No more duped items?

This is a discussion on No more duped items? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok ok i know this is not media section but i thought its important for ppl here is the fraps ...
Page: 1

HazizazoT

Default No more duped items?

Ok ok i know this is not media section but i thought its important for ppl here is the fraps of an account after rollback issue

http://rapidshare.de/files/16525760/Dupe_FTW.wmv.html

k2 ftw -_-

P.S: the chitin pauldrons have same id , 4 of them made from same pauldron , chitin gaunlet +8 made by duped gaunlets.

P.S.S: pls dont move it to media section for few hours ty ty.

TunaFishyMe

awesome, im the first one to download this movie from super hacker hazziot!!

StarDust

wooot i love k2 pls pls aga dupe me pls

FatM4n

what is this?

Maximus662

Happened to me as well, i carry 5 items in my inventory all the time, the same ones. After the rollback i logged in and had the 5 in my inventory and the same 5 in my inn <_< I deleted the ones that were placed in my inn ( hurt destroying a +8 totamic spear ) :blink:

Mahican

K2's stupidity was to roll back accounts to thursday in order to get rid of dupes. What they didnt think about in all their wisdom <_< was that people created accounts after thursday to dupe. It is immposible to roll back account to thursday if they were created on friday, therefore, there are people still walking around with these accounts and inns full of items. -_-

priestish

Originally posted by Mahican
    K2's stupidity was to *roll back accounts to thursday in order to get rid of dupes. What they didnt think about in all their wisdom *<_< *was that people created accounts after thursday to dupe. It is immposible to roll back account to thursday if they were created on friday, therefore, there are people still walking around with these accounts and inns full of items. *-_-
    They know a small % of people are going to get fucked every time they do something. But look at the big picture, if you remove 10% dupe items while fucking 1% of paying players, it is ok.

Mahican

Originally posted by priestish+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priestish)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mahican
    K2's stupidity was to *roll back accounts to thursday in order to get rid of dupes. What they didnt think about in all their wisdom *<_< *was that people created accounts after thursday to dupe. It is immposible to roll back account to thursday if they were created on friday, therefore, there are people still walking around with these accounts and inns full of items. *-_-
    They know a small % of people are going to get fucked every time they do something. But look at the big picture, if you remove 10% dupe items while fucking 1% of paying players, it is ok.[/b]
    What is 10% of a godzillion? Because that is how many dupes are on beramus. Is that ok? Not really. Oh and fi, they can still dupe on Beramus too. -_-

Originally posted by priestish
    fucking 1% of paying players, it is ok.
    say that when you become one of the 1% and lose almost everything you had that was worth a shit. Really makes one think about going to the dark side.

The_Dude

Originally posted by Mahican

I'm pretty sure they said they were going to delete all newly created accounts.

yea i had a duped item in my inn
    i wanted to see if it will go +9

Sanchez

servers fuked up nothing changed guys.Who duped before the patch now playing with +8 items <_< I am not having fun anymore k2 must do smt about it

Mahican

Originally posted by Sanchez
    servers fuked up nothing changed guys.Who duped before the patch now playing with +8 items <_< I am not having fun anymore k2 must do smt about it
    +568769506987

tolgahan

Originally posted by StarDust
    wooot i love k2 pls pls aga dupe me pls
    ehueheuhe
    zuahahahha
    Aga buff pls

SiegeR

Originally posted by Sanchez

its 3 am in the morning and im [ ] this much to quit.0 skilled players can own me with ZR skill coz they have uber items.

This game turned out to be place of Cheaters where they seen as money source
    Legit players cant stand out this game.
    Cheaters will always win the match between CheatervsLegit players
    Even they lose somethng they wont gonna be sad coz they just bought their items or duped
    Many legit players lost their ALL HARD WORKS at those rollbacks dupewipes.This is unfair but there are no action for prevent this.

and im done about it.
    Still gonna wait few days about changes coz i saw some ppl got banned these days.But still big bad babashopers out there :rollseyes:
    k2 sux :angry: