Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hmm, 16M for K2.

This is a discussion on Hmm, 16M for K2. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; die pls -_-...
Page: 2

venom

die pls -_-

Ki1laH

are you guys blind or stupid

there not saying k2 will reach 13 bil by the year 2011 they are saying the WHOLE gaming industry

learn to read and comprehend a news article[/b]
    Bah, I wanted to be the first to say it...

It's a good thing, money invested means they have to perform certain things most likely to improve the game or CS, otherwise there wouldn't have been a donation of that amount.

K2 isn't as bad as you all think these days

Banned

Why the fak would intel invest 16m in k2 networks :/
    Maybe they dont read what players actually think about k2.[/b]
    Maybe that's why they invest? :P They know k2 sucks and wanna make it a bit better

People pay shitloads to play this game versus other games.

I've played about a year and 2 months and i've probably payed k2 over like $450
    But in doing so ive gained multiple thousands of dollars

A person playing say 2 years of gold prem has paid ATLEAST $600 in that time,
    and imagine people who buy scrolls/kc to make coins
    When a clan decides to NT/ NCS/ etc.

This game is a money eating genius basically.
    spoiled kids can easily steal their parent's credit cards and charge some cash

MillionVoices

are you guys blind or stupid

there not saying k2 will reach 13 bil by the year 2011 they are saying the WHOLE gaming industry

learn to read and comprehend a news article[/b]
    calm the fuck down

did you forget to take your medication?

Ki1laH

calm the fuck down

did you forget to take your medication?[/b]
    I don't get it, he proves you were wrong in thinking something, and that the obsurd answer you gave was complete bologna, so you tell him to calm down.

He did nothing out of the ordinary that would involve calming down...or do you tell cops to calm down after they tell you that murder is illegal?

Banned

I don't get it, he proves you were wrong in thinking something, and that the obsurd answer you gave was complete bologna, so you tell him to calm down.

He did nothing out of the ordinary that would involve calming down...or do you tell cops to calm down after they tell you that murder is illegal?[/b]

When someone gets shutdown they usually go for the calm down :/.

Just for the record too....it isnt just Knight Online that K2 Network runs....they have many other games that have way better support and game managing than ko.....this money isnt just going to knight online....

thought id throw that in for all who dont know...

MillionVoices

He did nothing out of the ordinary that would involve calming down...or do you tell cops to calm down after they tell you that murder is illegal?[/b]
    he was being an asshole. I didnt like his wiseass attitude. I made a simple error there was no reason to act like an asshole about it.

Just say, It says 16 billion the whole MMORPG series not K2.
    No need to be like " he fuck head it says this, are you stupid, learn to read".

If you cant spot that, then your just the same.

"or do you tell cops to calm down after they tell you that murder is illegal?" <---Tottaly ridicoulous anology.

Ki1laH

he was being an asshole. I didnt like his wiseass attitude.
    Just say, It says 16 billion the whole MMORPG series not K2.
    No need to be like " he fuck head it says this, are you stupid, learn to read".

If you cant spot that, then your just the same.

"or do you tell cops to calm down after they tell you that murder is illegal?" <---Tottaly ridicoulous anology.[/b]
    Thanks for editing, I can still have fun now. How is that ridiculous?

I&#39;ll give you the scenario.

Code:
    You are talking to 6 young people completely ignorant to the real laws.**
    You yourself have no idea what that laws are, but have a way to bullshit and make it sound like you do.
    You tell the kids murder exponentially lessens the amount of people that you need to feed and makes your life inevitably easier.

A cop overhears this and says "Are you insane?!**Murder is illegal, everything you just said was total crap and didn&#39;t make any sense at all!"
    That was fun, kind of sounds relevant when I say it like that.
    And yea, I know its not all going to KO, but some is.

RiseAgainst_

I invite you all to post in another topic that isnt as booooooooooooooring as this one, thanks!

MillionVoices

a more compatible scenario would be I stole a cookie from a store and the cops shot me 52 times.

morax

Why the fak would intel invest 16m in k2 networks :/
    Maybe they dont read what players actually think about k2.[/b]
    Do you think they care what the players think? they are investors! they dont give a shit about players, if i invest in something i do it to get a return on my investment, i dont care about anything else.

Money makes the world go around, and K2 are good at making it!

Thanks for editing, I can still have fun now. How is that ridiculous?

I&#39;ll give you the scenario.

Code:
    You are talking to 6 young people completely ignorant to the real laws.**
    You yourself have no idea what that laws are, but have a way to bullshit and make it sound like you do.
    You tell the kids murder exponentially lessens the amount of people that you need to feed and makes your life inevitably easier.

A cop overhears this and says "Are you insane?!**Murder is illegal, everything you just said was total crap and didn&#39;t make any sense at all!"
    That was fun, kind of sounds relevant when I say it like that.
    And yea, I know its not all going to KO, but some is.[/b]

That isn&#39;t true?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12