Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

hmm...

This is a discussion on hmm... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Once I am 18 I am going to apply as one, since I live 15min (give or take) away. So ...
Page: 2

Banned

Once I am 18 I am going to apply as one, since I live 15min (give or take) away. So I would like to know from the mods here who were gms.[/b]
    Festo
    Devile

remote gms back in the day were paid in gb and most ebayed them but since there are no longer remote gms other then cheap labor ones over seas k2 pays calis lowest wage which i think is 8.95 or something which is shit pay in cali

dub

ha iam already 18 and i live fairly close to the building... i was just wondering is it really hard :P...

btw anyone that lives in california acctually gone to the building :P?

Ezquerra

GMs earn from corruption xD[/b]
    rofl posible true B)

well if u want to be gm i think you need to know about programs and stuff about ko, exactly wich are requirements dunno but be gm should be the best job easy ever now since you can't not see gms full online just on events boss/exp/rewards, honestly i would like to be gm to get all my gear +10

Ignore Me Senior Member

http://k2network.gamersfirst.com/careers.php
    Title:
    Game Master

Primary Function:

Game Masters facilitate in-game events and services for the players of K2 Network�s online games.

Hours : Fulltime, weekdays and weekends, must be flexible

Responsibilities include, but are not limited to::

* Monitor many aspects of the online servers, including collection/verification of bug reports and policy violations
    * Design, organize, and run sponsored events and tournaments for the player base
    * Keeping abreast of community "pulse" and making design and marketing recommendations to drive revenue based on observations
    * Communicate game issues to peers and producers

Career Development:

K2 Network believes in employee growth. Supervisors work directly with their staff to ensure that they receive regular feedback and consistent challenges. We specialize in developing motivated, enthusiastic employees who wish to accelerate their career in the Game Industry. The following are the primary skills that Game Masters at K2 Network have the opportunity to develop upon:

* Communication - Collaborating with Production, Marketing, QA, Customer Service, and more
    * Professional Relations - Representing K2 Network to the public
    * Technical - Bug reporting, software testing, design recommendations, and hack research
    * Industry Experience - Full immersion in game production
    * Creative - Event Design, website/forum writing, developing out of the box solutions to new challenges

Qualifications:

* Basic-to-intermediate PC knowledge, as well as being familiar with Microsoft programs including Word, Excel and Outlook
    * Game Master experience in a professional scope
    * Great understanding and hands on knowledge of RPG titles
    * Comfortable communicating via chat interfaces, minimum typing speed of 35 WPM
    * Aptitude to learn quickly and ability to remain focused in a team-oriented environment
    * Strong work ethic
    * Reliable transportation to K2's Irvine office
    * Must have passion for video games!
    * Computer game industry experience is a plus!
    * Previous design experience including game mods or experience running pen and paper role playing games also a plus!

To apply to any of the listed positions, please send your cover letter and a copy of your resume to [email protected]

K2 Network is an equal opportunity employer.[/b]

honestly i would like to be gm to get all my gear +10 [/b]
    i would assume that k2 would be smart enough after all these years to disable gms from creating items

MCFATTY

well yea ive gone to the building and seen them do there job, its not easy. they can hardly walk, cause they havge like over 200 pms.

my dad was selling them new computers and shit

they get paid like 10-14 per hour

remote gms back in the day were paid in gb and most ebayed them but since there are no longer remote gms other then cheap labor ones over seas k2 pays calis lowest wage which i think is 8.95 or something which is shit pay in cali[/b]

HAHAHA

thats the funniest thing ever...

thats kind of like someone working at mcdonalds and they get paid in hamburgers...

HAHA

WTF?!

k2 - "here johnny, you worked 30 hours last week...heres 28gb"

johnny - "wtf, im supposed to get 30gb...what happened to the other 2gb!?"

k2 - "taxes bitch...now gtfo"

johnny - "...."

HAHAHA

thats the funniest thing ever...

thats kind of like someone working at mcdonalds and they get paid in hamburgers...

HAHA

WTF?!

k2 - "here johnny, you worked 30 hours last week...heres 28gb"

johnny - "wtf, im supposed to get 30gb...what happened to the other 2gb!?"

k2 - "taxes bitch...now gtfo"
    johnny - "...."[/b]

hahah gg pwned lol
    but its actually true ye oh boi would i be glad if id be remote GM and get paid GB's in carnac lol ill work 20 hours each week for them ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12