Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hm

This is a discussion on Hm within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Tim for your own sake stfu and leave[/b] Did your mother ever tell you, if you don't have anything nice ...
Page: 2

Tim

Tim for your own sake stfu and leave[/b]
    Did your mother ever tell you, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all....
    @ OG you wouldn't know i macroed unless i told you ......

Here i'll make it verryy simple for you.

-You posted a picture of people macroing, and self-admitted you were taking part
    -You want to claim u were just lying, so now you look like a lying-dumbass who tried to get e-penis by saying he is a hardcore macroer
    -You think that this is the grand jury--it isnt-- u dont have the right to a fair trial.
    -You checked the little box that says you agree to the terms of service on these forums--you are subject to the jurisdiction of the people who run it.
    -The mods and admins appointed here are well experienced with ppl such as yourself, you forget we on ko4life dealt with charlie back on ranking.. we can definitely deal with you
    -You tried, you failed, you got banned. Get over it, don't waste your time spamming posts wanting justice-it isn't going to happen.
    -Let it go, move on with your life... Go set up ur "macro-1337-ness" and leave your comp, we won't care.

Thanks for your time and effort..

Tim

Here i'll make it verryy simple for you.

-You posted a picture of people macroing, and self-admitted you were taking part
    -You want to claim u were just lying, so now you look like a lying-dumbass who tried to get e-penis by saying he is a hardcore macroer
    -You think that this is the grand jury--it isnt-- u dont have the right to a fair trial.
    -You checked the little box that says you agree to the terms of service on these forums--you are subject to the jurisdiction of the people who run it.
    -The mods and admins appointed here are well experienced with ppl such as yourself, you forget we on ko4life dealt with charlie back on ranking.. we can definitely deal with you
    -You tried, you failed, you got banned. Get over it, don't waste your time spamming posts wanting justice-it isn't going to happen.
    -Let it go, move on with your life... Go set up ur "macro-1337-ness" and leave your comp, we won't care.

Thanks for your time and effort..[/b]
    Macroing since last night makes me a hardcore macroer? I don't give a fuck about anyone named charlie. Tried what? Failed what? Banned for nothing :S
    You obviously don't know what you're talking about therefore your statement is inaccurate and invalid.

Robokill

Did your mother ever tell you, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all....[/b]
    similar to you can't hit a girl, but if a girl is beating me senseless with a bat cuz she feels like it, I'm gonna fight back.
    /another excuse to suck pls

Tim

similar to you can't hit a girl, but if a girl is beating me senseless with a bat cuz she feels like it, I'm gonna fight back.
    /another excuse to suck pls[/b]
    You as a boy should be able to restrain a woman while she's attempting to beat you with a bat, but then again, you would probably deserve it for sticking nose where it doesn't belong.

Did your mother ever tell you, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all....
    @ OG you wouldn't know i macroed unless i told you ......[/b]
    are you retarded? i obviously didnt flame you. If you cant tell no one gives a shit and your not going to get "justice". i was just giving you some good advice.

Banned

they have rules
    *hence* they modifyed them on you

Robokill

You as a boy should be able to restrain a woman while she's attempting to beat you with a bat, but then again, you would probably deserve it for sticking nose where it doesn't belong.[/b]
    again little kiddy, try to visualize the situation. A woman wacks you over the head with a bat. I'm sure most ppl, guy or girl, would be on the ground in pain or knocked out. And btw you made this topic public so it DOES BELONG.

Macroing since last night makes me a hardcore macroer? I don't give a fuck about anyone named charlie. Tried what? Failed what? Banned for nothing :S
    You obviously don't know what you're talking about therefore your statement is inaccurate and invalid.[/b]
    Lol ok bro. Since you said that you have "plenty of level 70 characters" in the previous topic. You sure act like you are gonna make a difference with your macroing, "evening the odds," usually someone who uses KOXP or whatever you may prefer for just one day doesn't go around shit talking about it.. oh wait, your epenis is just too big?

I realize you may not care about charlie, but you seem like you feel invincible at the fact that you can change your ip over and over and over.. Ok? We know what proxies are, charlie was 164x more persistent than you are, so you won't get very far.. THAT'S why i brought him up...

Tried what? You tried to act tough and that you're one cool dude cuz u macro and have pix. Failed what? You failed at your goal of appearing a nonchalant, uncaring macroer who was out to avenge the world.

You were banned because of what i have previously stated. A) Our forum doesn't tolerate cheating, and you provided solid proof against YOURSELF to prove that you cheat. Yeah you blacked out the names, but a confession by the person who "did" it, kinda INFERS that you are guilty. Also, as i have stated, you agreed to the terms of service of this forum, therefore they don't even HAVE TO HAVE A REASON TO BAN YOU. As cama said, they could ban anyone who had brown hair.. IT'S THEIR FORUM, YOU DON'T PAY FOR THE HOSTING.

In conclusion, i rest that my statements were accurate and valid, and you need to seriously be on your way..

Thanks again.

You obviously don't know what you're talking about therefore your statement is inaccurate and invalid.[/b]
    Lol ok bro. Since you said that you have "plenty of level 70 characters" in the previous topic. You sure act like you are gonna make a difference with your macroing, "evening the odds," usually someone who uses KOXP or whatever you may prefer for just one day doesn't go around shit talking about it.. oh wait, your epenis is just too big?

I realize you may not care about charlie, but you seem like you feel invincible at the fact that you can change your ip over and over and over.. Ok? We know what proxies are, charlie was 164x more persistent than you are, so you won't get very far.. THAT'S why i brought him up...

Tried what? You tried to act tough and that you're one cool dude cuz u macro and have pix. Failed what? You failed at your goal of appearing a nonchalant, uncaring macroer who was out to avenge the world.

You were banned because of what i have previously stated. A) Our forum doesn't tolerate cheating, and you provided solid proof against YOURSELF to prove that you cheat. Yeah you blacked out the names, but a confession by the person who "did" it, kinda INFERS that you are guilty. B ) As i have stated, you agreed to the terms of service of this forum, therefore they don't even HAVE TO HAVE A REASON TO BAN YOU. As cama said, they could ban anyone who had brown hair.. IT'S THEIR FORUM, YOU DON'T PAY FOR THE HOSTING.

In conclusion, i rest that my statements were accurate and valid, and you need to seriously be on your way..

Thanks again.

Tim

You were banned because of what i have previously stated. A) Our forum doesn't tolerate cheating, and you provided solid proof against YOURSELF to prove that you cheat. Yeah you blacked out the names, but a confession by the person who "did" it, kinda INFERS that you are guilty. Also, as i have stated, you agreed to the terms of service of this forum, therefore they don't even HAVE TO HAVE A REASON TO BAN YOU. As cama said, they could ban anyone who had brown hair.. IT'S THEIR FORUM, YOU DON'T BAY FOR THE HOSTING.

Thanks again.[/b]
    Did you even read the topic? I wasn't bragging about macroing, i was trying to do a good thing by letting people know that there are hacks that allow people to type in the gm chat. The only reason i said it was me is because someone asked, and i'm not a liar. Again, i wasn't bragging that i can change my ip, someone suggested an ip ban, i told them why it wouldn't work. You have the wrong idea about me. I wasn't trying to start a flame topic or spam, i was trying to voice my opinion and get my account banned. The childish people on this forum decided to turn it into what it is now and that i have nothing to do with i have to defend myself.

Ok well ill let it be up to their jurisdiction, not in my hands.

~oh and oops on the double post. my internet dced inbetween.. Thus leading to the 3 min lapse

Peace out

Robokill

Did you even read the topic? I wasn't bragging about macroing, i was trying to do a good thing by letting people know that there are hacks that allow people to type in the gm chat. The only reason i said it was me is because someone asked, and i'm not a liar. Again, i wasn't bragging that i can change my ip, someone suggested an ip ban, i told them why it wouldn't work. You have the wrong idea about me. I wasn't trying to start a flame topic or spam, i was trying to voice my opinion and get my account banned. The childish people on this forum decided to turn it into what it is now and that i have nothing to do with i have to defend myself.[/b]
    theres nothing childish about it. They can ban you if they want. You agreed to the terms when you made the account.
    /cry me a river

Tim

theres nothing childish about it. They can ban you if they want. You agreed to the terms when you made the account.
    /cry me a river[/b]
    I wasn't refering to the the mod who banned me, i was talking about people like you, hence why you didn't catch on

Robokill

I wasn't refering to the the mod who banned me, i was talking about people like you, hence why you didn't catch on[/b]
    you brought all the flaming in this topic upon yourself. And trust me I&#39;m probly alot smarter than you <_<

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast