Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Hiz teaches young players how to play rogue!!!111!

This is a discussion on Hiz teaches young players how to play rogue!!!111! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lmao his guide is so stupid.. i mean stealth isnt stelth :P and he donest teach anything there.. "even as ...
Page: 4

zetazeta

lmao his guide is so stupid.. i mean stealth isnt stelth :P and he donest teach anything there.. "even as lvl 71 is till practice combo" souunds so arogant.. and yeah he needs to make a guide " how to run away when ur loosing a 1on1 fight" i was in his party qutie a few times and i would watch him 1on1 and run when he redballs.. its pretty sad :P

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

MrsLie is top np holder for a human sin at the moment.

i've never heard about RW combo rw combo rw combo as hiz said. :huh:

he doesn't even know how to do it i bet.

for the record is wr skill wr skill wr skill.

By all means Hiz is a pretty nice guy. He sucks at 1v1 but is great at being a rogue... why? Because he gets the best use out of lightfeet. He can't do shit on his own but he plays it smart and ks's others. And him comboing is a joke cause if he knows how to combo he sure as hell don't use it. :lol:

All in all he is a smart player... how he can enjoy sucking so much I never will understand but if thats how he likes to play so be it.

dont want to rain on his parade, but if you do skill rs or skill rw, you will not be hitting very fast. all the good combos involve cancelling the skill straight away and letting the R run, so it should be skill sr or skill wr or skill rr. any other permutation of those buttons (skill rs, skill swr, skill wswsrsrswssws) is just going to be slower than the way i said.

usually when sins ask me to help them with their combo, their mistake is the order of the buttons, or the timing. The most important thing is to cancel the skill straight away, and then do the R attack until the next skill is ready. If you do it right you wont see a skill animation.

best combo is still cr skill cr skill cr skill

works as well as any other combo, and if you do it slowly you can make it look like you're bouncing

anyway, Hiz is not a great sin, hell he may not even be a good sin, but i don't think he deserves to be criticised for taking time out of his life to try and help people to improve their game playing experience.

Originally posted by the_DEAN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_DEAN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PatricioRey
    rofl... now im waiting for griogirakis to make an archer pk guide
    1)its Grigorakis <_< <_<
    2)when you was like 64-65 he was 59-58
    3)He tooked hes 61 when i was lvl 68-69
    4)On the lvl 59 if you was with like 400k NPs.....in few hours you ll wake up cus it ll be just a dream -_-[/b]
    have u ever faced him in cz ? he is just a waste of pots... even if i go completly naked and try n one on one tank him he still lf away using sh from time to time, just to waste my pots

ps: i really didnt get the 4th point... i dont know what u mean but... oh well

the_DEAN

Originally posted by PatricioRey+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PatricioRey)</div>
    Originally posted by the_DEAN@

1)its Grigorakis <_< <_<
    4)On the lvl 59 if you was with like 400k NPs.....in few hours you ll wake up cus it ll be just a dream -_-
    have u ever faced him in cz ? he is just a waste of pots... even if i go completly naked and try n one on one tank him he still lf away using sh from time to time, just to waste my pots

ps: i really didnt get the 4th point... i dont know what u mean but... oh well[/b]
    hmmm i ll make it more easy for you....what was your NPs on your lvl 59?When you was trying to tunk him was just 59 lvl what you try to tell????????A lvl 59 archer tunking a high lvl warrior????After that i bet if you have it one lvl 60 warrior to face him,in a few you ll face the ground ^_^
    You cant tell nothing about a lvl 59 archer that was day and night in colony and as i see you still remember him lol lol ,yeah may most of the times was running but when he was running from hes NPs you was still xping and no idea of colony.He wasnt just a new noob running arround
    Just too lazy for xp
    nvm we are not speaking about Grigorakis here and i dont try to protect him!!!!

About Hiz?????let him regain hes spike and he ll stop run maybe :unsure: .......lol lol lol
    peace

Banned

Originally posted by the_DEAN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_DEAN)</div>
    Originally posted by PatricioRey+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PatricioRey)
    <!--QuoteBegin-the_DEAN
    @

1)its Grigorakis <_< <_<
    4)On the lvl 59 if you was with like 400k NPs.....in few hours you ll wake up cus it ll be just a dream -_-

ps: i really didnt get the 4th point... i dont know what u mean but... oh well[/b]
    hmmm i ll make it more easy for you....what was your NPs on your lvl 59?When you was trying to tunk him was just 59 lvl what you try to tell????????A lvl 59 archer tunking a high lvl warrior????After that i bet if you have it one lvl 60 warrior to face him,in a few you ll face the ground ^_^
    You cant tell nothing about a lvl 59 archer that was day and night in colony and as i see you still remember him lol lol ,yeah may most of the times was running but when he was running from hes NPs you was still xping and no idea of colony.He wasnt just a new noob running arround
    Just too lazy for xp
    nvm we are not speaking about Grigorakis here and i dont try to protect!!!!

About Hiz?????let him regain hes spike and he ll stop run maybe :unsure: .......lol lol lol
    peace[/b][/quote]
    <3 dean

Originally posted by PADDY
    best combo is still cr skill cr skill cr skill

works as well as any other combo, and if you do it slowly you can make it look like you're bouncing

anyway, Hiz is not a great sin, hell he may not even be a good sin, but i don't think he deserves to be criticised for taking time out of his life to try and help people to improve their game playing experience.
    That hasnt worked for a long time. And i was not criticising him, just pointing out a mistake. As far as i'm concerned he has already contributed more than you ever did. His ability at sin is irrelevent, anyone should be able to contribute.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    LMAO

grigorkis should resort to koxp seriously.

hiz and grigorkis = dies' bests runners

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lIIIIIIIIIIl)</div>
    LMAO

grigorkis should resort to koxp seriously.

hiz and grigorkis = dies' bests runners[/b]
    1+...I remember when i was 62, I was trying to do a 1 on 1 with griskokis or whatever. I knew he was past 60 because he redballed a couple times. I chased him from 12 to back of orc apos to back of ob, back to hb and then i got bored lol.

Wyvern

OMFG ROFLLLMFFAAOO !!! ahahahahah i cant stop laughing ahaha xD xD xD xD wht a gay..I have to add hiz's skill bar;
    1. Lf
    2. minor
    3. mana
    4. heal pot
    5. illusion
    6. cure
    7. "stelth" xD
    8. spike ............................btw 1 more illusion s on the right click xD

That combo guide looks like its been ctrl+c'd and edited a tiny bit tbh

Blowone da real

Muahahahah hiz teachs my ass i was just 65 and he couldnt make me red any 1v1.Hiz is da biggest noob ever seen ^_^

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast