Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Hmm wtf?

This is a discussion on Hmm wtf? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Mine works fine....
Page: 4

d4rkchrisz

Mine works fine.

LoveSexDoYou

i tyed doing that but dont no where to put the patch if i press open then run or w/e says like cant be found bluh bluah and like mss.dil

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

i tyed doing that but dont no where to put the patch if i press open then run or w/e says like cant be found bluh bluah and like mss.dil[/b]
    are you vista?

Banned

i tyed doing that but dont no where to put the patch if i press open then run or w/e says like cant be found bluh bluah and like mss.dil[/b]
    Extract> Your Knight Online folder

The go to Options>Fill in the "Version" box with 1532> Contents of the update> Save changes and start...

Ty bb so simple...And wrong section <_<

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

Extract> Your Knight Online folder

The go to Options>Fill in the "Version" box with 1532> Contents of the update> Save changes and start...

Ty bb so simple...And wrong section <_<[/b]
    i want to know if he is vista &#39;;-x
    and if anyone else haveing this problem have vista...

marlot0

what have to be ko whit a installing issue did you have? seriusly people in this days only know complain about the game ^^

Buff0

IF YOU HAVE VISTA this is very easy.. just right click on the knight online icon. and then left click on run as admin.

have fun

Banned

Red face

IF YOU HAVE VISTA this is very easy.. just right click on the knight online icon. and then left click on run as admin.

have fun [/b]
    vista sux &#39;;s

Buff0

vista sux &#39;;s[/b]
    do i look like i care? :mellow:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234