Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hmm Anyone Know This Guy in Diez

This is a discussion on Hmm Anyone Know This Guy in Diez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; topic link is http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1013774 Anyone know who this guy is :Nerco:...
Page: 1

LastManStanding2142

topic link is

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1013774

Anyone know who this guy is :Nerco:

llJuanMall

link doesnt work ...

LastManStanding2142

try now

I wouldt buy it, but anyway if you need to spend USD to get items you deserve to get duped items

_Tau_

I only know of one Necro from australia and HELL NO HE ISNT TO BE TRUSTED. little creep,supposedly quit the game a long time ago after he scammed my account on diez for all it was worth. Maybe he is more trustworthy now but really doubt it. They banned his original Ko4life account a long time ago for being a little (english cigarette). + check his date of joining and post count.

stevouk

I wouldt buy it, but anyway if you need to spend USD to get items you deserve to get duped items[/b]
    Hmm like if you look in all market sections 99.99% of the people buy/sell for USD...i never have but everyone does.

Havvk

seems he is friend of MoneyOrLove,dont buy it from him.... <_<

:Necro:

tau u nigger wannabe dont be so mean, im sure he doesnt mean what he said, i dont know what your talking about i never scammed u

I only know of one Necro from australia and HELL NO HE ISNT TO BE TRUSTED. little creep,supposedly quit the game a long time ago after he scammed my account on diez for all it was worth. Maybe he is more trustworthy now but really doubt it. They banned his original Ko4life account a long time ago for being a little (english cigarette). + check his date of joining and post count.[/b]
    +1 fuck necro

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?s=...st&p=211315

giga has no life +8

bazzeeka

hi necro <3 meet ya at maccas in 10 :P

lol no worries,

Banned

23 topics.. can&#39;t trust him <_<

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Necro is part of the AA

Angery Aussies

LastManStanding2142

well well hmm only way i would trade him is if he gives the Chitin shield 1st other then that there will be no deal.

Plus u can&#39;t say a person is not trustfull by how many times they have posted i have dont have many post ,but i have did many deals with ppls. good friend of HavvK&#39;s and alot of others in the world of KO.

Thanks for the Info guys Hope u meet most of u in KO sometime if i have not already.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast