Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hmm just a little thought i had

This is a discussion on hmm just a little thought i had within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; first off im not moaning or complaining just stateing wot i see ok here it is, is it just me ...
Page: 1

gasytornis

Default hmm just a little thought i had

first off im not moaning or complaining just stateing wot i see
    ok here it is, is it just me or is it only the rich that can make there way in this game was talking to a few 62+ people, in not so well known clans and they all seem to have a hard time makeing items and money etc..

wots ur views on this? :wub:

u touch ureself at night?

gasytornis

about as much as u touch ur sister now fuk off and flame sumwere else

Glader

well, I used to be a chickenhead once...but I got bored of it and did something with my char. I lvl:ed it, I got in touch with some nice people early in the game and voila, a clan! Just remember to play this game to have fun and make friends and the rest'll sort itself out after you've gotten motivated :wub:

Oh, and about making money: With all the quests that are around now I can't see why someone would even dare to complain. You get FREE ARMORS! h43r:
    In the good ol' days abyss gems was the way to wealth <_<

if u are 62 and got a nice gear u wont have any problems getting into a nice clan, and u just gotta find the best clan for ya who'll help ya with xping, farming and everything u need, and there are a lot of those clans nowdays, i think that the most importnat thing u need to do if u wanna get riched is getting a good clan.

EvK

This Is About The Gayest Topic I Have Read

Thanks For Wasting My Time.zzzzzz.zzzzzz

Glader

no Evk, thank YOU for your lovely insight and contribution to the topic and worldpeace in general :lol:

gasytornis

you dont like it then dont read it simple

i was under the impression that this forum was for talking about ko as a whole not just lets flame him or her or that clan etc..

pff maybe i was wrong

gasytornis

and tnx glader for ur imput at lest sum1 can post with out a flame in it :wub:

haha i used to get all giddy when i got a CUS.....thats how i used to make my money lol. I never got to know "good" people until KO and these forums....then i went around chatting, and it led me to my good friends at infinity <3

savants

and whats the problem of being in "well known clan"?
    just play hard, be nice guy, be patience and try be best, ull get there fast.
    and if u dont want to compare with best, go to new server and start from the beginning...
    just look at cypher, edana, manes, patos, people that no one ever heard of them start all from beginnig, work hard (some just cheat <_<) and now they are well known

Originally posted by gasytornis
    and tnx glader for ur imput at lest sum1 can post with out a flame in it *:wub:
    did i flame u? :mellow: :unsure:

gasytornis

r.e savants:

and whats the problem of being in "well known clan"?
    i got no problem with well known clans i think that they do a lot for the game in many different ways, was just looking for a little in sight to people not in well known clans thats all

gasytornis

sry T_knight i was on a quick reply and urs was off top of my screen ur post was also well intentioned and i apreciate it

well ok

if u are rogue camp attila its easy (geared out or not geared out u can camp it good and if u can combo u'll prolly ks most the time unless its a noob clan with 8 person party and they also have drain) <<< im not to sure bout this nemore since attila has 3 different spawns ... and if ur a geared out bp or warrrior attila is also easy for u

if ur a priest depending on market (alot of coins or low coinage) if market is high i would find a good gun warrior (one with something glowly ) and farm dms with him now (hmm again no dm in cz cuz new patch so farm watever is good) and sell @ moradon split drops OR find a good gun warrior on that is not too geared but has decent gear but needs to hunt bosses and scout the shit outta eslant and split drops or gear 50/50

if ur a mage MIRAGE DAGGERS ARE YOUR FREIND lvl to 70 on harpys and sell ur md's its better if u just upg them to 7 and sell or save up 7's and go 8 and sell

If ur warrior its easy shit find a priest make him ur bitch and do him doggy style at night so u dont gotta split all the drops

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast