how do I make a rhythm?
    It is SOUND. when you hear the attacking sound when you used skill, hit "rr" then skill. and you hear the sound again? rr skill again.....

the point is you keep pressing the skill key untill you hear the sound then fast rr skill. 7 combo is possible in 4.5 sec.

Hint* skill r skill is faster than combo. if you are sure they must die by your 2 skill. "skill r skill" is more fast.
    Hint** keep pressing "W" key or "up arrow" key when you are chaseing enemy and attack.

well, I have many thing to talk about. but time up now. maybe i can answer you if you request me what subject you want know from me. I hope this article can help you a little bit.
    he doesnt teach u how to light feet when ur losing a 1v1 or how to illusion in 1v1 though

Cocaine

Legendary.

Aba

he can't combo either h43r:

Aba

Originally posted by Cocaine
    Legendary.

lmfao!! :lol: :wub:

Haxium

thought he was like 63 or something, and 1m np .. how the fuck did he get that much, even by ksing only, he spike town paper mage or rogue/warrior in plate 24/7 ?

ManZle

i think there was already a sin, who wrote a very gooood guide

i remember my first time hearing about him. his friend was telling me how great he is and how hes one of the best.... then i went orc and fought him on 63 sin and i never seen some1 use illusion and run when redballing so much in my life. after that once i got my warrior i always try to get him killed by leg cutting and screaming him even though he always ran when i did get him killed i had a good feeling inside. it feels like that feeling a fat kid gets when he goes to a buffet. :wub:

arogant boss :wub:

Banned

i love hiz!!!!!

FatM4n

thats the 411 combo right there he just copied and made another version and Zero combo there 2, not like he made a new combo

As you know a Rogue. we can use stelth. it mean enemy assasin can use stelth too. many people use "Z" key to target enemy. but do you know? "z" key can detect stelth assasin too. before you go out from the town. use lupin and Press "B". you can target human NPC. now you can go out form town. and you must hit "z" key while you are running. like "ZzzzzzzzzzzZZZzzZzZzz" *
    if there are no Orc with stelth. target must be same NPC because you pressed "B" or target will change to "flame apo" or something else monster. BUT if there are Orc with stelth. your NPC target disapiar. It is the time you must stop and press "z" again. now your character face to a direction to the Orc. RUN NOW to the direction! THERE IS THE ORC WITH STELTH!
    Anyone wants to practice with me on this part?
    But only if you are a sin with stealth!!

:unsure:

Havvk

he didnt say the gear for pk like dual sherion "+7" and almost 7k of hp damm
    and how to reply a letter to a 1 vs 1 telling : im not rdy yet to 1vs 1 <_<

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Sad1st
    Anyone wants to practice with me on this part?
    But only if you are a sin with stealth!!

:unsure:
    If you press Z and you highlight nothing but your char changes the direction your looking, then there is a stealthed rogue if you run straight, can be fun somtimes

rofl... now im waiting for griogirakis to make an archer pk guide

in all fairness i commend him for doing this, i think it is quite nice for him to try and teach people who are new to the game how to play their characters at a basic level.

Sure enough he's not the best rogue but i've never seen him claim to be, so good job Hiz

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast