Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

hm who has the highest manner on ko ^^

This is a discussion on hm who has the highest manner on ko ^^ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; impressive but macro'd chars dont count h34r: i have 2000 i think mirage baba has a lot, i've seen the ...
Page: 5

WaSaBaBasdf

impressive but macro'd chars dont count h34r:
    i have 2000 i think
    mirage baba has a lot, i've seen the ss of the char (i think) if it's 77/78 ice mage[/b]
    What do you know about him and you call him like this?
    Everybody knows that illusion was killing DTS and exping at old ko.so dont blame without proofs

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

wth are manner point for anyways, i dont believe they help at upgrading shit, thats what i hear all the time but i think its just some made up shit

if manner was useful, then why did ko remove the chickens?[/b]
    everything useful ko removes. ex. switch character -.-

Banned

wth are manner point for anyways, i dont believe they help at upgrading shit, thats what i hear all the time but i think its just some made up shit

if manner was useful, then why did ko remove the chickens?[/b]
    Manner wasen't useful for anything.. I even remember the annoucement on Official forum where Forum admin said that ppl shouldn't buy characters with high manner because manner doesn't help with upgrade, exp or anything else

theprodigy

everything useful ko removes. ex. switch character -.-[/b]
    i want switching chars back since i never buy prem i im always on 1 char when i want 2 go on my dcz i have 2 do a deep long prayer (normally so long till turks log off )

pspabuser

i got 4k i think at 67

ISeeYouPee

TheKingOfTheSwing had over 10K i know that..i always would log a chicken for him at DTS O_O[/b]
    and he would suck his dick all the time , :P

Banned

and he would suck his dick all the time , :P[/b]

Cmon, the guy basically leeched my mage to 60..i owed him some exp

kingy was always a chicken

lil nublet

What do you know about him and you call him like this?
    Everybody knows that illusion was killing DTS and exping at old ko.so dont blame without proofs[/b]
    As far as I remember Illusion was / is a char called Honda which macro'd all the time at emc smilodons
    If not my apolgies, even still there's something about Illusion char I don't like because macro springs to mind for some reason

EDIT - Just did a search on Honda, Honda = Acura, not sure if IIIusI0n and them were same person, if so my bad.

I still don't like Illusions char tho , they remind me of something bad

everything useful ko removes. ex. switch character -.-[/b]
    Yeah, it actually used to make logging out fun...now I have to wait 5 minutes for the IE ko webpage to open after I log out of ko and endure around 2 minutes of black screen due to 448 RAM

chimera2888

in myko i knew a lvl 67 mage with 67k manner

I only got like 2500-2700 manner points becouse I thought those damn chickens should lvl all by themselves, they were too spoiled to stand at deru...they went apos instead -.- I was just jaleous becouse I never accepted the chicken quest at lvl 1-30...I did it all alone in moradon :wacko:

Too bad I found out Deru and Apos existed when I was lvl 49 after months of playing hah.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345