Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hm

This is a discussion on Hm within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you brought all the flaming in this topic upon yourself. And trust me I&#39;m probly alot smarter than you <_<[/b] ...
Page: 3

Tim

you brought all the flaming in this topic upon yourself. And trust me I&#39;m probly alot smarter than you <_<[/b]
    I didn&#39;t ask for flames, i didn&#39;t even ask for you to respond. Don&#39;t blame this on me you chose to open this topic.
    Don&#39;t insult my intelligence kid >.<

I didn&#39;t ask for flames, i didn&#39;t even ask for you to respond. Don&#39;t blame this on me you chose to open this topic.
    Don&#39;t insult my intelligence kid >.<[/b]
    how can he insult something that doesnt exist?

Tim

how can he insult something that doesnt exist? [/b]
    h34r:

you brought all the flaming in this topic upon yourself. And trust me I&#39;m probly alot smarter than you <_<[/b]
    If you don&#39;t want people to reply to your worthless post then use a fucking PM.

Tim

If you don&#39;t want people to reply to your worthless post then use a fucking PM. [/b]
    I think you quoted the wrong person there smart one. If you actually read more than this last page you would know that the person i need to talk to is afk.

PM&#39;s sit in the inbox until it&#39;s read... Therefore he&#39;d get it when he got on?

Heim4teil

we (most like us nice admins/mods) are against KOXP and any other hack programms!
    u saying u use Koxp or anything like that = Bann
    end

Tim

PM&#39;s sit in the inbox until it&#39;s read... Therefore he&#39;d get it when he got on? [/b]
    i was hoping that someone else would unbann me, but i guess i&#39;m just waiting

I&#39;m not the only person who said they macro, but i am the only person banned for it

morax

there forum there rules
    *hence* it said they can modify these rules when they want
    *hence* they modifyed them on you
    /cry more pls[/b]

ur more annoying than turks.[/b]

Tim for your own sake stfu and leave[/b]

Need i say more?? I think only an idiot would not understand now! You are not welcome!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123