Hmm... how do u explain this?

This is a discussion on Hmm... how do u explain this? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=160291 Ok im juz going to ask y does ur clan member still possess duped items after several claims that ...
Page: 1

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=160291

Ok im juz going to ask y does ur clan member still possess duped items after several claims that u have talked to GM and even sent them those items. here i see him selling it for usd. So much for trying to clear evil's name eh....

Not going to start a flame war with insanity clan if u noticed i juz wanna see what via has to say.

That topic is locked, read what Shurt said.

If you wanna know what Via has to say, PM him, cause this will turn into another flame war.

Glo

When I talked to DaddyCooL in game, he told me the GM had already deleted the MS. :S

IllusionS

Evidently they are a corrupted clan, but hey its better then a turkish corrupted clan right?

UnnamedByMazek

lol exceptional mirage sword +8 hahaha 100000% legıt

but AdonisHit Warrior from girakon have set shells +7 rebirth and giantic axe +7 2h ld , raptor +7rebirth, glave +8 rebirth

Banned

Get drop from EW upgrade get luck and u have EXP ms +8... it can be legit but prolly not... But there will keep coming new +8s and +9s so deal with it that ppl can upgrade!

lol exceptional mirage sword +8 hahaha 100000% legıt

but AdonisHit Warrior from girakon have set shells +7 rebirth and giantic axe +7 2h ld , raptor +7rebirth, glave +8 rebirth[/b]
    is that hard to understand?hes babashopper,not duper.

RiseAgainst_

Evidently they are a corrupted clan, but hey its better then a turkish corrupted clan right?[/b]

AND

Be happy

gabloo and evil used to be good babas guess ill just blame insanity for corrupting them

5DollahSuckySucky

they r leavin girakon sellin their shit theyre not in insanity anymore ? does that quite possibly answer some of ur misfortunate answers?

they r leavin girakon sellin their shit theyre not in insanity anymore ? does that quite possibly answer some of ur misfortunate answers?[/b]

Dont try to pin this shit on them you prick. Via KNEW about all of the items he had... and he called Evil to Luferson to recieve the item. Evil did nothing wrong but press Accept Trade... like ANYONE would have done.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

When I talked to DaddyCooL in game, he told me the GM had already deleted the MS. :S[/b]
    :lol:

5DollahSuckySucky

Dont try to pin this shit on them you prick. Via KNEW about all of the items he had... and he called Evil to Luferson to recieve the item. Evil did nothing wrong but press Accept Trade... like ANYONE would have done.[/b]
    where am i pinning anything on them hm? i just said that u r selling all ur crap and leavin girakon and leavin insanity. none of this flamin shit wouldnt have happened if u hadent posted that topic. u post the topic then quit?

razzy

Dont try to pin this shit on them you prick. Via KNEW about all of the items he had... and he called Evil to Luferson to recieve the item. Evil did nothing wrong but press Accept Trade... like ANYONE would have done.[/b]

actually ur the one to blame for the whole "accepting/asking for leet items from a so called legit person" topic anyways.

You cant blame anyone else but yourself. You cant bitch at people who are just sayin it like it is.