Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

hm c-west?

This is a discussion on hm c-west? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just wondering but what has happend to this sever no one speak's english anymore ask a few ppl were they ...
Page: 1

Default hm c-west?

just wondering but what has happend to this sever no one speak's english anymore ask a few ppl were they from and they say turkey i thought they could play this sever?

10% of german population alone speak turkish(..), so I guess they are takeing c-west now. bad luck.

OMG TURKS KNOW HOW TO USE VPN? 0o lol dude its not that complicated to bypass the country restriction.

Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    just wondering but what has happend to this sever no one speak's english anymore ask a few ppl were they from and they say turkey i thought they could play this sever?
    Theres a pretty big population of english speakers... And so wut if some turkish people are bypassing it w.e its wut c-west needs more people. Who cares if their turkish as long as they dont cheat its fine.

Founder of LigmaBawz. Senior Member Boshar's Avatar

for better experience in gameplay its better to understand what they are saying, especially in a cz party chat.. that's why i quit manes and diez to join c-west.. looks now i gotta learn turkish

anyway cwest still as most big english population in usko.

MakeYouSweat

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    Theres a pretty big population of english speakers... And so wut if some turkish people are bypassing it w.e its wut c-west needs more people. Who cares if their turkish as long as they dont cheat its fine.
    I know it will sound like a racist or stigma, but all the DCZ hackers for example, are turks. Those OhYeah clan, JustinBureing, IswearSheWas15 and the rest, are turks, and way more turks who k0xp at exp spots and not pvp places.... So dont say we need them....

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    this ^

/10chars

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

every turk ive came across can speak english or some english and seemed nice so dunno what the problem is you should be thankful, cwest needs it.

MakeYouSweat

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    every turk ive came across can speak english or some english and seemed nice so dunno what the problem is you should be thankful, cwest needs it.
    Talking with a DCZ k0xper.... - GamersFirst Forums

Banned Senior Member

I'm pretty neutral towards this subject.

I've met enough Turks ingame (and out) to determine they're not all bad lol

And, I've met a buttload of those who just want to take over and turn USKO into TRKO even if it means corrupting english-majority servers.

Turks are nationalists. If you're not Turkish, you're not worthy. Kinda ridiculous, but they like to pretend they still have an empire worth talking about. And since they failed in real life, they are determined to revive their little empire on games

Little archer Senior Member

truth^^^^^

i could upload some funny pm's but too lazy

MakeYouSweat

I know that there are nice turks, but 99% of the turks in C West are hackers.

Banned Senior Member

C-west is dead anyway ( this time coming after really testing it on an 83 warrior with really good gear ) , cz is empty , only party is mage party doing NT.

MakeYouSweat

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    C-west is dead anyway ( this time coming after really testing it on an 83 warrior with really good gear ) , cz is empty , only party is mage party doing NT.
    Exactlly, CZ is empty... Ardream is the shizz

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast