Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Hiz teaches young players how to play rogue!!!111!

This is a discussion on Hiz teaches young players how to play rogue!!!111! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by OLD1953+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OLD1953)</div> Originally posted by Mario @ <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life he doesnt teach u how to light feet when ...
Page: 6

Default Re: Hiz teaches young players how to play rogue!!!111!

Originally posted by OLD1953+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OLD1953)</div>
    Originally posted by Mario@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life

he doesnt teach u how to light feet when ur losing a 1v1 or how to illusion in 1v1 though

are u kiddin bro ????? HE NEVER 1vs1 !!!!
    Who the hell gets to 1v1 anybody? I'll try to 1v1 anyone and everyone, I even tried Score last Friday, got my ass pwned, too. But 99% of the time its more like 1v5.[/b]

That's because noobs just can't respect anyone.

last time , i was 1v1ing someone , mustafa or something like that was standing next to me , and when the guy redballed he spiked him and got the kill , well that's really stupid , but now it's allmost impossible to 1v1...

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Flippy
    now , if you want a tips to make some free np , keep spike on and attack red balling paper mage *:rollseyes:
    A mage's redball means they are low on mana, not hp... :rollseyes:

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    now , if you want a tips to make some free np , keep spike on and attack red balling paper mage *:rollseyes:
    A mage's redball means they are low on mana, not hp... :rollseyes:[/b]
    he must have meant using 2 mp absorb daggers :lol:

Aguila-x-

Originally posted by Wyvern
    OMFG *ROFLLLMFFAAOO *!!! ahahahahah i cant stop laughing ahaha xD xD xD xD wht a gay..I have to add hiz's skill bar;
    1. Lf
    2. minor
    3. mana
    4. heal pot
    5. illusion
    6. cure
    7. "stelth" xD
    8. spike * *............................btw 1 more illusion s on the right click xD
    +99991

really, hiz's topic have to be a joke <_<

Erian

lol that is hilarious prop to hiz for having the gut to do it lol.

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    A mage's redball means they are low on mana, not hp... :rollseyes:[/b]

check the smiley and you'll understand that it was a joke h43r:

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by Rentzusuken@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

A mage's redball means they are low on mana, not hp... :rollseyes:

check the smiley and you'll understand that it was a joke h43r:[/b]
    Joke?

btw is hiz some name changed/sold old pro gamer or is hi super kser with over 1milion nps ? i dont remember seeing him in ke... what i know he says that he is from japan and then i asked why hi speaks turkish in war chat he said he try make turkish frends ?! i was like wtf

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Hiz is my hero, I remember when he used to gift me lots of abyss gems just cause i pkd with him :wub: :wub: :wub:

Originally posted by Julio_Andretti
    btw is hiz some name changed/sold old pro gamer or is hi super kser with over 1milion nps ? i dont remember seeing him in ke... what i know he says that he is from japan and then i asked why hi speaks turkish in war chat he said he try make turkish frends ?! *i was like wtf
    Hiz is a old player. he's a redball hunter and pks all day. he got banned before i dont remember why. I think it was for glitching im not sure. hes just a all around bad player who pks all day and kses and runs from 1v1's

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456