Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Hiz teaches young players how to play rogue!!!111!

This is a discussion on Hiz teaches young players how to play rogue!!!111! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; awhile ago he was going off on the officials about his account being hacked and he was the number one ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

awhile ago he was going off on the officials about his account being hacked and he was the number one assasin in Diez and all of KO

Banned

Originally posted by PADDY
    in all fairness i commend him for doing this, i think it is quite nice for him to try and teach people who are new to the game how to play their characters at a basic level.

Sure enough he's not the best rogue but i've never seen him claim to be, so good job Hiz
    im gonna go cut myself now

think he was the highest diez human rogue np holder.... so he isn't wrong really then is he :P

his english is broken, but fair does to him for helping other people, don't really think it deserves criticism :S

Mario

Default Re: Hiz teaches young players how to play rogue!!!111!

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    he doesnt teach u how to light feet when ur losing a 1v1 or how to illusion in 1v1 though
    are u kiddin bro ????? HE NEVER 1vs1 !!!!

in all fairness i commend him for doing this, i think it is quite nice for him to try and teach people who are new to the game how to play their characters at a basic level.

Sure enough he's not the best rogue but i've never seen him claim to be, so good job Hiz
    ur gay h43r: xD

i dont mind him making a guide to help new players. but hes not teaching us how he really pks is what upsets me.

Banned

think he was the highest diez human rogue np holder.... so he isn't wrong really then is he :P

his english is broken, but fair does to him for helping other people, don't really think it deserves criticism :S
    AHHH THE RAZOR HAS RUST IN IT!!! OH NOES!!!

FatM4n

My Rouge Guide

Use what combo you want but when you near to die, USE ilusion and lightfeet and minor heal like a mofo running from the cops, and if you want something special use koxp and a Bow and your good to go

Tristan

Hiz, teach me how to minor heal combo please.

who posted this made my day thx!!!

How can a guy who never finish a fight can make lessons of being a rogue pfFFF!!!

Mario

Originally posted by Tristan
    Hiz, teach me how to minor heal combo please.
    now hes makin "Flee guide" don't disturb him -_-

Originally posted by Havvk
    he didnt say the gear for pk like dual sherion "+7" and almost 7k of hp damm
    and how to reply a letter to a 1 vs 1 telling : im not rdy yet to 1vs 1 *<_<
    rofl :lol:

Sure enough he's not the best rogue but i've never seen him claim to be
    Sure not, but have u tried play side with him? He is fkin the lamest rogue out there! When I used to fight some orc, he keep standing there stealth and do nothin, the moment the orc redballed he use SPIKE, nice ks. Also when his enemy doesnt die by spike and thrust he towns instantly, u should see that few days ago in bifrost lol.

I dont mind ppl writin a guide, but the guide comin from the lamest rogue on Diez.. Thats just funny.. Its like readin lordofthehumans writin a guide how to kill isiloon. h43r:

Banned

he didnt add the spike, thrust....lightfeet combo in there where he runs away

i've known plenty of sins that could combo perfectly in the arena, just in cz they lose the nerve slightly

probably a rogues biggest hold back is lack of confidence in pk situations

Banned

i've known plenty of sins that could combo perfectly in the arena, just in cz they lose the nerve slightly

probably a rogues biggest hold back is lack of confidence in pk situations
    im dead paddy

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast