Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hmm...can someone explain whats going on?

This is a discussion on Hmm...can someone explain whats going on? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i wonder if any of you guys noticed this...but this has been happening very recently...atleast at ronark... saw a bunch ...
Page: 1

tommyleonghk

i wonder if any of you guys noticed this...but this has been happening very recently...atleast at ronark...

saw a bunch of naked characters probably lv1 which are in the same clan at doda camp..... they lure burning skeleton and they keep getting killed...keep respawning there at the respawn gate....keep getting killed over and over and over again...

today again saw a different bunch of naked chars at cz town..luring dark knight to town...and they keep getting killed over and over and over again...

some kinda bug?

in cz with dk's its probably delvl'ing seen that in diez also

Banned

yes they r not lvl 1 they r delvling high lvl chars

Banned

in manes too, i see lvl 1's evrywhere all naked like 20 in el morad and like another 20 in doda just eitehr standing or sitting around and just staying in one spot not doing anything , some have like almost same names like, dream3,dream4,dream5 etc and its weird lol ^^ new dupe method? ohhhh

Nick

probably lv1 which are in the same clan at doda camp.....[/b]
    so a whole clan got hacked ? and they delvling it if i hear the storys of some people ?

I also want to know more about this, this is pretty scary :mellow:

^_^

Kleos

Happen in Girakon human side too. Similar named naked chars getting killed by burning; lining up at moradon I like how they are all warriors/mages and look exactly the same.

Some are from China btw, the name tells that.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

i remember that dks were used to dupe busses

not sure if the bug is still there

chimera2888

lolz ive seen that on girakon
    but
    it was like 7 of them all mages and when i asked wtf was going on they said they were doing some sort of bugg :S
    in these exact words "we dożng bugg"
    and then when i asked my friend bout that (who is also turk and from ronark ing was EnzO or some shyyt like that leader of unstoppable at that time) and he told me they were doing a cash bugg and didnt know how to speak enough english to explain how ><

ChowBoy

WoW stupid TURKS!!!

its like deleving your char so u can get in BDW, thats what I know and that&#39;s what people told me when they were deleveing their chars.

macheco

Maybe it&#39;s for those quest that u can do over and over again but only til certain lvl.. I remember when I was 38 (i thnk) with my new oli char and I runned to the lamias naked for getting kill and do the quest again (kill 20 shadow seekers)cause when i killed them I almost lvl&#39;up and nobody wants that :P I made 45 cleavers

if it is a group of them, they are abusing that bug... the dupe or coins one...

tuttzilla

They are just sad is all......

Mass suicide...and you forced them to it with your accusing them of hacking and bugging!! You should be ashamed of yourselves!

Saw liik 10 mages right now at doda, all naked. kept getting killed by burning skelotons.

saw them 5minutes later all in emc town with mage clothes on =P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast