Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

HOLY ****

This is a discussion on HOLY **** within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dude chowboy be happy your not back in Iowa they are getting pound caked hard lol, demoines or what ever ...
Page: 2

ChowBoy

Dude chowboy be happy your not back in Iowa they are getting pound caked hard lol, demoines or what ever is like on shut down for the day, the interstate is not advisable to drive on from Omahoe to Demoines lol its pretty funny :P[/b]
    Your spell is pretty funny to but whatever! LoL! You still going to school?

In north alabama its just rained a little here, nothing drastic. I think we have had about 2 inches of snow in the past 2 years.

the_stiffmeister

by north alabama u mean huntsville?

by north alabama u mean huntsville?[/b]
    yep exactly

Beast&Harlot

Your spell is pretty funny to but whatever! LoL! You still going to school?[/b]
    Hell no!Dr.Breed(Super Intendent)Cancled it as soon as it rained at like midnight because we were supposed to get like an inch worth of just ice lol

ChowBoy

Hell no!Dr.Breed(Super Intendent)Cancled it as soon as it rained at like midnight because we were supposed to get like an inch worth of just ice lol[/b]
    Nice!

I didn't get any snow, and I live in Ontario.[/b]
    freezin rain- no school bitchees

what i was trying to say is, this stuff should be posted in off topic.. ;x

Beast&Harlot

what i was trying to say is, this stuff should be posted in off topic.. ;x[/b]
    I know but had to put it out here that way it would be interesting and someone would acctualy maybe read it, since nothing in th offtopic ever gets read lol

Beast&Harlot

HOLY SMOKES! I have snow up to my hip's and im right at 6ft tall and it all fell in the last 2 hours!

temmu

snow pwns
    just that when its -35-40 celsius outside for a week, that aint funny anymore.
    In Finland that is :E

Beast&Harlot

snow pwns
    just that when its -35-40 celsius outside for a week, that aint funny anymore.
    In Finland that is :E[/b]
    Well we have the interstate system(I-80)shut down both directions(East&West)and its still snowing, i went out side to get something from my truck,and came in with snow in my boxers LOL

Can you snowboard down your road yet? :lol: That&#39;s when you know its snowed enough. <3 Snowboarding.

Beast&amp;Harlot

Can you snowboard down your road yet? :lol: That&#39;s when you know its snowed enough. <3 Snowboarding.[/b]
    Dude you would sink, its heavy snow, but its not packed nice enough for that shit(Beleive me ive already tryed ), also pizza pans work best put some turtle wax on the bottom you will freaking fly lol

Ghetto sledding ftw :blink: Damn i wish we had some snow here. All we get is lame wind :mellow:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast