Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

hmm just a little thought i had

This is a discussion on hmm just a little thought i had within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; private i cant stop refreshing this site cause of ur siggy :wub: help me :unsure:...
Page: 2

savants

private i cant stop refreshing this site cause of ur siggy :wub:
    help me :unsure:

poontuss

Originally posted by EvK
    This Is About The Gayest Topic I Have Read

Thanks For Wasting My Time.zzzzzz.zzzzzz
    you wasting even more time while writing that :rollseyes:

and yes its pretty hard to make money but not impossible.. :mellow:

MyBitch

well, its true im lvl 61 and ive been very lucky with upgrades lately
    i started with 30mill wearing royal knight armor, went questing for the chitin and shell pieces

i had 4 chitin and 1 shell piece
    shell went +7 and 2 chitin +7, also my ironx +7 so now i have decent armor and 30mill, still have shell quests for selling

(My brother writhing).. i gues hes to lasy to make hes own forum acc

Technicolor

i have to say how i love that low lvl mobs drop +5 rouge fp + they drop the upgrade scrolls made 150mil from drops yesterday :wub:

MyBitch

Originally posted by savants
    private i cant stop refreshing this site cause of ur siggy * :wub: *
    help me *:unsure:
    why did u say that... now i cant stop refresh ><

PriesTesS

i think the new quests are great for new players.
    they seem to fit the right armours/weapons with the right lvl's. And the free jewels aren't to bad eighter.

You could also do them on a 2nd char. and just sell it (thinking of chitings/ shells here).

The best way of making money is .... get lucky. Upgrading is all about luck. But these days u can even get a nice drop when u're lvl'ing.
    This game, imo, is all about teamplay, and with RoFD it's even more about teamplay. So best thing to do is find a nice clan. (make sure u know their rules before u join ! a lot of clans don't play fair when it comes to handing out drops, and u still gotta make u're own money).

what's u're lvl and class?

ps. unlike u might think, rols, rocs, roms, in, cs, .... these are not commen items. The drop rate is very low, and everyone wants em. Spend u're money wisely, only trade with those u can trust.

gl

mason_cro

Hey Flamy Apo is now better than Harpies, very good exp and we got a shard or too yesterday in one hour, although i don't remember getting the damn thing but my clannies say we did get one xD ( was too busy doin priesty stuff to see xD ).

but some1 here said, abyss gems were the shit back in the day,i miss farming gems with my gay archer friend

Originally posted by Technicolor
    i have to say how i love that low lvl mobs drop +5 rouge fp + they drop the upgrade scrolls made 150mil from drops yesterday *:wub:
    mob name?

Gondon

tbh, i have no issues with money .

im very succesful on manes get all bosses in cz and etc

all done with me and rogue.

Seemed ot be going perefct, and the k2, blocks me for being to good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12